Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

If I was a cop, and found a black person conni
White cop over reacts, doesn't hurt anyone. Here in Colorado, the cops blasted a mans house to pieces trying to capture a armed suspect, totally destroy a home and use extreme violence to capture an escaped felon, but we are asking for an officer's badge over such a piddly incident? OVER REACH. I thought we were POST racial and all, but we a seem all BUT.
Big difference between a cop attacking a group of children... and a drug bust.
They where rowdy randy noisy young adults breaking the HOA agreement and mouthing off to cops. And they get a out because one white cop over reacted to them ? Nobody got hurt, and this seems like such a knee jerk reaction based on RACE, if these kids ALL been white and the cops reacted the same way, this wouldn't have been an issue, BLACKS make it one. Post racial? Not really. Dream on.

White cop over reacts, doesn't hurt anyone. Here in Colorado, the cops blasted a mans house to pieces trying to capture a armed suspect, totally destroy a home and use extreme violence to capture an escaped felon, but we are asking for an officer's badge over such a piddly incident? OVER REACH. I thought we were POST racial and all, but we a seem all BUT.
They were rowdy randy noisy young adults breaking the HOA agreement and mouthing off to cops. And they get a out because one white cop over reacted to them because they were black. Nobody got hurt, and these seems like such a knee jerk reaction based on RACE, if these kids ALL been white and the cops reacted the same way, this wouldn't have been an issue, BLACKS make it one. Post racial? Not really. Dream on.
I think you pulling out the race thing is some figment of your imagination probably based on your own racism.

They were rowdy randy noisy young adults breaking the HOA agreement and mouthing off to cops. And they get a out because one white cop over reacted to them because they were black. Nobody got hurt, and these seems like such a knee jerk reaction based on RACE, if these kids ALL been white and the cops reacted the same way, this wouldn't have been an issue, BLACKS make it one. Post racial? Not really. Dream on.
I think you pulling out the race thing is some figment of your imagination probably based on your own racism.
IF these kids had been white college kids in Boulder or in Ft. Lauderdale, small potatoes. It is a racial issue and it shouldn't be.

Last edited:
IF these kids had been white college kids in Boulder or in Ft. Lauderdale, small potatoes. It is a racial issue and it shouldn't be.

And yet, the cop's boss stated to the general public that the cop was completely out of control from the moment he arrived on the scene, accepted his resignation (which was, or course, really a firing, in return for his keeping his pension), and apologized to the entire city for the cop's behavior. If anyone is making race an issue here, it is you.

No it was not a racial issue.

Looky there Joe. A twitter campaign to find the woman's personal information and to get her fired. Imagine that.

I have seen how violent and disrespectful black youth can be first hand, particularly with whites and white cops. Black kids are so arrogant and confrontational, over little things, even when these blacks kids KNOW they are wrong. This is a systemic issue in the black community. And the exaggerations and out and lies of victimhood racism are part of that. It shouldn't matter what race these people were if we are concerned with balance and facts. So why play up the race angle?

And I have seen, and am looking at right now, how internet posters can ignore what's plainly right in front of them, even captured on video, and somehow come up with "it's the black youths' fault they were assaulted". Hey, if she didn't want to get thrown to the ground by her hair, well she just shouldn't have grown it so long.

You're correct, it's not really a story about race. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence readily available to make that case but it's not conclusive. What IS conclusive is a straight-out blatant case of police brutality. We cannot say definitively that Eric Casebolt targeted Dajeeria Becton (or anybody else) because they were black. What we CAN say is that he assaulted her for no reason.
The better part of my angels say, this cop may have over reacted. But the other part of my nature, says too what? Was he just having a bad day, or was he racist? Racism is too easy and really cheap. Her hair got pulled? Really? Wow.

Again, whether he was operating on racism is an unknown, and kind of moot. Possibly he was, but that's not the issue. Assaulting innocent bystanders and gross abuse of authority is the issue. That would be equally true no matter what color anybody was.

My take is the press got hot video and held hands with black ideologues without all the facts. Who needs facts? This one issue is SOO petty, it is mind boggling it got this much attention. ISIS is committing mass murder. But we got this? Over reach, big time.

