The Anti-White Party

Unfortunately many dumb repubs think by repeating this often enough Blacks will vote for repubs. Sorry but it simply doesnt work. We know which party currently houses the most racists and it certainly isnt the one that put a Black man with a beautiful Black family in office. :rolleyes:

As you know, historically Republicans have done more for blacks than Democrats. Democrats have promised to keep them on the plantation (dependent on Government) and Democrats convince blacks that this is a good thing.

Millions are becoming aware every day that Republicans are not racist, we just don't believe that blacks need special treatment, they just need a good economy for them to succeed.

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg

Unfortunately many dumb repubs think by repeating this often enough Blacks will vote for repubs. Sorry but it simply doesnt work. We know which party currently houses the most racists and it certainly isnt the one that put a Black man with a beautiful Black family in office. :rolleyes:

As you know, historically Republicans have done more for blacks than Democrats. Democrats have promised to keep them on the plantation (dependent on Government) and Democrats convince blacks that this is a good thing.

Millions are becoming aware every day that Republicans are not racist, we just don't believe that blacks need special treatment, they just need a good economy for them to succeed.

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg
Yeah I know repubs have done "more" historically. However that doesnt change the fact that the Southern Strategy occurred. Also there is no real credit in what they did. They simply did what they should have done when the constitution was first written by the hypocritical founding fathers. The fact that special legislation had to be enacted just shows how racist whites are and continue to be. When whites finally admit they have and have always had a financial head start here in the US and correct that inequality then you can come talk to me about just having a good economy. As it stands today whites as a group are in pole position and Blacks as a group are riding a broken down ten speed. If I were white I would be embarrassed that I had such a headstart and still wanted to hold Blacks back.

No reason to ask if I forgot. I was informing you that I had already answered your question (of why it was a bad thing), and you already had your answer.

So if you knew why I said that I had a feeling about it being a bad thing, because of being morally wrong, why ask ?

The only reason I asked, is that "six figure" incomes are not uncommon in todays environment. And considering where one lives it may not even go a long way. From 1989 until I retired, I earned well over six figures, and never did anything wrong except maybe spent too much time away from my family while working.

As another example, I have a brother in law who is just a journeyman pipefitter.

He routinely earns over 100k annually, and does nothing that is "morally" wrong.

And he certainly is not rolling in a bed of money.

Your statement seemed to be rather odd, at best.

Anyway, you obviously live in your own world.....maybe even your own "universe".
Wrong things often lie bit below the surface, not always apparent. They most often arise not much to employees, but more so to business owners, and especially when business is dropping off a bit, when the owner may be forced to break some of his own rules, just to keep things going.

So you may not have been in the type of scenario that I refer to, but it doesn't surprise me that a guy who doesn't see anything wrong with Affirmative Action, would not see other wrong things so readily, either.

It hardly matters to me if what I say seems "odd" to folks who, themselves, seem odd to me.

As usual, you are a dime short and a quarter late.

Typical.

I was referring to jobs in corporations.

You are apparantly referring to small business owners.

And as far as "affirmative action", that is not even relative to this topic.
No reason to ask if I forgot. I was informing you that I had already answered your question (of why it was a bad thing), and you already had your answer.

So if you knew why I said that I had a feeling about it being a bad thing, because of being morally wrong, why ask ?

The only reason I asked, is that "six figure" incomes are not uncommon in todays environment. And considering where one lives it may not even go a long way. From 1989 until I retired, I earned well over six figures, and never did anything wrong except maybe spent too much time away from my family while working.

As another example, I have a brother in law who is just a journeyman pipefitter.

He routinely earns over 100k annually, and does nothing that is "morally" wrong.

Anyway, you obviously live in your own world.....maybe even your own "universe".
Wrong things often lie bit below the surface, not always apparent. They most often arise not much to employees, but more so to business owners, and especially when business is dropping off a bit, when the owner may be forced to break some of his own rules, just to keep things going.

So you may not have been in the type of scenario that I refer to, but it doesn't surprise me that a guy who doesn't see anything wrong with Affirmative Action, would not see other wrong things so readily, either.

It hardly matters to me if what I say seems "odd" to folks who, themselves, seem odd to me.

Typical.

Typical.

Not really. I also know many folks in the trades who are knocking down over a hundred grand a year. As for employed by corporations, the average of the third quartile with nothing more than some college or an associate's degree is in excess of $100k/yr in the Trump Economy.
You just KNEW THE most racist, anti-white member on this site would chime in!
I am not anti white. Anti racist is not anti white. Unless you believe that whites are inherently racist.

