The actual problem the left has with Trump.

Then what is he doing on Air Force 2? I can understand someone taking their wife on such trips, but their crackhead, adult son? Nope.
WTF?

At the time, it seemed mildly noteworthy, but not particularly unusual: then-Vice President Joe Biden, traveling to China on an official visit, had brought his son Hunter Biden along.

And when the two appeared in public together in Beijing during the 2013 trip, there were all the typical trappings of a mini-family vacation tacked on to a business trip.

Throughout the weeklong trip, Hunter Biden seemed to duck in and out, sometimes joining his father at events and red-carpet arrival ceremonies, and at other times following his own itinerary, presumably with his daughter Finnegan. As is customary, the White House did not provide details about what the vice president’s relatives were doing when they were not part of his public events.

That looks like 7 million plus to me.

How about you, cellblock?
hahahhaahahahaahahhahahahahaha, you didn't answer my question. did the election rules change in six states? Now also, did the count get stopped in several states? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 21 million illegal ballots counted. hahhahahahahahahaha

Biden never received a cent.
how do you know without an investigation. You believe in people taking money from China? Bank records don't lie. hahahahhahahahahaha. There's evidence, it's been reported on. At least stay in the moment and not ten years ago.

hahahhaahahahaahahhahahahahaha, you didn't answer my question. did the election rules change in six states? Now also, did the count get stopped in several states? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 21 million illegal ballots counted. hahhahahahahahahaha
did the election rules change in six states?

Yes...but they were the same for all voters in those states.

Now also, did the count get stopped in several states?

No...all LEGAL votes were counted

21 million illegal ballots counted.

Complete BS.

"you vote for people who manufacture fake ballots that deny the will of the people".

Doesn't mean they are fake, moron.

A Republican-backed review of the 2020 presidential election in Arizona’s largest county ended Friday without producing proof to support former President Donald Trump’s false claims of a stolen election.

After six months of searching for evidence of fraud, the firm hired by Republican lawmakers issued a report that experts described as riddled with errors, bias and flawed methodology. Still, even that partisan review came up with a vote tally that would not have altered the outcome, finding that Biden won by 360 more votes than the official results certified last year.

The finding was an embarrassing end to a widely criticized, and at times bizarre, quest to prove allegations that election officials and courts have rejected. It has no bearing on the final, certified results. Previous reviews of the 2.1 million ballots by nonpartisan professionals that followed state law have found no significant problem with the vote count in Maricopa County, home to Phoenix. Biden won the county by 45,000 votes, key to his 10,500-vote win of Arizona.
AP....LMFAO.

Yes, they are fake votes, dickless.

Your comments are full of nonsense. Your Orange Turd was fairly beaten and flushed down the electoral toilet.

That's false.
you said xiden got 7 million more votes. That would mean that from the previous election cycle in 2016, 21 million more ballots were counted. Where did those ballots come from? mail in ballots. It's really very simple to follow along. And mail in ballots were not allowed by state laws in those six states.

As my article points out there are dozens of housing services paid for by the taxpayer. That takes care of the roof over your head. Have you ever seen a skinny person that uses food stamps? My article also points out the large increase in those that use Medicaid, so there is your healthcare coverage. Obama phones? Been around for a long time now and they even upgraded them to smart phones. No internet, no problem. Dementia created the American connectivity act that will pay for some or all of your internet services.

So actually people who know how to play the system can do quite well without working. These articles are a bit dated and written before we increased our welfare handouts.

Well see Ray what I have already explained to you many times before is that no one is on all of the progams simultaneously. If you are on a certain welfare program, you don’t qualify for another. I know you believe anything your stupid rightwing garbage blogs tell you, but it’s moronic to add up all possible welfare programs unless there were actually a person on all of them. Hell your NY post shit blog even says this in the article you posted lol. Do you even care about learning basic facts? You don’t actually know anything about how welfare works besides when you randomly google or read garage RW sources that you what you want to hear.

Forum List

Back