The Ancient Black Hebrews

i was talking to one of the guys I know that calls himself a Black Hebrew and he mentioned his revelation came about due to the scriptures. He read me some passages and asked me what people were the only people that fit the description of the things that were prophesied. I had to admit that it was Black people that were enslaved and spread throughout the world that were the only ones that could fit the what was foreshadowed in the bible.. In searching for more scriptures I found this. I thought it was pretty interesting.

Why you posting some white women who is no doubt spitting out black a babies?

Because she read a passage that only fits what Black people have experienced. Since you cant point to another people that have experienced it you thought you could deflect by assuming she has Black children? Even if she did that would make her more credible not less.

Shes' got the garb, her little veil on ...She's got black babies..Guaranteed

Dude need to check his facts. To start off it says right in the bible that the Gihon encircles Cush..

Genesis 2:8-14

"A river flowed out of Eden to water the garden, and there it divided and became four rivers. The name of the first is the Pishon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. The name of the second river is the Gihon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Cush. And the name of the third river is the Tigris, which flows east of Assyria. And the fourth river is the Euphrates."

Now as far as the color red he is also way off base. Adamah is in the word for red earth which most Black people in the US are that color. Adamah is used as ruddy but it is meant as the color of dried blood.

dried_bloods.jpg

A far as his failed analysis as saying the skin wasnt Black on the starving Hebrews I already proved him wrong. He isnt even using the Hebrew translation because they definitely used the word Shakar which means shiny Black..

He speaks of Miriam being punished for talking about the wife of Moses when there is not an ounce of proof that is why she was punished. In fact its plain that she is punished because of speaking against Moses which pissed god off.. We know this because when god rebukes her and turns her white he never mentions Zipporah at all. Please show below where god ever mentions Zipporah. You cant because god is upset because Miriam questions Moses place in he hierarchy. We also know one thing. If god had been angry at them talking about Zipporah then he would have turned Miriam Black to match the color of Zipporah. Makes no sense to turn her white if she is already white.

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 12:1-13 - New International Version

12 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.

3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

You post translations from the Christian bible..Doesn't mean much to Jews

Go get the Jewish translations. Without them you dont have any credibility.

i was talking to one of the guys I know that calls himself a Black Hebrew and he mentioned his revelation came about due to the scriptures. He read me some passages and asked me what people were the only people that fit the description of the things that were prophesied. I had to admit that it was Black people that were enslaved and spread throughout the world that were the only ones that could fit the what was foreshadowed in the bible.. In searching for more scriptures I found this. I thought it was pretty interesting.

Because she read a passage that only fits what Black people have experienced. Since you cant point to another people that have experienced it you thought you could deflect by assuming she has Black children? Even if she did that would make her more credible not less.

Shes' got the garb, her little veil on ...She's got black babies..Guaranteed

That makes her more credible then. I never thought about that.

I think you have good intentions.
What you are missing is the entire context of the history of Avraham and the Egyptians and what God's intent was in stating that the Canaanites saw an emotional reaction in the Egyptians.
Keep in mind that the Canaanite nations were fully aware of God's promise to Avraham, Yitzchok and Yaakov that their children would return from an oppressive exile to conquer Canaan.
If the mighty Egyptians were so distraught at the loss of Yaakov the Canaanites must have been freaking out that the Tribes might be coming back immediately to conquer the land.
I'm not missing anything. My point is that they didnt realize it was a mixed party of Egyptians and Hebrews.

Actually my understanding was that the Canaanites thought it was a respectful thing that the Egyptians were in such distress. Maybe it had something to do with them naming the place Abel-Mizraim that gave me that idea. If they were the ones freaking out they probably would have named it Abel-Canaan.

I respectfully bow out of this discussion.
Your choice to exercise the New Testament sound bite method of Biblical exegeses is no more valid than watching MSNBC or Fox News for artifacts as opposed to facts.
Before you bow out can you tell me the literal meaning of Abel-Mizraim?
I'm short on time today but the word is uh-vale, not Abel, and it is a singular word for a mourner.
Mitzraim means "causer of misery".
The son of Cham is referred to in the Torah as a causer of misery.
You won't find this definition of Mitzraim on the Internet because it's too inflammatory.
I found this though.

Metaphysical Bible Dictionary

The trick is that the overwhelming majority of Hebrew words have a two letter root.
In this case, the root of the "constraint" is Tsar, which means misery.
Anything that is constrained is in misery.

Dude need to check his facts. To start off it says right in the bible that the Gihon encircles Cush..

"A river flowed out of Eden to water the garden, and there it divided and became four rivers. The name of the first is the Pishon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. The name of the second river is the Gihon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Cush. And the name of the third river is the Tigris, which flows east of Assyria. And the fourth river is the Euphrates."

Now as far as the color red he is also way off base. Adamah is in the word for red earth which most Black people in the US are that color. Adamah is used as ruddy but it is meant as the color of dried blood.

dried_bloods.jpg

A far as his failed analysis as saying the skin wasnt Black on the starving Hebrews I already proved him wrong. He isnt even using the Hebrew translation because they definitely used the word Shakar which means shiny Black..

He speaks of Miriam being punished for talking about the wife of Moses when there is not an ounce of proof that is why she was punished. In fact its plain that she is punished because of speaking against Moses which pissed god off.. We know this because when god rebukes her and turns her white he never mentions Zipporah at all. Please show below where god ever mentions Zipporah. You cant because god is upset because Miriam questions Moses place in he hierarchy. We also know one thing. If god had been angry at them talking about Zipporah then he would have turned Miriam Black to match the color of Zipporah. Makes no sense to turn her white if she is already white.

