The Ancient Black Hebrews

I see nothing here that says the prophecies will not come true.

Neither do you see where they came true.
Also, is the Psalmist relating an urgent situation or making a universal statement to thwart enemies for all times and places?
Yes I do see where they came true and stated as much. For example most Blacks have no clue they are the true Hebrews. "the name of Israel will not be remembered."

The Blacks that Solomon met in Africa were not Jews.
You have to check out the Meam Loez
https://www.amazon.com/Torah-Anthol...41952&sr=8-1&keywords=meam+loez&tag=ff0d01-20

Also, is the Psalmist relating an urgent situation or making a universal statement to thwart enemies for all times and places?
Yes I do see where they came true and stated as much. For example most Blacks have no clue they are the true Hebrews. "the name of Israel will not be remembered."

Torah Anthology: Beginnings (Me'am Lo'ez Series): Yaakov Culi: 9780940118010: Amazon.com: Books

What does that have to do with the post you replied to? Are you deflecting again instead of providing proof?

You didn't read all 19 verses.
The Psalmist is asking God to intercede in a possible situation.
You have not yet learned to read each and every word, sentence and the entire paragraph.
There are many instances in which a Psalmist asks God to intercede and the reader must read Samuel or Kings to find out what actually happened.
So link the relevant passages that disprove what I have posted. That should be pretty simple.

That's your job, but listen to the class.
It's an hour long that I don't have available this evening.
I already did my job. You disagree so provide the proof.

Sound bites, my friend, are meaningful only to those with an immediate agenda.
Your job is to prove the sound bites cannot stand on their own. For example. I can prove biblically that a Black man founded Sumer with 3 passages Gen 10:8-10

8 And Cush begot Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
ט הוּא-הָיָה גִבֹּר-צַיִד, לִפְנֵי יְהוָה; עַל-כֵּן, יֵאָמַר, כְּנִמְרֹד גִּבּוֹר צַיִד, לִפְנֵי יְהוָה. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD; wherefore it is said: 'Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the LORD.'
י וַתְּהִי רֵאשִׁית מַמְלַכְתּוֹ בָּבֶל, וְאֶרֶךְ וְאַכַּד וְכַלְנֵה, בְּאֶרֶץ, שִׁנְעָר. 10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

Go ahead...

Torah Anthology: Beginnings (Me'am Lo'ez Series): Yaakov Culi: 9780940118010: Amazon.com: Books

What does that have to do with the post you replied to? Are you deflecting again instead of providing proof?

You are that person who jumps into the 3rd part of a movie series 1/3 through part 3 and claim you know what happened in part 1, 2, and 3 up to the 1/3 of 3.

So link the relevant passages that disprove what I have posted. That should be pretty simple.

Your job is to prove the sound bites cannot stand on their own. For example. I can prove biblically that a Black man founded Sumer with 3 passages Gen 10:8-10

ט הוּא-הָיָה גִבֹּר-צַיִד, לִפְנֵי יְהוָה; עַל-כֵּן, יֵאָמַר, כְּנִמְרֹד גִּבּוֹר צַיִד, לִפְנֵי יְהוָה. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD; wherefore it is said: 'Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the LORD.'
י וַתְּהִי רֵאשִׁית מַמְלַכְתּוֹ בָּבֶל, וְאֶרֶךְ וְאַכַּד וְכַלְנֵה, בְּאֶרֶץ, שִׁנְעָר. 10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

Go ahead...
I dont have to go ahead. That in of itself shows you a Black man founded Sumer. Who was Cush? Where was the land of Shinar? Specifically Babel?

Go ahead...

You do understand that Cush's son Nimrod was a dictator that spat in God's face.

You are that person who jumps into the 3rd part of a movie series 1/3 through part 3 and claim you know what happened in part 1, 2, and 3 up to the 1/3 of 3.
No. I didnt claim to know anything about part one. I just know what I saw in part 3. If there is some relevant information that changes what i saw in part 3 then you should point it out.

Go ahead...

You do understand that Cush's son Nimrod was a dictator that spat in God's face.
What does that have to do with the fact that he was Black? Are you saying that only white people would spit in gods face?

Go ahead...
I dont have to go ahead. That in of itself shows you a Black man founded Sumer. Who was Cush? Where was the land of Shinar? Specifically Babel?
Nowhere near Canaan.

Go ahead...
Nowhere near Canaan.
Sumer wasnt in Canaan. However another son of Ham founded Canaan.

Go ahead...

What does that have to do with the fact that he was Black? Are you saying that only white people would spit in gods face?
Cham (Black), Cush (Black) and Nimrod (Black?) did not walk in God's ways.

Go ahead...
Nowhere near Canaan.

Sumar is a bastardation of Shinar. It's near Babylon.

Go ahead...
Nowhere near Canaan.

Sumar is a bastardation of Shinar. It's near Babylon.
Both places were founded by Black people.

Go ahead...
Nowhere near Canaan.

Yes, and was later kicked out by Joshua...what's you point?

Go ahead...

Doesnt make any difference. They were still Black.

Go ahead...
Nowhere near Canaan.

My point was that they were Black. Cant you follow the flow of the conversation?

Go ahead...

They were Idol Worshippers.
And rejected by God.
They were NEVER Jews.

Go ahead...
Nowhere near Canaan.

My point was that they were Black. Cant you follow the flow of the conversation?
Your flow is that the original Jews were Black.
The descendants of Cham were NEVER Jews.

Go ahead...

They were Idol Worshippers.
And rejected by God.
They were NEVER Jews.
they were Hammites. Of course they werent Jews. When did I say the Hammites were Jews?

Nowhere near Canaan.

Your flow is that the original Jews were Black.
The descendants of Cham were NEVER Jews.
Youre getting emotional. this was the flow.

"That in of itself shows you a Black man founded Sumer. "

Forum List

Back