The Anti-White Party

There is no anti white party. And what you racists don't get is that loving your race is not the problem. It is when you exclude other races that it becomes a problem. And that what you racists want to do.
You just KNEW THE most racist, anti-white member on this site would chime in!
I am not anti white. Anti racist is not anti white. Unless you believe that whites are inherently racist.

Maybe some(not all) believe that. Remember when this slogan was making its rounds some years back?

Anti-Racist Is a Code for Anti-White
White people give themselves away at every opportunity. If you think anti racist is anti white then youre basically admitting all white people are racist.
Not all whites are racist, but some are racist against other races, and some are racist against their own race. Like those who support Affirmative Action

Yup. Trump Boom lifted those folks right up over the $100k/yr line.

fredgraph.png

Nothing to do with Trump. I know a plethora of people who were earning well over six figures when he was still promoting boxing matches with that other crook, Don King.
Has everything to do with Trump. The median wage, under Trump, has reached it's highest level in US history.

You deny all you want, as liberals do, but you can't change the facts, and they're not with you.

Not a liberal or conservative issue.

#45 is a textbook example of how cultish, non thinking followers are so willing to defend a demagogue who is the beneficiary of timing and opportunity that they had little to do with.

Some people apparently just need someone to worship.

US economy under Trump: The greatest ever?
Oh, so you can give me a link to where Obama's economic forecasts predict the amazing Trump expansion, the lowest minority employment ever measured and this massive increase in the wage growth by the working class. You folks want plague and misery, and Cuban style death squads. Very sad!

Screen-Shot-2020-02-26-at-2.13.06-PM.png

There was no trump expansion. trump was handed an expansion that started during Obama. The minority unemployment rate was sinking before trump took office and was a trend going on he had nothing to do with. There has been no massive wage growth.
False! US economy was sinking to very low levels in Obama's last year. You lie!
And wages have grown to the highest median income in US history under Trump ($61,400/year).

There is no anti white party. And what you racists don't get is that loving your race is not the problem. It is when you exclude other races that it becomes a problem. And that what you racists want to do.
I am not anti white. Anti racist is not anti white. Unless you believe that whites are inherently racist.

Maybe some(not all) believe that. Remember when this slogan was making its rounds some years back?

Yes I do. That's why I said say this to whites here who whine about anti white racism. Whites who are against racism are as pro white as it gets if you ask me and that's not a negative. If you are anti white then you argue against whites who are anti racist. So the only way I can see whites opposing people against white racism is that they must believe they have the inherent right to be racist.
This is a pure display of LUNACY.

You ARE very racist AND an idiot. NOT a good combination, ya knucklehead.

So you cannot offer a rebuttal to my comment. Apparently you believe that racism is an inherent right whites have.
YOU seem to think that anti-white racism is an inherent right that blacks have. You are a firm believer in Black Privilege.

If you believe that the repubs of of today are not the result of the southern strategy then you are too stupid to breath without a life vest, hard hat, and adult supervision.
Truth hurts don't it bitch? Democrats own the Blacks and keep them on their plantation by promising them
paradise and delivering them welfare for their reward. Maybe you need the supervision.
idiot

If you believe that the repubs of of today are not the result of the southern strategy then you are too stupid to breath without a life vest, hard hat, and adult supervision.
Truth hurts don't it bitch? Democrats own the Blacks and keep them on their plantation by promising them
paradise and delivering them welfare for their reward. Maybe you need the supervision.
idiot
Unfortunately many dumb repubs think by repeating this often enough Blacks will vote for repubs. Sorry but it simply doesnt work. We know which party currently houses the most racists and it certainly isnt the one that put a Black man with a beautiful Black family in office. :rolleyes:

idiot
Unfortunately many dumb repubs think by repeating this often enough Blacks will vote for repubs. Sorry but it simply doesnt work. We know which party currently houses the most racists and it certainly isnt the one that put a Black man with a beautiful Black family in office. :rolleyes:
Again, the truth hurts don't it bitch? I would have never said what I did if the democrats had actually delivered on their promises
to the Black community. All you and your ilk deliver is lip service with your empty promises. So bite the big one

idiot
Again, the truth hurts don't it bitch? I would have never said what I did if the democrats had actually delivered on their promises
to the Black community. All you and your ilk deliver is lip service with your empty promises. So bite the big one
I guess if you think having a Black man with a beautiful Black family in the white house hurts me then I will be hurt all day long. :rolleyes:

idiot
I guess if you think having a Black man with a beautiful Black family in the white house hurts me then I will be hurt all day long. :rolleyes:
Do you really think I had an issue with Obama or his family being Black? My issues with him stopped with the edges of his policies.
But, nice try at the race baiting dude. It's a really sad tactic, but that is expected. A white man weaponizing the color of the skin
for what I don't know.

