Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transition

After reading all the responses so far in this thread, I just wonder if all the opinions and wisdom expressed came from actual knowledge gained from study and a well grounded base in child psychology, or from rants by religious nuts, right wing radio, and Trump rallies.

Oh my gosh. If you don't see anything wrong with this case, then you're too deeply indoctrinated to even bother with. Even Emily who is not a conservative sees how twisted this is, read post #5.

And no, no one has to tell me what to think, my views are mine, I don't care what any politician or talk radio host has to say. And even if I wasn't a Christian, I would still hold the same view on this, because for me it's not even about politics or religion, it's just common sense and a basic grasp of ethics. For crying out loud, a person's brain is not even fully developed until the age 25, obviously a 5 year old isn't mature enough to understand this topic, let alone the long-term ramifications of something as serious as changing one's gender. So it's evil to push this on a child, and the fact that some people are actually supporting this is just more proof that this world is lost and upside-down, because of continual lies and cultural-marxist indoctrination.

If you feel that way about the world, you should go live in a cave and eat nuts and berries. Your call on that one.

No thanks to a cave, but I wouldn't mind living in a remote, beautiful private place to get away from the insanity of this world. Actually, I live in Mexico now, and people are normal here. Very family-oriented and not indoctrinated like in the US.

I thought all Mexicans were supposed to be disease infested rapist drug dealers.
Most of them come here. They know your kind will support them. Further putting the United States into a shit hole. Liberalism destroys anything it touches. Including little kids.

Yes, I will support them as much as I can. I try to go by the teaching of someone whose ideals you hate. He said things like "Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God" and "Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward them for what they have done. The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor. Those who give to the poor will lack nothing, but those who close their eyes to them receive many curses." All things that you strongly oppose.

After reading all the responses so far in this thread, I just wonder if all the opinions and wisdom expressed came from actual knowledge gained from study and a well grounded base in child psychology, or from rants by religious nuts, right wing radio, and Trump rallies.

Oh my gosh. If you don't see anything wrong with this case, then you're too deeply indoctrinated to even bother with. Even Emily who is not a conservative sees how twisted this is, read post #5.

And no, no one has to tell me what to think, my views are mine, I don't care what any politician or talk radio host has to say. And even if I wasn't a Christian, I would still hold the same view on this, because for me it's not even about politics or religion, it's just common sense and a basic grasp of ethics. For crying out loud, a person's brain is not even fully developed until the age 25, obviously a 5 year old isn't mature enough to understand this topic, let alone the long-term ramifications of something as serious as changing one's gender. So it's evil to push this on a child, and the fact that some people are actually supporting this is just more proof that this world is lost and upside-down, because of continual lies and cultural-marxist indoctrination.

If you feel that way about the world, you should go live in a cave and eat nuts and berries. Your call on that one.
So if a 7 year old decides he is a pot head. You agree he should receive pot to consume?

I'm pretty sure it's not a decision the kid has to make. The decision is being made for him by adults.who have evaluated him.
Bullshit, he can make that decision when he turns 18.

So if a 7 year old decides he is a pot head. You agree he should receive pot to consume?

I'm pretty sure it's not a decision the kid has to make. The decision is being made for him by adults.who have evaluated him.

The judge seems to disagree with you.

Bulldog I am not a religious person and have a issue with this ruling and the kid is not old enough to know.

If the kid was fifteen then let discuss but at their age of now the mother should not be allowed to transform her son into a girl.

Sorry, but that is how I feel and I am pro-gay rights but when it come to underage kids like this there should be a line we should not cross...

When my Son was 7 years old his strongest desire was to be a tow truck driver... One day he seen a tow truck towing a tow truck... He was elated... He never met his goal as he had to settle in being a CFO for a marketing technology and software sales company... He just turned 39 and he deals with his misfortune...

These socially woke people give me the creeps... :ack-1:

Bulldog I am not a religious person and have a issue with this ruling and the kid is not old enough to know.

If the kid was fifteen then let discuss but at their age of now the mother should not be allowed to transform her son into a girl.

