Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!

I say move all military installations out of Texas and see how they like a lack of funds.
Your terms are acceptable.
They will keep the military installations they want.

Really? How so? Are you advocating a Ft Sumter situation?
He doesn't understand South Carolina ceded the site of Fort Sumter to the United States.

He probably doesn't even know what Fort Sumter is. After all, Republicans aren't known for their intellect.

When the capitalists left to go to China to exploit communist labor, few stopped them. That labor now holds the U.S. consumer hostage. Go China Joe!

Texas citizens will vote on seceding from the Union. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Trump and the Republican seditious traitors lost the election, and now they are being a bunch of little cry baby bitches.

That's what this is REALLY all about.

Sorry bout that,

1. When we go the rest of the country goes to hell!
2. Why should we stick around?
3. I see it going to happen, and it will be MEGA GREAT, maybe we get Trump to be First President.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I love the idea of the Republican party losing 38 electoral votes. Bon Voyage!

Yes, please secede! Let Texas become a QAnon and white supremacist paradise. The new country will go in the shitter very quickly as every sane person migrates back to America.

Speaking of...just for funzies...what color will Texas adopt? Red is GOP and they are wimps now. Blue is dem. Purple is gay as well as pink. So....whatcher color?

If Texas does secede, they don't have to choose Red or Blue. Perhaps, they could become a Libertarian state.
Speaking of...just for funzies...what color will Texas adopt? Red is GOP and they are wimps now. Blue is dem. Purple is gay as well as pink. So....whatcher color?

If Texas does secede, they don't have to choose Red or Blue. Perhaps, they could become a Libertarian state.
From a political science point of view, it would be fascinating to see. We currently have 538 electoral votes. Texas leaving puts it down to 500 with 251 being the number needed to win.

With the usual suspects... CA, WA, OR, NY, VT, MD, CT, RI, MA, NJ, HI, IL, NM, DE, DC, the Democrats have 187 before they start campaigning.

Nice!
And you can have the commie utopia you always wanted. Win Win.

You've already got your white supremacist and mentally disturbed QAnon utopia in the Republican Party.

You all successfully rebuilt the Republican Party in your image. You should be happy!

Texas doesn't need to get permission to leave. Nothing in the Constitution says it does.
My question was: How do you get the voters in Texas to choose secession? Can one idiot state legislator simply make the decision for all of us? None of the other legislators (both sides) want anything to do with him.
Texans get to vote-----you know the "democracy" that the crazy libs and foreigners keep screaming that they are for..........

Texas wouldn't have voted to go -------------till Biden just attacked the oil and gas energy. Shocking because the lib communists know that causing suffering and chaos is a sure way to get people to vote for "change", but I guess the bribe money from soros, buffet, and the chinese who will all make hundreds of $$$ to billions $$$$ off this was to good.

Even my elderly easily scared of change mother is now supporting the escape of texas where she didn't at all last month.

Crashing the Texas economy will do it.

so Biden and the chinese being the corrupt communists that they are will probably attack Social security and pensions for Texas residents.
LOL

Texans will not be voting on secession.
Its going up for a vote this year. And the more the dems fight to delay it, the worse the Texas economy will become with Bidens policies, making more people in Texas vote to leave...and oh, Texas is going to crack down on fraudulent votes especially the dem stunt of dem operatives giving other dems their address to use as their fake residence in Texas.
LOLOL

No it's not, fruitcake. A bill was submitted to let Texans discuss secession. a) it's not up for a vote. Texas' legislature has to vote just to add this proposition to the November election; b) even if Texas's legislature adds it to the ballot, it's not gonna pass, no such bill ever has; and c) it's not even a vote to secede. It's a vote to authorize a committee to consider what changes to make to their state constitution to move in the direction of secession -- which would then require another state-wide vote to amend their constitution.

I doubt any of you yahoos even bothered to read the bill.

Your mistake was falling for fake news posted here by the USMB's fucking moron who virtually never gets anything right.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Its going up for a vote this year pumpkin--------------the bill will get voted on-------there are to many people in texas supporting it and two it provides leverage against the evil Biden regime.

Texas Cannot Secede From The United States Despite Wet Dreams of Certain Cons.

Try to stop us, butt plug.

The law of "fuck you, we do what we want" will apply.

It was illegal for the U.S. to secede from Great Briton. You seem okay with that treason.
It would have been treason....if we hadn't won. You think Texas will start a war against the U.S.? Please do.

Texas doesn't need to get permission to leave. Nothing in the Constitution says it does.
My question was: How do you get the voters in Texas to choose secession? Can one idiot state legislator simply make the decision for all of us? None of the other legislators (both sides) want anything to do with him.
Texans get to vote-----you know the "democracy" that the crazy libs and foreigners keep screaming that they are for..........

