Thanks O for ending the war in Iraq

Turns out those people 'Trapped' on that mountain in Iraq have been living there for years. They didn't want to be rescued. And there wasn't 40,000 of em either. There was more like 2,000. It was just another War Propaganda farce. Like WMD and this one...

You are a liar...end of story.

How so? It's been proven. The incubator story was a sham. And the people on that mountain in Iraq have lived there for years. They didn't want or need rescuing. And there definitely wasn't 40,000 of em either. It was a couple thousand max. So who's the liar? I'll let you think about that a bit more.

Turns out those people 'Trapped' on that mountain in Iraq have been living there for years. They didn't want to be rescued. And there wasn't 40,000 of em either. There was more like 2,000. It was just another War Propaganda farce. Like WMD and this one...

How so? It's been proven. The incubator story was a sham. And the people on that mountain in Iraq have lived there for years. They didn't want or need rescuing. And there definitely wasn't 40,000 of em either. It was a couple thousand max. So who's the liar? I'll let you think about that a bit more.

You have no credible sources to back up your insane ranting.

Your Government lies. It's just what it does. Both incidents i cited, show your Government lied to you. It's War Propaganda. Hopefully one day you'll decide to question more. You don't have to be a sheep.

Your Government lies. It's just what it does. Both incidents i cited, show your Government lied to you. It's War Propaganda. Hopefully one day you'll decide to question more. You don't have to be a sheep.

So then, no sources for your insanity. Big surprise.

Somebody needs to invent a youtube audio type thingy for conservative talk radio.

Thanks W for fucking up Iraq in the first place.
Things in Iraq were clam when Bush left office it's all obama's baby he wanted credit like a little brat and people like you gave him the credit now except it for what obama is A FUCK UP.

Obama%27s+Iran+mission+accomplished.jpg

Things in Iraq were clam when Bush left office it's all obama's baby he wanted credit like a little brat and people like you gave him the credit now except it for what obama is A FUCK UP.
Things were not calm in Irag when Bush left. That lie just gets repeated over and over. Over 320 American military personnel lost their lives and thousands were wounded in 2008 , the final year of Bush control as CiC. Over 10,000 Iraqi civilians lost their lives that year also. It took three years to bring down the American casualties and finish the training of Iraqi security forces before ending America's combat role in Iraq.
Obama took credit for winding down the war the way he promised in his Presidential campaign and within the time frame set by his predecessor and the JCS.

Things were not calm in Irag when Bush left. That lie just gets repeated over and over. Over 320 American military personnel lost their lives and thousands were wounded in 2008 , the final year of Bush control as CiC. Over 10,000 Iraqi civilians lost their lives that year also. It took three years to bring down the American casualties and finish the training of Iraqi security forces before ending America's combat role in Iraq.
Obama took credit for winding down the war the way he promised in his Presidential campaign and within the time frame set by his predecessor and the JCS.
Dumb ass I hope you don't mind me calling you what you are. If things weren't clam why did they keep reducing forces?

And things were a whole lot calmer in Iraq when Saddam Hussein was running things.
Maybe but if democrats had stood their ground in 98 beating the drums "we must do something about Saddam WMDS" Republicans and a good portion of Democrats would have been less supportive of invading Iraq.

I just feel sorry for the poor US soldiers and the many, many Iraqis who died or were critically wounded in the "war of choice" that W started with urging from DICK. That will go down as the greatest single blunder of any President in US History.

We will be paying for the increase that DICK realized from his Halliburton holdings for years. It is sad so many had to suffer to pad DICK'S pocket.

I just feel sorry for the poor US soldiers and the many, many Iraqis who died or were critically wounded in the "war of choice" that W started with urging from DICK. That will go down as the greatest single blunder of any President in US History.

We will be paying for the increase that DICK realized from his Halliburton holdings for years. It is sad so many had to suffer to pad DICK'S pocket.
Yet you believe the lies of obama?

I know now US soldiers are not dying in Bush's war. That is a good thing.

I know now US soldiers are not dying in Bush's war. That is a good thing.
It's obama's war now he took credit in 2012 now he doesn't want it. Something only a punk ass kid would do.

Dumb ass I hope you don't mind me calling you what you are. If things weren't clam why did they keep reducing forces?

The lose of a soldier at the rate of one killed in action each day is not indicative of a "calm" environment. Nor is the lose of 250 civilian deaths caused by acts of warfare each and every week indicate a calm situation.

You will never accept that an intelligent, well thought out campaign was waged by Obama with the advice and backing of his JCS and other military advisers and caused a successful tactical withdrawal of forces that left a well trained and potentially competent security force in place.

Forum List

Back