Sorry, but that is how I feel and I am pro-gay rights but when it come to underage kids like this there should be a line we should not cross...

You know I'm not religious, but I love many of the tenants religious folk claim to hold dear, and do my best to live by them. Perhaps I wasn't clear. I'm not saying I'm positive they are making the right choice. I'm not encouraging the transition. I'm only saying this is not something to be decided by idiots on the internet. I'm not qualified to make that kind of call, and it's not my place to try. I can only assume experts in the field have been consulted,, and the best considered decision will be made. I am glad it is not a decision I have to make, and I find it offensive that others who know nothing more about it than I do are so quick to judge.

No thanks to a cave, but I wouldn't mind living in a remote, beautiful private place to get away from the insanity of this world. Actually, I live in Mexico now, and people are normal here. Very family-oriented and not indoctrinated like in the US.

I thought all Mexicans were supposed to be disease infested rapist drug dealers.
Most of them come here. They know your kind will support them. Further putting the United States into a shit hole. Liberalism destroys anything it touches. Including little kids.

Yes, I will support them as much as I can. I try to go by the teaching of someone whose ideals you hate. He said things like "Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God" and "Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward them for what they have done. The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor. Those who give to the poor will lack nothing, but those who close their eyes to them receive many curses." All things that you strongly oppose.
He also says, you don't work you don't eat. He would also condem abortion and trying to turni 7 year old boys into girls.

The judge seems to disagree with you.
Oh you haven't heard? Dss is getting involed now. Hopefully that woman will lose custody and end up in jail, for abusing her child.

"On Monday, a jury ruled against a Texas father, Jeffrey Younger, attempting to stop his seven-year-old son from a gender transition being facilitated by Dr. Anne Georgulas, the boy’s mother and Younger’s ex-wife.

With a consensus of 11 of the 12 jurors, the jury decided not to grant Mr. Younger Sole Managing Conservatorship over his two twin boys,” LifeSiteNews reported Monday. “They voted that the current Joint Managing Conservatorship should be replaced by a Sole Managing Conservatorship, but that Mr. Younger should not be that person.

According to the LifeSiteNews, Georgulas has been granted authority to move forward with puberty blockers, which can cause chemical castration, and, potentially, hormones, if she so chooses.”
Jury Rules Against Texas Dad Fighting 7-Year-Old Son's Gender Transition

The sick left is at it again, ready to castrate a 7 year old boy. This time in Texas, better keep that border wide open so that their voters can get right in.

You know I'm not religious, but I love many of the tenants religious folk claim to hold dear, and do my best to live by them. Perhaps I wasn't clear. I'm not saying I'm positive they are making the right choice. I'm not encouraging the transition. I'm only saying this is not something to be decided by idiots on the internet. I'm not qualified to make that kind of call, and it's not my place to try. I can only assume experts in the field have been consulted,, and the best considered decision will be made. I am glad it is not a decision I have to make, and I find it offensive that others who know nothing more about it than I do are so quick to judge.

The reason why we are judging this like everything else on a message board is because some of us believe the decision was wrong.

The kid age is where I draw the line and feel any doctor encouraging or agreeing with the mother should be looked at because again in my opinion the kid is not at the age to make sound judgment at all and I do not feel the mother is right for allowing this.

Now if the kid was let say fifteen and said he felt like a female all his life then I could see a debate over this but not a seven year old kid.

As for the outrage from religious posters on here it is true they will inject their religious ideology into the argument but for me it is about the kid age.

Before you reach puberty you are NON-SEXUAL!

How the fuck can they do this to a 7 year old?

Every person involved in this (INCLUDING the judge...excluding the father) need to go to prison for child abuse!

I heard the governor has stepped in to stop this (thank God)!

Bulldog, I feel sorry for you. Since anonymous poster's opinions mean nothing since we aren't experts, then your opinions on any subject here on USMB that you aren't an expert in makes your opinions unnecessary. So, I guess you'll be leaving USMB.

If you are incapable of using common sense, you are not a functional critical thinker.

BTW - religion has absolutely ZERO to do with my decision that what is happening in that case is WRONG.

