The actual problem the left has with Trump.

I said oil and fuel were a big part of it, not the only part of it. With less people opting to work it forces industries to offer more money to obtain labor. Labor is the largest expenditure of most any business. A reduction in our social programs for people mentally and physically capable of working would put those people back in the workforce.
Most people on programs like SNAP or TANF are adults with their dependents, the disabled, and the elderly. That’s true regardless of how much you don’t want it to be.

Most people on programs like SNAP or TANF are adults with their dependents, the disabled, and the elderly. That’s true regardless of how much you don’t want it to be.

And there are also a lot of them physically and mentally capable of holding down a job but on the taxpayer tit because it's a better option for them than working.

And there are also a lot of them physically and mentally capable of holding down a job but on the taxpayer tit because it's a better option for them than working.

I’m really not sure what your point is with this article. It doesn’t dispute what I said. It covers welfare of any kind. It’s interesting how butthurt republicans get over EITC. Are you even aware that rich people and corporations take advantage of unique deductions and loopholes of their own? It’s the reason why the EFFECTIVE tax rate is more important to measure than the official one.

/——/ Except when he wasn’t silent.
IMG_4594.jpeg

While he can be a bull in a chinashop to us conservatives, he isn't the usual castrated gelding republican related to a romney bush or mccain the left are used to.

And that....

Pisses them off and all paradigm shifts are met with great resistance.

The left doesn't have a problem with Trump. They spanked him, and sent him packing with his tail between his legs.

And the spanking will continue.

It’s really not difficult to explain democracy. Why do Republicans have such a problem with the concept that every citizen has the right to vote and to have their vote counted.
It has become an overused cliche to the NPC Democrats .. just pull the string from their back, and you're sure to hear it anytime there is something they don't like and want to scare people.

Just in the last few years, democrats have used "a threat to our democracy" [said in super scary voice] outside the scope of voting .. topics like racial inequality and discrimination, excessive partisanship and polarization, income and wealth inequality (which is a joke), misinformation on social media (which is one of my favorites), undermining evidence-based decision making and the role of science (trans genderism .. really?). and the hits just keep on coming.

So please .. spare me next time by attempting to explain it when Democrats contradict your own definition....

The people who wrote the editorials did.

Like me, they are privy to the minute details of what happened at the WH Jan 5-7.

Never again comment on my posts. You shoot from your ass about everything.
/—-/ OK, I’ll never comment on your posts again—- except when I do.

/—-/ OK, I’ll never comment on your posts again—- except when I do.
And, being a slack jawed moron, you take Brit's word for it....

And you use his terminology to describe something you haven't seen.

In response to the perfectly understandable dismay of those who watched REPUBLICANS testify UNDER OATH.

This is why you must never share your opinion of my commentary.

Forum List

Back