The Ancient Black Hebrews

Who's relating what they said?
In other words, from where did these words of the Torah originate?
The words originated from the Canaanites. I just bolded where it plainly says it was what the Canaanites said and not god. If god had said the words then the words would not have been attributed to the Canaanites.
So you believe the Torah was not dictated to Moshe by God.
I believe that if god had said what you claim then the word "grievous" would not have been attributed to the Canaanites. I'm curious as to why you insist on claiming god said it when its been proven beyond a doubt that the Canaanites are the ones that said it? Do you think everyone has a bad grasp of reading comprehension like you do?
The Torah is the blueprint of Creation.
Each and every letter, including the spaces, serves a purpose.
God is never rhetorical.
That may or may not be true depending on what you believe. The point is that the word was attributed to the Canaanites uttering it not god. Obviously you are trying to deflect for some reason. Maybe its your pride? :dunno:
I have no pride...pride only causes embarrassment when your soul is freed from the body and comes face to face with spiritual reality.

The Torah must be studied in the light of being God's Moral compass to mankind.
We need to understand God's initial "intent" and "hope" for Creation, where we go right and wrong and how to study each and every word, phrase, sentence and chaptet.
You think for a moment I have always been pleases with God's "demands" upon my life?
It takes a lifetime of study to understand the purpose of one's lifetime.
The purpose is defined by God, not by me.

The words originated from the Canaanites. I just bolded where it plainly says it was what the Canaanites said and not god. If god had said the words then the words would not have been attributed to the Canaanites.
I believe that if god had said what you claim then the word "grievous" would not have been attributed to the Canaanites. I'm curious as to why you insist on claiming god said it when its been proven beyond a doubt that the Canaanites are the ones that said it? Do you think everyone has a bad grasp of reading comprehension like you do?
God is never rhetorical.
That may or may not be true depending on what you believe. The point is that the word was attributed to the Canaanites uttering it not god. Obviously you are trying to deflect for some reason. Maybe its your pride? :dunno:
I have no pride...pride only causes embarrassment when your soul is freed from the body and comes face to face with spiritual reality.

We need to understand God's initial "intent" and "hope" for Creation, where we go right and wrong and how to study each and every word, phrase, sentence and chaptet.
You think for a moment I have always been pleases with God's "demands" upon my life?
Wow! What an awe inspiring deflection!

Its obvious from your earlier mess ups you must either be someone that just started studying yesterday or you are very young. You do realize I notice that you still havent answered my question? Is there a very good reason why you havent addressed it?

Your black Hebrew are G-d in your mind ...That's how sad you guys are. Idol worshiper..Moses Isn't G-d :slap:
No,you are just making desperate accusations. Moses wasn't God but he was the vehicle by which HaShem gave the world the centerpiece of Man's relevancy in the Creation.. Perhaps your confusion lies in your lackluster applications of Judaism in your daily life.

There is an Oral Torah. It is called the Mishna. The trouble is, the Mishna does NOT precede Moses. The Mishna is supposedly a redaction of an "oral Torah" comprised of unwritten mysteries revealed by HaShem (God) to Moses . Moses is still the ONLY human connection to the dissemination of BOTH the Torah AND the Mishna.
You are correct but there must be an acceptable authority to maintain a tradition.
I know of no greater authority than HaShem; but, on the earthly plain, in the material world, the Levites,who were not enslaved, would have to be credited as a lessor authority. And they were not of Judah, they were, like Moses, from the tribe of Levi…thus, not Jews.
And Moshe received the Written & Oral Torahs from God and what's your point again (no sarcasm intended)?

BTW, can you guess why a descendant of Levi was stated by God to be the most "humble" man who ever lived?
Think in terms of Levi.
I was attempting to address your "acceptable authority to maintain a tradition," comment. Perhaps you should clarify who it is that you see as that authority before I comment further.
Authorities such as Rabbi Moshe Feinstein have been the person that the Jewish people seek out when they have a question or life guidance.
Judaism is not an organized religion.
It is held by the overwhelming majority of Orthodox Jews that we currently are lacking an authority that can override Rav Feinstein's philosophy of determining halacha.

No,you are just making desperate accusations. Moses wasn't God but he was the vehicle by which HaShem gave the world the centerpiece of Man's relevancy in the Creation.. Perhaps your confusion lies in your lackluster applications of Judaism in your daily life.