From what I have studied about children is their views will change vastly as they mature and grow. It maybe that the child is influenced by social pressure to please a figurehead in their life. We don’t allow children to smoke, drink, sign a legal contract, marry or vote because their minds are not developed enough to fully recognize the weight of their actions. Do you believe that a 7 year posses such awareness of their current and future needs to consent to a permanent life long decision such as this?

I don't know if it is a choice, and I'm very glad nobody is coming to me to decide. I do know there are experts in the field who have dedicated years of study to the matter, and they are 1000 times better qualified to make that decision than I or any other anonymous person on the internet who knows virtually nothing about the subject or the people involved. I can only assume the judge in the case has had adequate input from those experts to make a fair decision.

^ This post demonstrates one of the problems today, in terms of why we're sinking into insanity, and this applies to anyone but I mostly see it on the left. People are so easily influenced by "experts" that they literally throw common sense out the window and allow themselves to be influenced and manipulated to believe anything. To me this shows that some people don't have a firm foundation, and when you don't, literally anything goes.

What is happening is social conditioning, and what a lot of people don't realize is that it is by design. For me it's so obvious, I saw the writing on the wall several years ago, when they started pushing transgenderism on the public through TV shows, the media, etc. Then we started seeing the "experts", and this gets back to the problem I was referring to. When people treat medical organizations or "science" as infallible unquestionable Gods, without realizing that those areas can be corrupted, just like politics can, people will be manipulated to believe ANYTHING. Common sense is thrown out the window, a basic moral compass becomes completely out of whack.

Another thing that has to be said is that I specifically remember, before same-sex marriage was legalized, many of us were warning where all this is heading, and we were scoffed at and dismissed, by people saying, "There's no slippery slope, you are being paranoid."

Well, here we are today, when kids as young as 3 are being encouraged to change their genders, because their politically-correct deluded parent told them they were a girl instead of a boy. Slippery slope? This is one of those times when we can say I told you so. And I don't think it's going to end here, it's going to keep going, if sane, decent people don't fight back.

72927009-164819864599028-693625070223048238-n.jpg

73104737-729431747535796-5615375275687504770-n.jpg

73420399-2346319325633023-2645811500280655412-n.jpg

69562698-523103135139742-4449949538515116897-n.jpg

71192425-141979630411214-8118073128274302564-n.jpg

71968674-528059711344148-244570723570991906-n.jpg

73293696-2614069418652940-5504518575662580550-n.jpg

74340950-554254575148882-8818360577690046711-n.jpg

Last edited:
At 7 I was trying to see how far I could flick boogers. I sure the fuck didn't know I was the wrong sex. Hell I barely knew there were two different sexes at that age.

There is no way a 7yo knows this sick shit unless some sicker adult is teaching them.

I don't understand how a child of such a young age can come to the conclusion they are of the wrong gender? Maybe I'm just to damn old to comprehend all this stuff?
Or perhaps you have the uncanny ability to place your ability of basic comprehension of reality over your desire to fit a current fad.

Good news, at least it's a step in the right direction! But there's most likely still a big battle ahead. I hope the "mother" continues to be exposed.... someone on twitter posted a pubic review of her medical practice from a few months ago, and someone had posted that she was encouraging transgenderism on their child as well. (she's a pediatrician of all things!) IMO an agenda-driven nutcase like her should not be anywhere near kids.

One day this practice will be looked upon as it is - monstrous.
Someone awhile back posted up a story of a girl was was encouraged to "come to the conclusion" she is a transgender... after sitting with a a doctor for 20 minutes!!!!
She went through the whole process of hormones, changing her looks etc.
Now at 19, she is living "back" as a girl. And describes the three years as living as a boy to be three years of darkness, confusion and depression.
In the end. She is simply a lesbian. Now living a perfectly normal life.

The leftist wants you to accept this as a woman...

idiot.jpg

That is because this man wearing this outfit was allowed to board a US Airway flight despite numerous passenger complaints.
The pervert is in his fucking underwear. Afterwards a spokesperson for the company said the employees were right to not tell the man to cover up.
That is how fucked up the left is.

Forum List

Back