Thank God for Reagan's Star Wars

Why are we spending hundreds of millions of dollars on Israel's Iron Dome?

What does that get us, exactly?

tooo stupid!! it gets us expertise in missile defense!!!! It comes in very very handy when a missile is coming toward you!!!

See why we are 1000% positive a liberal will be super slow??

yea, so super slow that society as a collective becomes less and less Religious, less war like, more accepting of gays, swearing, sex.............

because the left's leaders are so slow and poor at leadership while the right has a stranglehold on leadership in this nation - what with all of the moral values perservering and hip hop & gay culture barely existing, and permiscuousness barely prevalant at all.

what on earth are you talking about?? I thought subject was missile defense??????

tooo stupid!! it gets us expertise in missile defense!!!! It comes in very very handy when a missile is coming toward you!!!

See why we are 1000% positive a liberal will be super slow??

yea, so super slow that society as a collective becomes less and less Religious, less war like, more accepting of gays, swearing, sex.............

because the left's leaders are so slow and poor at leadership while the right has a stranglehold on leadership in this nation - what with all of the moral values perservering and hip hop & gay culture barely existing, and permiscuousness barely prevalant at all.

what on earth are you talking about?? I thought subject was missile defense??????

My post is clear.

You're accusing persons of being super slow - yet the current trend of our Country is toward said persons' ways of life, not the Conservative way.

Leadership?

post #75, post #92, for the daft.
So, a "fing "is a post, or does it mean daft? Is it British English?

Your trolling is at a third grade level. See me towards the end of the spring, I may or may not pass you to fourth.
Will you tell me then what a fing is? Is it like a swear word that cool guys use? I want to use it too, but I'm afraid I won't use it right and people will laugh at me. Please help me, I want to be cool too!

So, a "fing "is a post, or does it mean daft? Is it British English?

Your trolling is at a third grade level. See me towards the end of the spring, I may or may not pass you to fourth.
Will you tell me then what a fing is? Is it like a swear word that cool guys use? I want to use it too, but I'm afraid I won't use it right and people will laugh at me. Please help me, I want to be cool too!

Youve been told what a fing is, but if you're entertaining yourself by carrying on in this sort of way then uh, cheers bro.

Youve been told what a fing is, but if you're entertaining yourself by carrying on in this sort of way then uh, cheers bro.
No, I haven't been told. Anyway, I need to hear it from you. Please let me be cool too!

My post is clear.

you are insane if yo uthink that was clear

You're accusing persons of being super slow
not persons dear, just liberals

- yet the current trend of our Country is toward said persons' ways of life, not the Conservative way.

too stupid at one point the current trend was toward Nazis, not the conservative way.

NOw you can see why we say liberals are very very slow- right??

No, I haven't been told. Anyway, I need to hear it from you. Please let me be cool too!

You have been told, but I'm starting to feel like you're not just trolling but might in fact be this retarded. Am I off base? You can PM me if you need someone to talk to, bro. Be warned though, I'll probably be painfully honest.

My post is clear.

you are insane if yo uthink that was clear

You're accusing persons of being super slow
not persons dear, just liberals

- yet the current trend of our Country is toward said persons' ways of life, not the Conservative way.

too stupid at one point the current trend was toward Nazis, not the conservative way.

NOw you can see why we say liberals are very very slow- right??

From this post, I gather:

You cant read for comprehension.
You think liberals are not people.
The Nazis have nothing to do with Conservatism having piss poor leadership.

You have been told, but I'm starting to feel like you're not just trolling but might in fact be this retarded. Am I off base? You can PM me if you need someone to talk to, bro. Be warned though, I'll probably be painfully honest.
You would do that for me? <snif snif>. If I do contact you will you respect me and teach me how to be real cool too?

You would do that for me? <snif snif>. If I do contact you will you respect me and teach me how to be real cool too?

Nah, bro.

Being cool cannot be taught, it's felt, it's a "feeling."

Go to Buffalo in January.

Nah, bro.

What if I act like a self-righteous twat and learn what fing means, can I then be cool? Pleeeeze!

Nah, bro.

What if I act like a self-righteous twat and learn what fing means, can I then be cool? Pleeeeze!

You're already acting like a self righteous twat by calling a random username on a messageboard out simply because they used the shortening of a word in an unconventional manor.

It doesnt get much more self righteous than being that big of a douchebag.

Nah, bro.

You're already acting like a self righteous twat by calling a random username on a messageboard out simply because they used the shortening of a word in an unconventional manor.

It doesnt get much more self righteous than being that big of a douchebag.
So, acting like a self righteous twat is part of being cool.

When you going tell me what "fing" means I'll really be cool, huh?

lol, anyways ya'll. the point is the OP is a complete moron. We have multiple birds in LEO (low earth orbit) and deep space that can detect the slightest movement as far as a launch event is concerned.

I also believe and this is on the Navy space command NAVSPC end of things, which is not my strong suit. But those Aegis Class Destroyers can shoot just about anything out of LEO with a acceptable error margin.

lol, anyways ya'll. the point is the OP is a complete moron. We have multiple birds in LEO (low earth orbit) and deep space that can detect the slightest movement as far as a launch event is concerned.

I also believe and this is on the Navy space command NAVSPC end of things, which is not my strong suit. But those Aegis Class Destroyers can shoot just about anything out of LEO with a acceptable error margin.

fing a, right!

Why are we spending hundreds of millions of dollars on Israel's Iron Dome?

What does that get us, exactly?

To see how good it would work under enemy fire, The only thing Canada attacks us with is bad singers like bryan adams. I Think it was 275 million and the verdict is still out on how good it was.
We've spent over $900 million so far with $680 million scheduled for Fiscal year 2013. We spent $274 billion on the failed Reagan "Star Wars" GOP slush fund. The Israelis designed and built their Iron Dome in 4 years, but 30 years of Reagan's SDI has produced nothing but failure.

fing a, right!
So it's a verb then? Still, the grammatic structure doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would "a" be followed with a comma?

fing a, right!
So it's a verb then? Still, the grammatic structure doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would "a" be followed with a comma?

Weren't you talking about self righteous twats, a minute ago?

One couldn't possibly be more self righteous than the infamous internet grammar Nazi.

What an enriched life.

fing a, right!

Weren't you talking about self righteous twats, a minute ago?

One couldn't possibly be more self righteous than the infamous internet grammar Nazi.

What an enriched life.
Being an internet grammar nazi is uncool. Jeez, wish you had told be earlier. I want to be real, real cool just like you!

So what does "fing a, right" mean?

Forum List

Back