Thank the lord Reagan is not alive to see today GOP!

The liberal polices of Trump include taxing the rich more, lowering and federalizing student loan rates, investing hundreds of billions of federal taxes in rebuilding the infrastructure, creating a sustainable single payer, and pretend conservatives, like Vigilante and Correll, are mad that I don't like Trump. Mmmmkay.

If that was true, you wouldn't be attacking him so much.
He is more liberal than Christie or Rubio or Kasich by far.
If that were true, you would not be attacking him so much.
That's exactly why I am attacking him: he is too liberal. That's why are attack your far right reactionary polices: such are not wanted in the GOP.
You are lying. He is not too liberal for you. He is too conservative. He wants to advance US interests. That offends your PC sensibilities. Mmm, lets not forget the way he challenges Political Correctness, one of your favorite things! You must HATE THAT.

itsok.gif

Single payer, taxing the rich, federal expansion of infrastructure financing, eminent domain = Donald Trump

No conservative is Trump, just a political opportunist using the likes of Vigilante (who makes some money blogging about it) and Correll, a useful tool of the far reactionary right.

Ending Birthright Citizenship: Not liberal.

Deporting the Illegals: NOt liberal.

Renegotiating Trade Deals with an eye to American Interests: NOt liberal.

Hated by Jake: NOt liberal.

The liberal polices of Trump include taxing the rich more, lowering and federalizing student loan rates, investing hundreds of billions of federal taxes in rebuilding the infrastructure, creating a sustainable single payer, and pretend conservatives, like Vigilante and Correll, are mad that I don't like Trump. Mmmmkay.

I'm not mad that you don't like Trump.

As he wants the US to stop being the World Bitch and is not Politically COrrect, I would expect you to "not like" him, lol.

Reagan raised the debt, the deficit, and taxes; lost Afghanistan to the crazies; beat up on Grenada; and read Tarot Cards with Nancy.

All of that makes him seem normal compared to Donald Jihadi Trump.

Reagan raised the debt, the deficit, and taxes; lost Afghanistan to the crazies; beat up on Grenada; and read Tarot Cards with Nancy.

All of that makes him seem normal compared to Donald Jihadi Trump.

Reagan took over when the economy and the military was in a shambles.

Lost afganistan? Are you insane?

Grenada was going Red.

Wow, big freaking doo, Nancy liked astrology.

"Ending Birthright Citizenship" and "Deporting the Illegals" and "Renegotiating Trade Deals with an eye to American Interests" can only be done by Big Government, along witht Jihadi Don's desires to institute "single payer, taxing the rich, federal expansion of infrastructure financing, eminent domain."

Yup, Donald Jihadi Trump and Vigilante and Correll are liberals.

:

YOu are trolling. Or revealing your complete lack of knowledge of what conservatism is.

International Trade Treaties and Immigration are the proper domain of Government.

Watch out when democrats use the word "compromise". In political speak it's translated to "caving in to democrat demands". I defy anybody to find a single instance where Barry Hussein used the word "compromise" when democrats held the majority in both houses of congress.

"Ending Birthright Citizenship" and "Deporting the Illegals" and "Renegotiating Trade Deals with an eye to American Interests" can only be done by Big Government, along witht Jihadi Don's desires to institute "single payer, taxing the rich, federal expansion of infrastructure financing, eminent domain." ALL OF THIS IS BIG GOVERNMENT AND DONALD LOVES IT.

Yup, Donald Jihadi Trump and Vigilante and Correll are liberals. Don Jihadi loves him some conservative and reactionary fools.

Today GOP would most likely would have enraged Ronald Reagan had he been alive in today time. The bickering and the extreme nutterism that I have been seeing with today GOP make me reflect on Ronald Reagan and his ability to unite the Political Party even though there were many that would have eaten their own.

The GOP badly need another Reagan and not the nonsense that is being sold today.

As Cruz rises in U.S. presidential polls, Trump calls him "maniac"

I believe Trump is going to make it impossible for anyone within the GOP to support him except his supporters if he does win the nomination, and will cost the GOP next November.

