Thank the lord Reagan is not alive to see today GOP!

Grampa Adolph and the pollsters and I know that Trump is beginning to stumble.

He will lose by twenty points in IA, maybe finish third, and won't be fifth in NH.

He is a liberal, and the GOP conservatives and evangelicals know it.

If that was true, you wouldn't be attacking him so much.

He will lose by twenty points in IA, maybe finish third, and won't be fifth in NH.

He is more liberal than Christie or Rubio or Kasich by far.

You have some money to back up that NH prediction?
Yup, $100 gift card to the charity of the winner's choice, placed in the hands of a trusted Board Member ahead of time. Since you are the only paid Board poster here, you can afford it.

If that were true, you would not be attacking him so much.

Today GOP would most likely would have enraged Ronald Reagan had he been alive in today time. The bickering and the extreme nutterism that I have been seeing with today GOP make me reflect on Ronald Reagan and his ability to unite the Political Party even though there were many that would have eaten their own.

The GOP badly need another Reagan and not the nonsense that is being sold today.

As Cruz rises in U.S. presidential polls, Trump calls him "maniac"

I believe Trump is going to make it impossible for anyone within the GOP to support him except his supporters if he does win the nomination, and will cost the GOP next November.

Also I already know his supporters will chant about Clinton while ignoring the glaring fact the GOP is actually tiring of Trump comments, and he need to dial it down a little.
I agree. And I will mention Bill Clinton, but only in the sense that he was also able to work across the aisle with republicans......haven't seen that since

Still doesn't understand that CONSERVATIVES (why would he understand, he's a DemoRAT!) don't care NOW about his sometimes problematical social positions...we care NOW about taking back the government from THE POLITICAL CLASS, that shows VIRTUALLY NO DIFFERENCE between you scum DemoRATS, and the SUPPOSED Republican MODERATES, and RINO ELITE.... Can I make this any clearer to anyone....How about since the Congress went ALL REPUBLICAN in Jan. 2015, NOT ONE PRESIDENTIAL OR DEMORAT SPENDING BILL was OPPOSED or cancelled....EVERYTHING the Marxist in the White House wanted from Congress he got! If not true, please post...perhaps I missed some BULLSHIT legislation that meant NOTHING as a symbol of the SUPPOSED REPUBLICAN opposition???

That's exactly why I am attacking him: he is too liberal. That's why are attack your far right reactionary polices: such are not wanted in the GOP.

Still doesn't understand that CONSERVATIVES (why would he understand, he's a DemoRAT!) don't care NOW about his sometimes problematical social positions...we care NOW about taking back the government from THE POLITICAL CLASS, that shows VIRTUALLY NO DIFFERENCE between you scum DemoRATS, and the SUPPOSED Republican MODERATES, and RINO ELITE.... Can I make this any clearer to anyone....How about since the Congress went ALL REPUBLICAN in Jan. 2015, NOT ONE PRESIDENTIAL OR DEMORAT SPENDING BILL was OPPOSED or cancelled....EVERYTHING the Marxist in the White House wanted from Congress he got! If not true, please post...perhaps I missed some BULLSHIT legislation that meant NOTHING as a symbol of the SUPPOSED REPUBLICAN opposition???
You are not conservative, just a political opportunist. And so is Donald Jihadi Trump, the number one ISIL recruiter in the world.

Jihadi Donald will not be the nominee: no chance of it.

That's exactly why I am attacking him: he is too liberal. That's why are attack your far right reactionary polices: such are not wanted in the GOP.

You are lying. He is not too liberal for you.

He is too conservative. He wants to advance US interests. That offends your PC sensibilities.

Mmm, lets not forget the way he challenges Political Correctness, one of your favorite things!

You must HATE THAT.

OH, and just today's LATEST NEWS!!!!

• House Conservatives Frustrated by Ryan’s Secret Budget Talks With Democrats
    The Daily Signal ^ | December 11, 2015 | Philip Wegmann
    More than a trillion taxpayer dollars are on the table as House Speaker Paul Ryan and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi negotiate a massive spending deal. But while those talks drag on between Pelosi, D-Calif., and Ryan, R-Wis., many House Republicans say they’re growing frustrated by the secrecy surrounding the process and the lack of details about the package. As the days tick down toward a looming budget deadline, the chairman of the Republican Study Committee—the largest conservative caucus in Congress—said in an interview with The Daily Signal that he still doesn’t know what’s exactly on the negotiating table or...
THIS IS WHY WE NEED TRUMP, to DO AWAY WITH THIS POLITICAL BULLSHIT...The Republican leadership, is NOTHING MORE than TRAITORS to what we voted them in to be!...WE THE PEOPLE ARE FED UP, and will FUCK UP you scum Republican Elitists IF WE CAN!...YOU bastards are WORSE than the NeoCommies, at least they LET US KNOW they are scum and against the American people!

You are not conservative, just a political opportunist. And so is Donald Jihadi Trump, the number one ISIL recruiter in the world.

You are simply scum, and a Manchurian Communist!

Today GOP would most likely would have enraged Ronald Reagan had he been alive in today time. The bickering and the extreme nutterism that I have been seeing with today GOP make me reflect on Ronald Reagan and his ability to unite the Political Party even though there were many that would have eaten their own.

The GOP badly need another Reagan and not the nonsense that is being sold today.

As Cruz rises in U.S. presidential polls, Trump calls him "maniac"

I believe Trump is going to make it impossible for anyone within the GOP to support him except his supporters if he does win the nomination, and will cost the GOP next November.

Also I already know his supporters will chant about Clinton while ignoring the glaring fact the GOP is actually tiring of Trump comments, and he need to dial it down a little.
I agree. And I will mention Bill Clinton, but only in the sense that he was also able to work across the aisle with republicans......haven't seen that since
Newsflash for ya. Many bills have been signed into law, the Republicans had the house for some time now and more recently the senate. The president that signs those into law is a Democrat and he refuses to sign what he doesn't like. This party of no shit repeated by the left is stupid at best.

:disagree:

Of course you do! :ahole-1:

Of course you do! :ahole-1:
:itsok:

Ronald Reagan would be more upset on America being led by the notion that it must apologize for its greatness and be led from behind.

Hang on....

Regan did his fair share of leading from behind... Didn't see any troops in Afghanistan, Iran-Iraq.....

Regan just like Obama liked to have the locals doing the fighting with US picking a side and supporting them... Regan would have never supported the second Iraq war... Too much risk for US... Reagan and Obama would be closer on that than the present day GOP.
That's the stupidest thing I've read on USMB today. Congratulations!
Reagan lowered taxes
Reagan stood up to unions
Reagan defied the Evil Empire
Reagan reduced gov't programs
Reagan increased the military

Obama raised taxes
Obama panders to the unions
Obama allies himself with Evil Empires
Obama increased government programs
Obama has cut the military.

If Reagan were alive today he would bitch slap Obama. Then he'd bitch slap the rest of us for voting for that faggot twice.

You are lying. He is not too liberal for you. He is too conservative. He wants to advance US interests. That offends your PC sensibilities. Mmm, lets not forget the way he challenges Political Correctness, one of your favorite things! You must HATE THAT.

itsok.gif

Single payer, taxing the rich, federal expansion of infrastructure financing, eminent domain = Donald Trump

No conservative is Trump, just a political opportunist using the likes of Vigilante (who makes some money blogging about it) and Correll, a useful tool of the far reactionary right.

obama isn't much different than Jimmy Carter, politically. Jimmy and Ronnie lived on opposite ends of the spectrum.

"The problem with liberals is they know so much that isn't true". RR

Forum List

Back