The Ancient Black Hebrews

You do understand that Cush's son Nimrod was a dictator that spat in God's face.
What does that have to do with the fact that he was Black? Are you saying that only white people would spit in gods face?
Cham (Black), Cush (Black) and Nimrod (Black?) did not walk in God's ways.
Doesnt make any difference. They were still Black.

They were Idol Worshippers.
And rejected by God.
They were NEVER Jews.
they were Hammites. Of course they werent Jews. When did I say the Hammites were Jews?

Are you playing dumb?
The whole point of this thread is you insisting the original Jews were Black.
They weren't.

Nowhere near Canaan.
Sumer wasnt in Canaan. However another son of Ham founded Canaan.

Yes, and was later kicked out by Joshua...what's you point?
My point was that they were Black. Cant you follow the flow of the conversation?
Your flow is that the original Jews were Black.
The descendants of Cham were NEVER Jews.
Youre getting emotional. this was the flow.

"That in of itself shows you a Black man founded Sumer. "

You stated this post after 50+ pages of postings.

What does that have to do with the fact that he was Black? Are you saying that only white people would spit in gods face?

And rejected by God.
They were NEVER Jews.
they were Hammites. Of course they werent Jews. When did I say the Hammites were Jews?

Are you playing dumb?
They weren't.
No you deflected when i said this.

"Your job is to prove the sound bites cannot stand on their own. For example. I can prove biblically that a Black man founded Sumer with 3 passages Gen 10:8-10"

Instead of providing proof that passages couldnt stand on their own you questioned my proof I could make my point with 3 passages.

Sumer wasnt in Canaan. However another son of Ham founded Canaan.

My point was that they were Black. Cant you follow the flow of the conversation?

Thats because you claimed passages couldnt stand on their own. I provided you an example that they could. Evidently that has caused you to be caught up in your emotions instead of addressing the point. I proved that Black men established Sumer with just 3 passages. Your task is to prove that these passages cannot stand on their own.

And rejected by God.
They were NEVER Jews.

Are you playing dumb?
They weren't.

"Your job is to prove the sound bites cannot stand on their own. For example. I can prove biblically that a Black man founded Sumer with 3 passages Gen 10:8-10"

Instead of providing proof that passages couldnt stand on their own you questioned my proof I could make my point with 3 passages.
You still don't get it.

And rejected by God.
They were NEVER Jews.

Are you playing dumb?
They weren't.

You still don't get it.
I agree. I dont get why you cant prove that biblical passages cant stand on their own.

Thats because you claimed passages couldnt stand on their own. I provided you an example that they could. Evidently that has caused you to be caught up in your emotions instead of addressing the point. I proved that Black men established Sumer with just 3 passages. Your task is to prove that these passages cannot stand on their own.

No emotions. God is very angry at the Jews for behaving like the other nations even after saving them from Egypt.

And rejected by God.
They were NEVER Jews.

Are you playing dumb?
They weren't.

You still don't get it.
I agree. I dont get why you cant prove that biblical passages cant stand on their own.

Because you never spent 2 years learning Torah 12 hours a day.

No emotions. God is very angry at the Jews for behaving like the other nations even after saving them from Egypt.
So instead of avoiding your task why dont you prove it? You cant and you know this as we just proved.

Are you playing dumb?
They weren't.

You still don't get it.

That doesnt seem to be doing you much good. You havent been able to refute my passages with passages of your own.

So instead of avoiding your task why dont you prove it? You cant and you know this as we just proved.

You want me to prove God is being sarcastic?
He's comparing the Jews to the Cushites who begot the ingrate Nimrod who spat in God's face.

Are you playing dumb?
They weren't.

You still don't get it.

That doesnt seem to be doing you much good. You havent been able to refute my passages with passages of your own.

I don't have passages; they're God's passages.
You simply don't know how to read them.

He's comparing the Jews to the Cushites who begot the ingrate Nimrod who spat in God's face.
No. I want you to prove passages cannot stand on their own which you cant since we both just proved that it took only 3 passages to prove a Black man founded Sumer.

You still don't get it.