12 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.

3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

My Jewish brother here has been doing that, but you're hard headed. Too much black supremacist theology in your brain.

dried_bloods.jpg

My Jewish brother here has been doing that, but you're hard headed. Too much black supremacist theology in your brain.

No he never addressed the story of Moses. If he did please provide a link to the posts. Most of what you have been doing is denying without any proof.

What makes you believe that saying the real Hebrews were Black has anything to do with supremacy? I never mentioned anything like that so that must be something you are frightened of. You must feel Black people are superior to you.

Leviticus 26 / Hebrew Bible in English / Mechon-Mamre
The Tochacha does NOT mention slavery.

Is Deuteronomy in the OT?

What is she talking about?
The Tribes are named after European countries? Is she retarded?

Is Deuteronomy in the OT?

The Tochacha I quoted is where Moshe is telling the Jews what will happen to them when they try to abandon God.
I'm trying to find the parallel in Devarim.

Which tribes are named after european countries?

The idiot says such within the first minute of the video.
She's an idiot.

What people fit this description? The Ashkenazi Jews were never enslaved and transported via ship. We know they dont literally mean Egypt because they wouldnt need a ship to get to Egypt. Also using your own interpretation Egypt means misery or in the case for Black people the US.

Bible Gateway passage: Deuteronomy 28 - New International Version

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

The idiot says such within the first minute of the video.
She's an idiot.

I will check it out later.

What people fit this description? The Ashkenazi Jews were never enslaved and transported via ship. We know they dont literally mean Egypt because they wouldnt need a ship to get to Egypt. Also using your own interpretation Egypt means misery or in the case for Black people the US.

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

There is no mention of slavery but there is the one verse that disproves your point...
62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou didst not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
Jews have faced persecutions throughout history that have kept their numbers below 13 million.
I believe there are way more Blacks than Jews.

Also keep in mind that history has not been particularly kind to many peoples due to oppression.

There is no mention of slavery but there is the one verse that disproves your point...
62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou didst not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
Jews have faced persecutions throughout history that have kept their numbers below 13 million.

Also keep in mind that history has not been particularly kind to many peoples due to oppression.
One verse doesnt disprove a point and yes a bondsman is another name for a slave. You still have not answered to the other prophecies. When you take each group and line them up next to the prophecies the vast majority of the prophecies match Black people and not the Ashkenazi Jews. The proponderance of the evidence shows Black dark skinned people are the real Hebrews.

One glaring example is that the Jews are not supposed to return to Israel until the coming of god. Another glaring example is the prophecy that the name of Israel will be lost to you. The Ashkenazi Jews are in Israel right now and they never lost the understanding that they were Jews.

Bible Gateway passage: Psalm 83:1-4 - King James Version

1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

(Whites have been caught in too many lies to count concerning Black people)

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

This is the kicker. Askenazi Jews have always known they were Jews as a group. Most Black people would look at you like you were crazy if a Black person said they were Hebrew. Whites even try to deny the egyptian descendants of Ham are Black and the founders of Sumer are Black even though it plainly states Nimrod a son of Cush founded it. I know its because its too close to this issue we are discussing right now.

One verse doesnt disprove a point and yes a bondsman is another name for a slave. You still have not answered to the other prophecies. When you take each group and line them up next to the prophecies the vast majority of the prophecies match Black people and not the Ashkenazi Jews. The proponderance of the evidence shows Black dark skinned people are the real Hebrews.

One glaring example is that the Jews are not supposed to return to Israel until the coming of god. Another glaring example is the prophecy that the name of Israel will be lost to you. The Ashkenazi Jews are in Israel right now and they never lost the understanding that they were Jews.

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

This is the kicker. Askenazi Jews have always known they were Jews as a group. Most Black people would look at you like you were crazy if a Black person said they were Hebrew. Whites even try to deny the egyptian descendants of Ham are Black and the founders of Sumer are Black even though it plainly states Nimrod a son of Cush founded it. I know its because its too close to this issue we are discussing right now.

Do yourself a favor, if you're going to quote a Psalm, quote the whole thing.
Nowhere in this Psalm does it say the enemies of God and the Jews succeed.
In fact, the verses are pretty concrete and don't support your thesis at all.

And please stop dismissing the verses that I quote to deflate your general statements.

There is some charm to your delusions...
The Brothers completely gave up and Jews disappeared from the face of the earth.
A few million European Honkies came along and decided to be butchered and persecuted by Christians and Muslim for over 1,000 years and converted to Judaism even though the Brothers weren't around to show European Honky how to concert properly and Honky Jew simply recreated their own version of Judaism from scratch.

Did you get this from Mel Brooks?

Do yourself a favor, if you're going to quote a Psalm, quote the whole thing.
Nowhere in this Psalm does it say the enemies of God and the Jews succeed.
In fact, the verses are pretty concrete and don't support your thesis at all.

And please stop dismissing the verses that I quote to deflate your general statements.
I only quoted the per tenant parts. If you have something that says the enemies of god and the Hebrews will not succeed please post it. From what I have been told those verses are prophecies that are absolutely going to come true. Again if you have something to the contrary please post it instead of just assuming I will take your word for it.

Forum List

Back