Texas is suffering ...wheres Biden ?

Would never have happened under Trump. He would have mobilised the military.
Biden is playing Super Mario with his grandkids as thousands of Americns are dying of the Wu Flu. In fact more Americans have died due to Biden dithering than in the Vietnam War.
He probably would have mobilized the army, the putz. It would have been a stupid move, but he might have done it. Anthing to get to move Federal troops into a state. You don't get it. States rights won. That is why dumb donny lost so bad in the electoral college, because the decision making of the states, independent to what the federal government or the party in power matter. Just how much mobil power generation capacity or power distribution personnel did you think the Army had? Get a clue, dude.

The drooling fucktard called a lid on it at 8am. Funny we never heard the term "calling a lid on it" until this slack-jawed shitstain was installed by Dominion. Apparently he left a nasty load in the bedsheets that slowed things down and then wanted to lick the windows in the Lincoln bedroom and see if his tongue would stick..... fucking dementia patients, what are you gonna do...we'll circle back on this of course...

Here's Jen with an update:

Biden is playing Super Mario with his grandkids as thousands of Americns are dying of the Wu Flu. In fact more Americans have died due to Biden dithering than in the Vietnam War.
I want to play Mario Kart also. You don't even know what Mario game he was playing, jerk..
I consider the fact that I don't know to be admirable.

Trump would show up for a paper towel toss.

I was thinking the same.

May be he is still playing video games at Camp David! I don't know anybody knows? :dunno:

I was thinking the same.

May be he is still playing video games at Camp David! I don't know anybody knows? :dunno:
Derpa...

The drooling fucktard called a lid on it at 8am. Funny we never heard the term "calling a lid on it" until this slack-jawed shitstain was installed by Dominion. Apparently he left a nasty load in the bedsheets that slowed things down and then wanted to lick the windows in the Lincoln bedroom and see if his tongue would stick..... fucking dementia patients, what are you gonna do...we'll circle back on this of course...

Here's Jen with an update:

View attachment 458859
Kind of late in the day to be trolling but I guess you trolls don't have anything else to do..

Investing in equipment that can handle a storm is pretty wise. Saving $ for energy production equipment is idiotic and moronic. Who are the imbeciles that made these decisions?
The corporation commission ran by the state legislature.

The grid in Texas is privatized and strictly for profit.
That is why it is called a corporation commission since it regulates and licenses the operations of private corporations. My granddad served on the one in Okiehoma during the 1950's-1960's.

well just where is Joe ? unless i missed it i havent heard anything from biden about the disaster in Texas .....

umh...ya. You missed it. You're used to the big Trumpian fanfare self-congratulatory rhetoric instead of action.

Exactly!!

well just where is Joe ? unless i missed it i havent heard anything from biden about the disaster in Texas .....
Well as soon as it happened he mobilized. Where as Trump told California to go fuck themselves at first then finally changed his mind. Trump is a peice of shit and Biden does his job.

Where's Biden??..maybe he's in Cancun..heard some big name politican went down there to get some sun....oh wait..

Well, we're huddled up in our warm, well-armed homes waiting for this, of course:

Whatever the fuck that animal grunted, we want it! And we need it!

Forum List

Back