Thank the lord Reagan is not alive to see today GOP!

If he believes in big government solution, yeah, The Donald is a liberal.

Preview

Jake hates him.

Trump is no liberal.

Preview
Jake hates him. Trump is no liberal.
Jake and Grampa Adolph hate no one, much less Donald. But he believes in Big Government, he believes in Single Payer, he believes in taxing the rich, he believes in eminent domain that hurts the little person, and on and on and on.

Yes, Donald is a liberal; that's why he makes the hard conservative, Cruz, look somewhat sane as a righty.

Preview
Jake and Grampa Adolph hate no one, much less Donald. But he believes in Big Government, he believes in Single Payer, he believes in taxing the rich, he believes in eminent domain that hurts the little person, and on and on and on.

Yes, Donald is a liberal; that's why he makes the hard conservative, Cruz, look somewhat sane as a righty.

Dude.

I used your hate of him to prove he is no liberal.

I have trumped you and you know it.

He's a conservative. That is why you hate him.

Reagan still pisses liberals off to no end. The demonized him worse than Bush ans still do. If anything thinks liberals care about the state of the GOP they are on drugs. And if they had anything to champion we'd be hearing all about it, instead we get this shit.

Especially if he can profit from it.

Donald Trump: 'Eminent Domain Is Wonderful'

Eminent domain in almost every case gets the property owner fair value or more for his/her property.

Would you prefer a system where the government owned all property? Or one where the government could just take your property with no payment?

The country needs roads, bridges, railroads, etc. Sometimes eminent domain is necessary for the infrastructure that the country needs.

I do not support eminent domain for private development.

The country needs roads, bridges, railroads, etc. Sometimes eminent domain is necessary for the infrastructure that the country needs. I do not support eminent domain for private development.
Of course we need roads and bridges. The point is that Trump believes using it for private development is a good thing.

The country needs roads, bridges, railroads, etc. Sometimes eminent domain is necessary for the infrastructure that the country needs. I do not support eminent domain for private development.
Of course we need roads and bridges. The point is that Trump believes using it for private development is a good thing.
Depends on which Trump you mean. He is probably on record as supporting that. But if you ask today the polls might be different and he'll give the opposite answer.

Trump accused somebody else of being a maniac? Bwahahahaha. Trump is losing it. He sees the writing on the wall. This is the beginning of the end of the Trump Republican campaign. He'll probably run as an independent and give Clinton the presidency, as was the plan.

I disagree with him on that. Do you agree with your candidate on every issue?

Trump accused somebody else of being a maniac? Bwahahahaha. Trump is losing it. He sees the writing on the wall. This is the beginning of the end of the Trump Republican campaign. He'll probably run as an independent and give Clinton the presidency, as was the plan.

can Hillary be president from a jail cell or while under federal indictment? Just asking.

"Reagan united the party while Trump is dividing the party, and Reagan understood sometime you have to play nice to get more done."

Reagan may have united his party but he divided the Nation.

Indeed, it was during the Reagan years that the politics of division flourished among the right, where we saw attempts to vilify minorities by contriving lies about 'welfare queens,' along with unwarranted cuts in education and training programs beneficial to minorities.

Reagan made it acceptable again to disparage African-Americans, to blame them for their condition in life, fostering a culture of greed and indifference.

"Miss You"

I've been holding out so long
I've been eating jelly beans all alone
Lord I miss you
I've been hanging on the phone
I've been demagoguing wefare queens all alone
I can't replace you

Well, I've been haunted in my sleep
Unions and welfare would slowly creep
Lord I miss you
I've been wanting taxes to fall
And been waiting on your call

When the phone rings
It's just some friends of mine that say,
"Hey, what's the matter man?
We're gonna come around at twelve
With some Republicans that are just dyin' to meet you.
We're gonna bloviate and whine
Hey, let's go mess with black folks minds
You know, like we used to"

Oh everybody waits so long
Oh Ronnie, why do we wait so long
Won't your replacement come on! Come on!

I've been walking in Central Park
Thinking days are looking dark
People saying I'm becoming reclusive
But what's with the party being so inclusive?

I've been stumbling on my feet
Wondering where's the next red meat
So conflicted about demographics
Asking people, "Why are we acting so damned democratic?"

Sometimes I want to say to myself
Sometimes I say

Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh
Oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh oooh
I miss you Ronnie

I guess I'm lying to myself
It's just you and no one else
Lord I was thinking of you, Ronnie
Last time I was at Reagan International to fly out
Who else would get in the bathtub to
Let government die out?
Lord, I miss you, Ronnie, yeah

Preview

Dude. I used your hate of him to prove he is no liberal. I have trumped you and you know it. He's a conservative. That is why you hate him.
My like or dislike of him proves nothing. You know that he loves Big Government solutions, which makes him a liberal. Even Grampa Adolph knows that. When you get personal, you look silly. :lol:

"I do not support eminent domain for private development" is a good conservative principle.

However, Trump does believe in the principle. He is a liberal.

"I do not support eminent domain for private development" is a good conservative principle.

However, Trump does believe in the principle. He is a liberal.

On that issue, maybe. I don't have to agree with a candidate on all issues to vote for him/her. Do you?

Forum List

Back