There is an Oral Torah. It is called the Mishna. The trouble is, the Mishna does NOT precede Moses. The Mishna is supposedly a redaction of an "oral Torah" comprised of unwritten mysteries revealed by HaShem (God) to Moses . Moses is still the ONLY human connection to the dissemination of BOTH the Torah AND the Mishna.
You are correct but there must be an acceptable authority to maintain a tradition.
I know of no greater authority than HaShem; but, on the earthly plain, in the material world, the Levites,who were not enslaved, would have to be credited as a lessor authority. And they were not of Judah, they were, like Moses, from the tribe of Levi…thus, not Jews.
And Moshe received the Written & Oral Torahs from God and what's your point again (no sarcasm intended)?

BTW, can you guess why a descendant of Levi was stated by God to be the most "humble" man who ever lived?
Think in terms of Levi.
I was attempting to address your "acceptable authority to maintain a tradition," comment. Perhaps you should clarify who it is that you see as that authority before I comment further.
Authorities such as Rabbi Moshe Feinstein have been the person that the Jewish people seek out when they have a question or life guidance.
It is held by the overwhelming majority of Orthodox Jews that we currently are lacking an authority that can override Rav Feinstein's philosophy of determining halacha.

Hmm, Rabbi Feinstein's last name suggests he is an Ashkenazi Jew. I would venture to say that Sephardim and other Israelites are less inclined to subscribe to his authority.

God is never rhetorical.

Its obvious from your earlier mess ups you must either be someone that just started studying yesterday or you are very young. You do realize I notice that you still havent answered my question? Is there a very good reason why you havent addressed it?
I think you have good intentions.
What you are missing is the entire context of the history of Avraham and the Egyptians and what God's intent was in stating that the Canaanites saw an emotional reaction in the Egyptians.
Keep in mind that the Canaanite nations were fully aware of God's promise to Avraham, Yitzchok and Yaakov that their children would return from an oppressive exile to conquer Canaan.
If the mighty Egyptians were so distraught at the loss of Yaakov the Canaanites must have been freaking out that the Tribes might be coming back immediately to conquer the land.

Think in terms of Levi.

Hmm, Rabbi Feinstein's last name suggests he is an Ashkenazi Jew. I would venture to say that Sephardim and other Israelites are less inclined to subscribe to his authority.
They had the great Rabbi Ovadia Yosef.

God is never rhetorical.

What you are missing is the entire context of the history of Avraham and the Egyptians and what God's intent was in stating that the Canaanites saw an emotional reaction in the Egyptians.
Keep in mind that the Canaanite nations were fully aware of God's promise to Avraham, Yitzchok and Yaakov that their children would return from an oppressive exile to conquer Canaan.
If the mighty Egyptians were so distraught at the loss of Yaakov the Canaanites must have been freaking out that the Tribes might be coming back immediately to conquer the land.

What good intentions might that be?

God is never rhetorical.

What good intentions might that be?

Perhaps he actually wants to learn how to approach the word of God.

God is never rhetorical.

I'm not missing anything. My point is that they didnt realize it was a mixed party of Egyptians and Hebrews.

Actually my understanding was that the Canaanites thought it was a respectful thing that the Egyptians were in such distress. Maybe it had something to do with them naming the place Abel-Mizraim that gave me that idea. If they were the ones freaking out they probably would have named it Abel-Canaan.

God is never rhetorical.

I'm not missing anything. My point is that they didnt realize it was a mixed party of Egyptians and Hebrews.

Actually my understanding was that the Canaanites thought it was a respectful thing that the Egyptians were in such distress. Maybe it had something to do with them naming the place Abel-Mizraim that gave me that idea. If they were the ones freaking out they probably would have named it Abel-Canaan.

I respectfully bow out of this discussion.
Your choice to exercise the New Testament sound bite method of Biblical exegeses is no more valid than watching MSNBC or Fox News for artifacts as opposed to facts.

Your choice to exercise the New Testament sound bite method of Biblical exegeses is no more valid than watching MSNBC or Fox News for artifacts as opposed to facts.
Before you bow out can you tell me the literal meaning of Abel-Mizraim?

