Thanks TRUMP!!!

My health insurance deductible just went up -1500 bucks!
My co-insurance went up -20%!
What am i going to do now!?!?
Trump is going to destroy your healthcare. Then eat your babies
:rolleyes:

Destroying insurance is not the same as destroying health care.

Quite the opposite.

Insurance is a racket, and the racketeers are going to do everything they can to hurt you.
IQ45 is doing his damnest to hurt people by ignoring pushing for a HC bill.
Also where’s the infrastructure bill?
He’s too busy alienating our allies in one hour what it took 40 years to achieve.

My health insurance deductible just went up -1500 bucks!
My co-insurance went up -20%!
What am i going to do now!?!?
Trump is going to destroy your healthcare. Then eat your babies
:rolleyes:
Can't read WaPo. Paywall
It was just a link from last year saying how trump was going to destroy the healthcare system.
Then i get a letter telling me how my prices are going bigly down LOL

I'm calling BULLSHIT.
Of course you do. The first response from every hack is LIAR! Then they read further and realize how stupid they look as they slither away.

Back when the left rolled out that disaster Obunglescare I was on AOL boards. The first day you could sugn up the left was oohing and ahhing about the great deals they got on insurance when they signed up

Not realizing the site had crashed and nobody could sign up. Lying jackasses
Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

I remember dealing with mothers of sick children who suddenly didn't have coverage for their kids, or who had to start over with new providers hundreds of miles away.

And the left cheered.

Trump is going to cause insurance to go up

th

!!!!!

My insurance went up before Trump was elected, I don't expect it to go down, it never does.
Mine did, maybe yours will too!

exactly what did Trump change to make it go down - specifically/with link showing changes
well it's an anecdote, so we don't have a whole study
he got rid of the mandate and the govt force, reduced his taxes, including corporate ones

My insurance went up before Trump was elected, I don't expect it to go down, it never does.

Well it's been what 0bama called the "Cadillac" plan and even after the increase it's better than most people have. I don't expect it to.

Bullshit. You work for a health care provider and you are not a wealthy man. You don’t have a cadilac plan.

So much for all the dire warnings that without the tax penalty, rates would soar. That's good, TN.

You believe that his premiums went down?
I'm surprised, but why would he lie?

I’ve no idea. But have you ever known insurance premiums to go down? I haven’t.
Maybe his employer got them a better plan.
And no, I have never known insurance premiums to go down unless I moved to another state and wasn't paying the same rate for my car insurance.

So much for all the dire warnings that without the tax penalty, rates would soar. That's good, TN.

You believe that his premiums went down?
I'm surprised, but why would he lie?

I’ve no idea. But have you ever known insurance premiums to go down? I haven’t.
Maybe his employer got them a better plan.

That’s not what is being claimed.

exactly what did Trump change to make it go down - specifically/with link showing changes
Its not surprising you dont understand the intent of this thread.
Poor you :itsok:
Does your employer provide your insurance, TN? Did your employer switch plans? Some folks here think you typed up that paper and are bold faced lying about this. I don't think you'd do that, but I don't understand how your rates went down. Is this comparable, same plan, same benefits as last year?

Does your employer provide your insurance, TN? Did your employer switch plans? Some folks here think you typed up that paper and are bold faced lying about this. I don't think you'd do that, but I don't understand how your rates went down. Is this comparable, same plan, same benefits as last year?

post #6

bashing liberals and trolling obama

ssdd

Everything is the same except what i mentioned. No loss of coverage.
Our branch at the other end of the state got put in another network because of "restrictions of doctors and hospitals"
IDK what that means and didnt ask since it didnt affect me.

post #6

bashing liberals and trolling obama

ssdd
I dont bash liberals. They are intelligent.
I bash leftists.

Everything is the same except what i mentioned. No loss of coverage.
Our branch at the other end of the state got put in another network because of "restrictions of doctors and hospitals"
IDK what that means and didnt ask since it didnt affect me.

What is the name of the provider and the name of the plan itself?

It is startling to find out some people are stupid enough to think the POTUS affects their insurance premiums

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back