My take is the press got hot video and held hands with black ideologues without all the facts. Who needs facts? This one issue is SOO petty, it is mind boggling it got this much attention. ISIS is committing mass murder. But we got this? Over reach, big time.

Yeah, that is pretty much what all whites in the South was saying about the civil rights movement from 1954 to around 1970.

You're the one making the assertion. Why not call black veterans out on it? If you believe it, stand up for it. Don't be a pussy.

wtf do black veterans have to do with this? I'm talking about feral blacks/criminals/punks/thugs/gangbangers dickhead. Why are over half the black men in jail?

Do you really think that "over half" of the population of black men in America are in jail?

about 35% between 18 and 45 will be in jail in their lifetime yes.

1. You didn't say "go to jail in their lifetimes", you said "in jail".

2. 35% is not "over half".
Because right wingers think they can get away with that forever.
And second, math is difficult for them. It's that whole "anti education" thing.

math and school seem to be hard for your black libs who drop out at an unbelievable rate from school.

The rabid RWs are so predictable.

They defend drunk Palins who crash a party and beat up the guests but Black kids crashing a pool party are "feral".

Josh Duggar gets a pass for repeatedly molesting 4 year olds because he was 14 but Black kids should be punished for doing what most kids do - crash parties.

almost ALMOST as bad as libs defending a drunk murderer teddy who killed a young girl....

The rabid RWs are so predictable.

They defend drunk Palins who crash a party and beat up the guests but Black kids crashing a pool party are "feral".

Josh Duggar gets a pass for repeatedly molesting 4 year olds because he was 14 but Black kids should be punished for doing what most kids do - crash parties.

almost ALMOST as bad as libs defending a drunk murderer teddy who killed a young girl....

Well, it is only fair for you to blame MA voters for that, but you will remember that he failed to get the nomination for president by the democratic party.

There is only one reason this situation got any media attention at all. It is the videotaped bizarre conduct of an out-of-control cop who seems to be acting out some macho/authoritarian fantasy.

wtf do black veterans have to do with this? I'm talking about feral blacks/criminals/punks/thugs/gangbangers dickhead. Why are over half the black men in jail?

Do you really think that "over half" of the population of black men in America are in jail?

math and school seem to be hard for your black libs who drop out at an unbelievable rate from school.

How do you explain the fact that 81.2% of black males 18 and over have a high school diploma?

In 2008 the drop out rate was 12.1% for black males. Looks like the majority don't fit into your little pigeonhole stereotype.

I have seen how violent and disrespectful black youth can be first hand, particularly with whites and white cops. Black kids are so arrogant and confrontational, over little things, even when these blacks kids KNOW they are wrong. This is a systemic issue in the black community. And the exaggerations and out and lies of victimhood racism are part of that. It shouldn't matter what race these people were if we are concerned with balance and facts. So why play up the race angle?

And I have seen, and am looking at right now, how internet posters can ignore what's plainly right in front of them, even captured on video, and somehow come up with "it's the black youths' fault they were assaulted". Hey, if she didn't want to get thrown to the ground by her hair, well she just shouldn't have grown it so long.

You're correct, it's not really a story about race. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence readily available to make that case but it's not conclusive. What IS conclusive is a straight-out blatant case of police brutality. We cannot say definitively that Eric Casebolt targeted Dajeeria Becton (or anybody else) because they were black. What we CAN say is that he assaulted her for no reason.
The better part of my angels say, this cop may have over reacted. But the other part of my nature, says too what? Was he just having a bad day, or was he racist? Racism is too easy and really cheap. Her hair got pulled? Really? Wow.

Again, whether he was operating on racism is an unknown, and kind of moot. Possibly he was, but that's not the issue. Assaulting innocent bystanders and gross abuse of authority is the issue. That would be equally true no matter what color anybody was.
You've got a point there but I can't imagine old Casebolt throwing a young blonde adolescent around like that and then putting his knees in her back to restrain her. Can you?

math and school seem to be hard for your black

How do you explain the fact that 81.2% of black males 18 and over have a high school diploma?

In 2008 the drop out rate was 12.1% for black males. Looks like the majority don't fit into your little pigeonhole stereotype.

Libs who drop out at an unbelievable rate from school.

Nationwide, the black student graduation rate remains at a dismally low 42 percent

Forum List

Back