I don't have passages; they're God's passages.
You simply don't know how to read them.
I'm not looking for your opinion on if I can read or not. I'm looking for some proof that disproves what i do know. Can you provide it or not?

No. I want you to prove passages cannot stand on their own which you cant since we both just proved that it took only 3 passages to prove a Black man founded Sumer.
Did you know that without knowing Hebrew and the Midrash you wouldn't Cham was Black.
Some passages are more Aggadata in nature and require cross referencing different Holy Writings.
Tehillim is especially difficult to understand without knowing the Prophets as contains metaphors and alliterations.

7 Are ye not as the children of the Ethiopians unto Me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt, and the Philistines from Caphtor, and Aram from Kir?

Your mind is fixed on the first phrase as intending skin color...God is not so shallow.
God is discussing character attributes.

Did you know that without knowing Hebrew and the Midrash you wouldn't Cham was Black.
Some passages are more Aggadata in nature and require cross referencing different Holy Writings.
Tehillim is especially difficult to understand without knowing the Prophets as contains metaphors and alliterations.

7 Are ye not as the children of the Ethiopians unto Me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt, and the Philistines from Caphtor, and Aram from Kir?

Your mind is fixed on the first phrase as intending skin color...God is not so shallow.
God is discussing character attributes.
None of what you just posted addressed the question in my post. If youre going to deflect you could at least be more sly about it.

laugh.gif

I read verse 17. It said nothing about Ethiopians. Please give us all the verses that caused you to come to the silly conclusion that god was insulting the Hebrews by comparing them favorably to the Ethiopians.

17 Therefore thus saith the LORD: Thy wife shall be a harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword, and thy land shall be divided by line; and thou thyself shalt die in an unclean land, and Israel shall surely be led away captive out of his land.'

And that's why you're not a surgeon.
Tell me how God regarded the Cushites at this point in time.
Hashem has NEVER been particularly fond of the Cushites.

Give you ALL the verses?
I DID...It's called read the Bible and the Prophets, you moron.
Stop deflecting and asking me questions when you havent answered mine yet. Your verse 17 said nothing about Ethiopians. However, in Amos 9:7 it sure looks like god is giving the Ethiopians a favorable thumbs up by saying the Hebrews are his children just like the Ethiopians are. Please prove this to be false. No cheap parlor tricks this time to cover your fumblings.
laugh.gif

First of all, drop the Ethiopian nonsense and tell me who is THE primary ancestor of Cush who was cursed by his father.
Trust me I am going to make you look like an ass on that one too but only after you prove your claim. I need the direct quotes that prove your silly conclusion.
laugh.gif

Where exactly, from a pre-Torah, era, do you learn that cursing a First Born is forbidden.
Even in the Torah it is not forbidden to curse the first born.
As a bit of a hint...Noach WASN'T a Jew.
I missed some of your earlier denials. I will address them.

The Law of the Firstborn

And rejected by God.
They were NEVER Jews.

Are you playing dumb?
They weren't.

He's not playing, he's seriously, willfully, stupid, to the point of psychosis. He sees everything in black and white. Every black man is descendant from the ancient Hebrews. While no Jews are. While Jews have been persecuted, exiled and slaughtered because we've kept the law. these crazy black guys who decided they were Hebrews 100 years ago are the real Jews. There are some dark skinned Jews,but this nutjob believes there is no such thing as light- skinned Jews. :cuckoo:

""His head is like gold, pure gold; His locks are like clusters of dates And black as a raven."
-Song of Solomon 5:11

If you are using this verse to prove Jews were Black you're retarded.
Black hair = Black person.
A simply retarded assertion.
Nope

Black Locks like clusters of dates = Black person

1449824049041.jpg

clusters-red-dates-selective-focus-fruits-have-been-staple-food-middle-east-thousands-years-32498373.jpg

dreadlocks do not automatically = black person

180px-Delfimuseum_05.JPG
200px-Kouros_anavissos.jpg

Over half of surviving Ancient Greek kouros sculptures (from c. 615 – 485 BC) are found wearing dreadlocks.

Forum List

Back