Also I already know his supporters will chant about Clinton while ignoring the glaring fact the GOP is actually tiring of Trump comments, and he need to dial it down a little.
I agree. And I will mention Bill Clinton, but only in the sense that he was also able to work across the aisle with republicans......haven't seen that since
Newsflash for ya. Many bills have been signed into law, the Republicans had the house for some time now and more recently the senate. The president that signs those into law is a Democrat and he refuses to sign what he doesn't like. This party of no shit repeated by the left is stupid at best.
That was my point. Reagan worked with democrats and Clinton worked with republicans. Obama refuses to compromise. But, at the same time, republicans aren't presenting compromisable bills. Both parties are spiting each other at our expense

I'd like to see a link to his prospectus that outlines his views

DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONS

Watch out when democrats use the word "compromise". In political speak it's translated to "caving in to democrat demands". I defy anybody to find a single instance where Barry Hussein used the word "compromise" when democrats held the majority in both houses of congress.
"We;ve got the votes, fuck 'em."
Elections have consequences and I won.

That is Democrat version of compromise when they hold the majority.

DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONS

This plan simplifies the tax code by taking nearly 50% of current filers off the income tax rolls entirely and reducing the number of tax brackets from seven to four for everyone else____________________ Weren't people just complaining about 47% not paying taxes? Now we up that to 50%?

Reagan would be written off as RINO by today's GOP
Wrong.

Obama is already being written off as a Republican by the Democrats.

Oh, I'm not wrong at all. Let's see, Reagan granted actual amnesty (not the watered down Bush version of a pathway to citizenship, but actual amnesty) for 3 million illegal aliens. He loosened abortion restrictions as governor of California. He raised the payroll tax. He added $3 trillion to the national debt. He signed EMTALA. He forced states to raise their minimum drinking age to 21 by extorting highway funds from them if they refused, a violation of the Tenth Amendment.

Reagan is constantly hailed as a hero by conservatives, yet he was to the left of Marco Rubio, John Kasich, Chris Christie, and all these other Republicans conservatives keep claiming are not pure enough to receive the Republican nomination and label as RINOs or liberals.

OK.jpg
Remember that The Rabbi is undisputed King of the Unsubstantiated Statement.

This is what The Rab says when told that, every single time.

Last edited:
Reagan would be written off as RINO by today's GOP
Wrong.

Obama is already being written off as a Republican by the Democrats.

Oh, I'm not wrong at all. Let's see, Reagan granted actual amnesty (not the watered down Bush version of a pathway to citizenship, but actual amnesty) for 3 million illegal aliens. He loosened abortion restrictions as governor of California. He raised the payroll tax. He added $3 trillion to the national debt. He signed EMTALA. He forced states to raise their minimum drinking age to 21 by extorting highway funds from them if they refused, a violation of the Tenth Amendment.

Reagan is constantly hailed as a hero by conservatives, yet he was to the left of Marco Rubio, John Kasich, Chris Christie, and all these other Republicans conservatives keep claiming are not pure enough to receive the Republican nomination and label as RINOs or liberals.
Of course you are wrong.
Reagan didnt grant amnesty to anyone. Reagan signed a law passed by Congress that did that. That omission indicates that you are simply lying because it is a significant difference.
Reagan cut tax rates
Reagan stood up to unions.
Reagan was the anti-Obama, workign with a Dem Congress to get some kind of agenda passed instead of working behind EOs and administrative actions.

Reagan didnt grant amnesty to anyone. Reagan signed a law passed by Congress that did that. That omission indicates that you are simply lying because it is a significant difference.

Obama didn't give us ObamaCare. Obama signed a law passed by Congress that did that. That omission indicates that you have all been simply lying because it is a significant difference.

Obama didn't give us ObamaCare. Obama signed a law passed by Congress that did that. That omission indicates that you have all been simply lying because it is a significant difference.
Oh, that is wicked, Taz. You just cut the nuts off his argument.

Reagan is probably spinning at warp speed in his grave these days.

I am a Reagan Republican, and I have watched with horror for a long time as the party has been kidnapped by retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths.

The following two statements made by Reagan would have him run out of the Republican Party today:

We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status. At the same time, in so doing, we must not encourage illegal immigration.

When I make the exact same arguments, I get called "libtard" and many other things by people who clearly were not yet born or were still in diapers when Reagan was around.

I do not know who these people are who call themselves Republicans these days.

Trump isn't a Republican. He had ZERO to do with the Party until a few months ago. It's bizarre how the goldfish flocked to him. This is done out of sheer ignorance and stupidity and fear.

Forum List

Back