Texas wouldn't have voted to go -------------till Biden just attacked the oil and gas energy. Shocking because the lib communists know that causing suffering and chaos is a sure way to get people to vote for "change", but I guess the bribe money from soros, buffet, and the chinese who will all make hundreds of $$$ to billions $$$$ off this was to good.

Even my elderly easily scared of change mother is now supporting the escape of texas where she didn't at all last month.

so Biden and the chinese being the corrupt communists that they are will probably attack Social security and pensions for Texas residents.
LOL

Its going up for a vote this year. And the more the dems fight to delay it, the worse the Texas economy will become with Bidens policies, making more people in Texas vote to leave...and oh, Texas is going to crack down on fraudulent votes especially the dem stunt of dem operatives giving other dems their address to use as their fake residence in Texas.
LOLOL

No it's not, fruitcake. A bill was submitted to let Texans discuss secession. a) it's not up for a vote. Texas' legislature has to vote just to add this proposition to the November election; b) even if Texas's legislature adds it to the ballot, it's not gonna pass, no such bill ever has; and c) it's not even a vote to secede. It's a vote to authorize a committee to consider what changes to make to their state constitution to move in the direction of secession -- which would then require another state-wide vote to amend their constitution.

Your mistake was falling for fake news posted here by the USMB's fucking moron who virtually never gets anything right.

Its going up for a vote this year pumpkin--------------the bill will get voted on-------there are to many people in texas supporting it and two it provides leverage against the evil Biden regime.
LOLOL

No, it's not. You clearly didn't even read the bill if that's what you believe. Of course, you struggle spelling 3-letter words so you probably need someone to explain the bill to you.

The bill is only about having a committee contemplate secession. It's not a secession bill.

LOL

LOLOL

LOL...The "evil Biden regime". Which is exactly 11 days old.

Texas Cannot Secede From The United States Despite Wet Dreams of Certain Cons.

Try to stop us, butt plug.

The law of "fuck you, we do what we want" will apply.

It was illegal for the U.S. to secede from Great Briton. You seem okay with that treason.
It would have been treason....if we hadn't won. You think Texas will start a war against the U.S.? Please do.

This will give Biden a great excuse to install a permanent Democratic government down there in Texas. I'm all for it.

LOL

LOLOL

You understand that Trump barely won Texas, right?

From a political science point of view, it would be fascinating to see. We currently have 538 electoral votes. Texas leaving puts it down to 500 with 251 being the number needed to win.

With the usual suspects... CA, WA, OR, NY, VT, MD, CT, RI, MA, NJ, HI, IL, NM, DE, DC, the Democrats have 187 before they start campaigning.

Nice!
And you can have the commie utopia you always wanted. Win Win.

You've already got your white supremacist and mentally disturbed QAnon utopia in the Republican Party.

You all successfully rebuilt the Republican Party in your image. You should be happy!
You use the terms "white supramacist" and "QAnon" in every post. That must be the new leftwing substitute for an argument. It's an indicator of a sever lack of brains.

Extremism, not good for our country. Clear headed thinking, working together is the best road to travel.

LOL

LOLOL

You understand that AOC is a certified moron, right?

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

No, it's not. You clearly didn't even read the bill if that's what you believe. Of course, you struggle spelling 3-letter words so you probably need someone to explain the bill to you.

The bill is only about having a committee contemplate secession. It's not a secession bill.
Oh there it is---the grammar police.

LOL

LOLOL

You're talking to people who don't even know how to tie their own shoe laces. They're not even pottie-trained yet.

- These idiots don't understand that first, this bill has to pass in their state legislator.

- Even if that happens and it becomes a proposition added to the ballot in November, then it needs a majority of Texans to vote for it.

- Even if that happens, this bill only authorized a committee to contemplate secession.

- Even if that happens and they decide to secede, that committee has to sponsor a bill to amend their state's Constitution.

- Even if that happens, the Constitutional amendment they propose has to pass 67% of both state houses, and Republicans lead their state Senate by only 58% and their state House by only 55%.

Only then would secession become a measure to vote on during some future election after November. These rubes, who are the same morons who still believe Trump won the election, are not capable of understanding Texas is not seceding.

LOL

LOLOL

You understand that AOC is a certified moron, right?
LOL

Slobbers the USMB's fucking moron.

Fucking moron, she's won two elections so far to our House of Representatives. What have you accomplished beyond learning how to buzz your nurse when you need your drool cup cleaned and your diaper changed?

Forum List

Back