Thank God for Reagan's Star Wars

And where in your link does it mention Obama doing that?

Do you want me to hold your hand as well? Im just a low informed Democrat voter, so I was hoping you could educate me, BWWAAAAAAAA!

Im just a low informed Democrat voter, so I was hoping you could educate me, BWWAAAAAAAA!
That's redundant. So, maybe you could tell us what a "fing" is. Educate us I mean. I'm guessing a finger missing a distal phalanges, but I have know idea how that can be used to describe a Republican, or anyone else for that matter.

And where in your link does it mention Obama doing that?

Do you want me to hold your hand as well? Im just a low informed Democrat voter, so I was hoping you could educate me, BWWAAAAAAAA!

not sure about low informed democrat voter... But I do know your one of the those "gods special people"

Im just a low informed Democrat voter, so I was hoping you could educate me, BWWAAAAAAAA!
That's redundant. So, maybe you could tell us what a "fing" is. Educate us I mean. I'm guessing a finger missing a distal phalanges, but I have know idea how that can be used to describe a Republican, or anyone else for that matter.

He already explained fing for you, not that anyone should have needed an explanation.

He already explained fing for you, not that anyone should have needed an explanation.
I didn't ask him to explain himself, I asked him to explain "fing". Maybe it's a reflexive structure? No idea.

Why are we spending hundreds of millions of dollars on Israel's Iron Dome?

What does that get us, exactly?

To see how good it would work under enemy fire, The only thing Canada attacks us with is bad singers like bryan adams. I Think it was 275 million and the verdict is still out on how good it was.

I agree for the most part but as a radar dude I have to say the touch scree interface system that integrates a powerful and uber expensive phased array radar with a Missile tracking range sub system is hot shit that will be used in other capacities. That's just my take as im a radar nerd but ya, it costs a shit load and im not really sure there is a true justification for the overhead cost.

Last edited:

I didn't ask him to explain himself, I asked him to explain "fing". Maybe it's a reflexive structure? No idea.

And he did explain it, you just missed it and the fact that you missed it, and continue asking him to explain it when he already did, makes ya look like a boob.

Also - not being able to figure it out for yourself makes ya look like a boob, too.

Also - if you did figure it out for yourself and are asking him to explain it to somehow belittle his usage of it, well - that makes you look like a boob too.

And he did explain it, you just missed it and the fact that you missed it, and continue asking him to explain it when he already did, makes ya look like a boob.

Also - not being able to figure it out for yourself makes ya look like a boob, too.

Also - if you did figure it out for yourself and are asking him to explain it to somehow belittle his usage of it, well - that makes you look like a boob too.
So, what do you do with a fing? Is it a truncated digit as I first suspected? Can Democrats be fings too? Do only cool guys use the term "fing" or can it be used by boobs like myself?

I'm just seeking knowledge and to expand my vocabulary, but you seem so reticent to help.

I figure after your first year on the messageboard, you might learn to not ask for something to be clarified that had already been clarified, knowing posts appear in time & date order and all.

tooo stupid!! it gets us expertise in missile defense!!!! It comes in very very handy when a missile is coming toward you!!!

See why we are 1000% positive a liberal will be super slow??

tooo stupid!! it gets us expertise in missile defense!!!! It comes in very very handy when a missile is coming toward you!!!

See why we are 1000% positive a liberal will be super slow??

yea, so super slow that society as a collective becomes less and less Religious, less war like, more accepting of gays, swearing, sex.............

because the left's leaders are so slow and poor at leadership while the right has a stranglehold on leadership in this nation - what with all of the moral values perservering and hip hop & gay culture barely existing, and permiscuousness barely prevalant at all.

Forum List

Back