I
I elucidated that in the post you quoted. Read slower ?

I read what you posted, and you "elucidated" that you felt for a six figure salary that "you could be doing something that is morally wrong".....or did you forget?
No reason to ask if I forgot. I was informing you that I had already answered your question (of why it was a bad thing), and you already had your answer.

So if you knew why I said that I had a feeling about it being a bad thing, because of being morally wrong, why ask ?

The only reason I asked, is that "six figure" incomes are not uncommon in todays environment. And considering where one lives it may not even go a long way. From 1989 until I retired, I earned well over six figures, and never did anything wrong except maybe spent too much time away from my family while working.

As another example, I have a brother in law who is just a journeyman pipefitter.

He routinely earns over 100k annually, and does nothing that is "morally" wrong.

And he certainly is not rolling in a bed of money.

Your statement seemed to be rather odd, at best.

Anyway, you obviously live in your own world.....maybe even your own "universe".
Wrong things often lie bit below the surface, not always apparent. They most often arise not much to employees, but more so to business owners, and especially when business is dropping off a bit, when the owner may be forced to break some of his own rules, just to keep things going.

So you may not have been in the type of scenario that I refer to, but it doesn't surprise me that a guy who doesn't see anything wrong with Affirmative Action, would not see other wrong things so readily, either.

It hardly matters to me if what I say seems "odd" to folks who, themselves, seem odd to me.

As usual, you are a dime short and a quarter late.

Typical.

I was referring to jobs in corporations.

You are apparantly referring to small business owners.

And as far as "affirmative action", that is not even relative to this topic.
I

I read what you posted, and you "elucidated" that you felt for a six figure salary that "you could be doing something that is morally wrong".....or did you forget?
No reason to ask if I forgot. I was informing you that I had already answered your question (of why it was a bad thing), and you already had your answer.

So if you knew why I said that I had a feeling about it being a bad thing, because of being morally wrong, why ask ?

The only reason I asked, is that "six figure" incomes are not uncommon in todays environment. And considering where one lives it may not even go a long way. From 1989 until I retired, I earned well over six figures, and never did anything wrong except maybe spent too much time away from my family while working.

As another example, I have a brother in law who is just a journeyman pipefitter.

He routinely earns over 100k annually, and does nothing that is "morally" wrong.

Anyway, you obviously live in your own world.....maybe even your own "universe".
Wrong things often lie bit below the surface, not always apparent. They most often arise not much to employees, but more so to business owners, and especially when business is dropping off a bit, when the owner may be forced to break some of his own rules, just to keep things going.

So you may not have been in the type of scenario that I refer to, but it doesn't surprise me that a guy who doesn't see anything wrong with Affirmative Action, would not see other wrong things so readily, either.

It hardly matters to me if what I say seems "odd" to folks who, themselves, seem odd to me.

Typical.

I

Typical.

Not really. I also know many folks in the trades who are knocking down over a hundred grand a year. As for employed by corporations, the average of the third quartile with nothing more than some college or an associate's degree is in excess of $100k/yr in the Trump Economy.

White people give themselves away at every opportunity. If you think anti racist is anti white then youre basically admitting all white people are racist.
No. He's admitting that the race hustlers are racist.

idiot
Do you really think I had an issue with Obama or his family being Black? My issues with him stopped with the edges of his policies.
But, nice try at the race baiting dude. It's a really sad tactic, but that is expected. A white man weaponizing the color of the skin
for what I don't know.
Pretty sure you had an issue with Obama and his family being Black. Thats why you brought up the point about Dems and Blacks. Youre angry at the fact that Dems were the first to put a Black man in office. Why bring it up if color wasnt the issue? :rolleyes:

I've offered this up before and, to my knowledge, IM2 nor anyone else has dared take the test for racism. I do not wish for anyone to post their results if, indeed, they take the test. In my opinion, anyone could edit the results to show them in a better light than the test actually reveals.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously, we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. It is what we learn and what is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings that matters.

If you are curious about yourself, take this test. The test does NOT use questions, which you could answer the way you THINK you should. Actually, it is fun. You can chose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!