I'm short on time today but the word is uh-vale, not Abel, and it is a singular word for a mourner.
Mitzraim means "causer of misery".
The son of Cham is referred to in the Torah as a causer of misery.
You won't find this definition of Mitzraim on the Internet because it's too inflammatory.

I'm short on time today but the word is uh-vale, not Abel, and it is a singular word for a mourner.
You won't find this definition of Mitzraim on the Internet because it's too inflammatory.
There are many different spellings for the same words and I am sure you are aware of that. From what I understand Abel-Mizraim means "mourning of Egypt". Abel meaning "mourning" and of course Mizraim (after the son of Ham) means Egypt/KMT.

I found this though.

Metaphysical Bible Dictionary

i was talking to one of the guys I know that calls himself a Black Hebrew and he mentioned his revelation came about due to the scriptures. He read me some passages and asked me what people were the only people that fit the description of the things that were prophesied. I had to admit that it was Black people that were enslaved and spread throughout the world that were the only ones that could fit the what was foreshadowed in the bible.. In searching for more scriptures I found this. I thought it was pretty interesting.

Dude need to check his facts. To start off it says right in the bible that the Gihon encircles Cush..

Genesis 2:8-14

"A river flowed out of Eden to water the garden, and there it divided and became four rivers. The name of the first is the Pishon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. The name of the second river is the Gihon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Cush. And the name of the third river is the Tigris, which flows east of Assyria. And the fourth river is the Euphrates."

Now as far as the color red he is also way off base. Adamah is in the word for red earth which most Black people in the US are that color. Adamah is used as ruddy but it is meant as the color of dried blood.

dried_bloods.jpg

A far as his failed analysis as saying the skin wasnt Black on the starving Hebrews I already proved him wrong. He isnt even using the Hebrew translation because they definitely used the word Shakar which means shiny Black..

He speaks of Miriam being punished for talking about the wife of Moses when there is not an ounce of proof that is why she was punished. In fact its plain that she is punished because of speaking against Moses which pissed god off.. We know this because when god rebukes her and turns her white he never mentions Zipporah at all. Please show below where god ever mentions Zipporah. You cant because god is upset because Miriam questions Moses place in he hierarchy. We also know one thing. If god had been angry at them talking about Zipporah then he would have turned Miriam Black to match the color of Zipporah. Makes no sense to turn her white if she is already white.

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 12:1-13 - New International Version

12 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.

3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

i was talking to one of the guys I know that calls himself a Black Hebrew and he mentioned his revelation came about due to the scriptures. He read me some passages and asked me what people were the only people that fit the description of the things that were prophesied. I had to admit that it was Black people that were enslaved and spread throughout the world that were the only ones that could fit the what was foreshadowed in the bible.. In searching for more scriptures I found this. I thought it was pretty interesting.

Why you posting some white women who is no doubt spitting out black a babies?

Because she read a passage that only fits what Black people have experienced. Since you cant point to another people that have experienced it you thought you could deflect by assuming she has Black children? Even if she did that would make her more credible not less.

Dude need to check his facts. To start off it says right in the bible that the Gihon encircles Cush..

Genesis 2:8-14

"A river flowed out of Eden to water the garden, and there it divided and became four rivers. The name of the first is the Pishon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. The name of the second river is the Gihon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Cush. And the name of the third river is the Tigris, which flows east of Assyria. And the fourth river is the Euphrates."

Now as far as the color red he is also way off base. Adamah is in the word for red earth which most Black people in the US are that color. Adamah is used as ruddy but it is meant as the color of dried blood.

dried_bloods.jpg

A far as his failed analysis as saying the skin wasnt Black on the starving Hebrews I already proved him wrong. He isnt even using the Hebrew translation because they definitely used the word Shakar which means shiny Black..

He speaks of Miriam being punished for talking about the wife of Moses when there is not an ounce of proof that is why she was punished. In fact its plain that she is punished because of speaking against Moses which pissed god off.. We know this because when god rebukes her and turns her white he never mentions Zipporah at all. Please show below where god ever mentions Zipporah. You cant because god is upset because Miriam questions Moses place in he hierarchy. We also know one thing. If god had been angry at them talking about Zipporah then he would have turned Miriam Black to match the color of Zipporah. Makes no sense to turn her white if she is already white.

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 12:1-13 - New International Version

12 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.

3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

You post translations from the Christian bible..Doesn't mean much to Jews

Forum List

Back