It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/
This 20+ years old test is supposed to reveal to test-takers a deep, dark secret about who they are: They may not feel racist, but in fact, the test shows that in a variety of intergroup settings, they will act racist. This notion, and the data surrounding it, have fed into a very neat narrative explaining bias and racial justice in modern America. Sure, explicit measures of racism have been in decline for a while in the United States. It’s less socially acceptable than ever to say that black people and white people shouldn’t get married, or that black people are less intelligent than white people (though, to be sure, a solid minority of Americans still endorses such views). And yet, more than a half-century after the end of Jim Crow, all sorts of racial discrepancies persist: On average, darker-skinned people have less access to solid education, housing, and health care than lighter-skinned ones, and face various other forms of discrimination. The test suggests that, having addressed many of the most outrageous and explicit forms of public discrimination, our progress toward genuine racial equality may be continually stalled or undone by implicit bias.

This test's proponents argue that if people who don’t feel like they discriminate do, in fact, discriminate, that this explains the disparate outcomes. White cops who claim racial empathy are still more likely to pull the trigger in an ambiguous situation involving a black suspect than a white one. White real-estate agents who are proud Obama voters conjure up thin excuses that feel legitimate to them to avoid renting nice units to black families. The test co-creators of the test have written,

“given the relatively small proportion of people who are overtly prejudiced and how clearly it is established that automatic race preference as measured by the test predicts discrimination, it is reasonable to conclude not only that implicit bias is a cause of Black disadvantage but also that it plausibly plays a greater role than does explicit bias in explaining the discrimination that contributes to Black disadvantage.”​

They claim that 90–95 percent of Americans harbored the “roots of unconscious prejudice.” The test has been mostly treated as a revolutionary, revelatory piece of technology, garnering overwhelmingly positive media coverage.

Unfortunately, a growing pile of scholarly work, some of it published in top psychology journals and most of it ignored by the media, suggests that the test falls far short of the quality-control standards normally expected of psychological instruments. The test is a noisy, unreliable measure that correlates far too weakly with any real-world outcomes to be used to predict individuals’ behavior — even the test’s creators have now admitted as such. The history of the test suggests it was released to the public and excitedly publicized long before it had been fully validated in the rigorous, careful way normally demanded by the field of psychology. In fact, there’s a case to be made that Harvard shouldn’t be administering the test in its current form, in light of its shortcomings and its potential to mislead people about their own biases. There’s also a case to be made that the test went viral not for solid scientific reasons, but simply because it tells us such a simple, pat story about how racism works and can be fixed: that deep down, we’re all a little — or a lot — racist, and that if we measure and study this individual-level racism enough, progress toward equality will ensue.

Psychology’s Favorite Tool for Measuring Racism Isn’t Up to the Job

idiot
for what I don't know.
Pretty sure you had an issue with Obama and his family being Black. Thats why you brought up the point about Dems and Blacks. Youre angry at the fact that Dems were the first to put a Black man in office. Why bring it up if color wasnt the issue? :rolleyes:
Pretty sure you haven't a clue on what you're talking about....which isn't surprising.
Take a second and look at the topic of the thread, it may answer a few questions that you're obviously confused about.

for what I don't know.
Pretty sure you haven't a clue on what you're talking about....which isn't surprising.
Take a second and look at the topic of the thread, it may answer a few questions that you're obviously confused about.
I dont have to take a look at the topic. All I have to do is look at your response to my post.

Typical.

Typical.

Typical.

Not really. I also know many folks in the trades who are knocking down over a hundred grand a year. As for employed by corporations, the average of the third quartile with nothing more than some college or an associate's degree is in excess of $100k/yr in the Trump Economy.

No. He's admitting that the race hustlers are racist.

Yes, the white race hustlers are racists. That's what this lie of anti white racism is. A race hustle.

for what I don't know.
I dont have to take a look at the topic. All I have to do is look at your response to my post.
Stay confused, it fits you like a glove.

for what I don't know.
Stay confused, it fits you like a glove.
Theres nothing confusing about your response to my post. Its pretty evident you are angry that the dems were the first to put a Black man in office. :rolleyes:

idiot
for what I don't know.

The problem with everything you have said about democrats is that republicans not only have delivered nothing for blacks but want to get rid of what little has helped blacks. Welfare is used mostly by whites, so why you racists keep talking about welfare like only blacks get it, kinda gives you away.

Forum List

Back