Maybe some(not all) believe that. Remember when this slogan was making its rounds some years back?

Anti-Racist Is a Code for Anti-White
White people give themselves away at every opportunity. If you think anti racist is anti white then youre basically admitting all white people are racist.
No. He's admitting that the race hustlers are racist.

Yes, the white race hustlers are racists. That's what this lie of anti white racism is. A race hustle.

Wot lol

Democrats have promised to keep them on the plantation

According to normal people, blacks reject Republicans because Republican policies harm blacks, and because blacks are acting intelligently and rationally.

To the delusional, blacks reject Republicans because all blacks are stupid.

And to think many Republicans wonder why blacks reject them. Hint, it's that patronizing racism, along with the policies that hurt blacks.

If you believe that the repubs of of today are not the result of the southern strategy then you are too stupid to breath without a life vest, hard hat, and adult supervision.
Truth hurts don't it bitch? Democrats own the Blacks and keep them on their plantation by promising them
paradise and delivering them welfare for their reward. Maybe you need the supervision.
idiot
Again, the truth hurts don't it bitch? I would have never said what I did if the democrats had actually delivered on their promises
to the Black community. All you and your ilk deliver is lip service with your empty promises. So bite the big one
I guess if you think having a Black man with a beautiful Black family in the white house hurts me then I will be hurt all day long. :rolleyes:

Isn't failed former President Barack Hussein Obama is as white as he is black? Isn't it also true that his family, those who raised him are white?

If you believe that the repubs of of today are not the result of the southern strategy then you are too stupid to breath without a life vest, hard hat, and adult supervision.
Truth hurts don't it bitch? Democrats own the Blacks and keep them on their plantation by promising them
paradise and delivering them welfare for their reward. Maybe you need the supervision.
idiot
Again, the truth hurts don't it bitch? I would have never said what I did if the democrats had actually delivered on their promises
to the Black community. All you and your ilk deliver is lip service with your empty promises. So bite the big one
I guess if you think having a Black man with a beautiful Black family in the white house hurts me then I will be hurt all day long. :rolleyes:

Isn't failed former President Barack Hussein Obama is as white as he is black? Isn't it also true that his family, those who raised him are white?
No. He is African and his mom is actually descended from a Black person. Also his wife and children are Black. His mom wasnt in the white house. His family was. :rolleyes:

The percentage of Blacks that vote party-line Democrat is proof that there is no rational analysis in play. The appeals that Democrats make to Blacks are as transparent as Saran Wrap and any rational voter would be insulted enough to be turned off by the "promises" alone. But they succeed. Joe Biden makes a ridiculous claim of having been arrested in South Africa, when attempting to visit Nelson Mandela in jail. The U.N Rep who was with Biden - a Black man BTW - says it is all a fantasy. And rather than LOSE votes for this preposterous ploy, it apparently GAINED HIM VOTES as the counts came in in South Carolina.

So how do you pursue votes from people who refuse to think and vote rationally?

The percentage of Blacks that vote party-line Democrat is proof that there is no rational analysis in play. The appeals that Democrats make to Blacks are as transparent as Saran Wrap and any rational voter would be insulted enough to be turned off by the "promises" alone. But they succeed. Joe Biden makes a ridiculous claim of having been arrested in South Africa, when attempting to visit Nelson Mandela in jail. The U.N Rep who was with Biden - a Black man BTW - says it is all a fantasy. And rather than LOSE votes for this preposterous ploy, it apparently GAINED HIM VOTES as the counts came in in South Carolina.

If thats your belief then repubs should stop begging Blacks to vote repub right? :rolleyes:

Democrats have promised to keep them on the plantation

According to normal people, blacks reject Republicans because Republican policies harm blacks, and because blacks are acting intelligently and rationally.

To the delusional, blacks reject Republicans because all blacks are stupid.

And to think many Republicans wonder why blacks reject them. Hint, it's that patronizing racism, along with the policies that hurt blacks.

What Republican Policies harm blacks?

Patronizing blacks? Why...who would do that?

Pandering to blacks? Nawwww....

Published December 21, 2018
Trump signs criminal justice reform bill
Adam ShawBy Adam Shaw, Judson Berger | Fox News Channel

But on the sidelines of that fight, the House overwhelmingly approved the criminal justice bill Thursday on a 358-36 vote, after the Senate passed it 87-12. The decisive passage marks a win for Trump as well as his senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, who advocated for the bill in the face of some conservative resistance.

https://www.foxnews.com/.../trump-signs-criminal-justice...

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

USMCA: Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement
10 December 2019

The US, Mexico and Canada have finalised a trade deal that will replace the 25-year-old North American Free Trade Agreement (Nafta).

Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement

###

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges
By Collin Binkley - Associated Press - Thursday, December 19, 2019

President Donald Trump on Thursday signed a bipartisan bill that will permanently provide more than $250 million a year to the nation’s historically black colleges and universities, along with dozens of other institutions that serve large shares of minority students.

In signing the bill, Trump said historically black schools have “never had better champions in the White House.”

“When I took office, I promised to fight for HBCUs, and my administration continues to deliver,” Trump said. “A few months ago, funding for HBCUs was in jeopardy. But the White House and Congress came together and reached a historic agreement.”

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges

###

US-China phase 1 trade deal: Beijing agrees to buy $200 billion in US products
By Michelle Toh, CNN Business
11 hrs ago [Jan 16. 2020]

China has agreed to buy hundreds of billions of dollars worth of products from the United States as part of their "phase one" trade deal.

The agreement signed Wednesday will have Beijing purchase an additional $200 billion of US goods and services over the next two years.

The increase in purchases will be compared to 2017, before the trade war started. China imported over $185 billion in total US goods and services that year.

In exchange, Washington has agreed to reduce tariffs on $120 billion in Chinese products from 15% to 7.5%.

Taken together, the phased purchases by China would result in a dramatic surge in US exports. Total exports to China would increase to over $260 billion in 2020, and roughly $310 billion in 2021 if the deal holds

US-China phase 1 trade deal: Beijing agrees to buy $200 billion in US products

###

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony — But NOT Nancy Pelosi
by Jim Hoft January 29, 2020

President Trump signed the historic USMCA Trade Agreement on Wednesday at the White House.

The trade agreement replaces the disastrous NAFTA agreement signed into law during the Clinton years.

President Trump invited Minnesota Republicans and Minnesota hog farmers to the White House for the signing ceremony today.

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony -- But NOT Nancy Pelosi

###

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism
Written by K. Walker on February 6, 2020

[...]

Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.

[...]

There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.

[...]

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism

More?

The appeals that Democrats make to Blacks are as transparent

That's right, when black people vote for policies that help black people, it means black people are being stupid.

Someone here is being stupid, and it's not black people.

Calling an entire race stupid is ... what's the word for that ... oh yeah. "Racist."

The appeals that Democrats make to Blacks are as transparent

That's right, when black people vote for policies that help black people, it means black people are being stupid.

Someone here is being stupid, and it's not black people.

Calling an entire race stupid is ... what's the word for that ... oh yeah. "Racist."
To be fair he doesnt really think Black people are stupid. He's just frustrated Black people are not going to vote the way he wishes they would.

idiot
Do you really think I had an issue with Obama or his family being Black? My issues with him stopped with the edges of his policies.
But, nice try at the race baiting dude. It's a really sad tactic, but that is expected. A white man weaponizing the color of the skin
for what I don't know.

The problem with everything you have said about democrats is that republicans not only have delivered nothing for blacks but want to get rid of what little has helped blacks. Welfare is used mostly by whites, so why you racists keep talking about welfare like only blacks get it, kinda gives you away.
You're full of shit as usual, IM2. More whites use welfare than blacks because there are more whites than blacks.
Try using a percentage when comparing the two next time...show some honesty for once in your life.
What have the democrats given you other than lip service....show some honesty when you answer that.
What was the president's party who said that we'll have those N+++++++ voting democrat for the next 100 years?
It wasn't a republican, was it?
Seems that the Black unemployment is the lowest it been in 70 years, IM2. That damn racist Trump.
You are shameful, IM2.

Last edited:
I've offered this up before and, to my knowledge, IM2 nor anyone else has dared take the test for racism. I do not wish for anyone to post their results if, indeed, they take the test. In my opinion, anyone could edit the results to show them in a better light than the test actually reveals.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously, we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. It is what we learn and what is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings that matters.

If you are curious about yourself, take this test. The test does NOT use questions, which you could answer the way you THINK you should. Actually, it is fun. You can chose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!

It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/
This 20+ years old test is supposed to reveal to test-takers a deep, dark secret about who they are: They may not feel racist, but in fact, the test shows that in a variety of intergroup settings, they will act racist. This notion, and the data surrounding it, have fed into a very neat narrative explaining bias and racial justice in modern America. Sure, explicit measures of racism have been in decline for a while in the United States. It’s less socially acceptable than ever to say that black people and white people shouldn’t get married, or that black people are less intelligent than white people (though, to be sure, a solid minority of Americans still endorses such views). And yet, more than a half-century after the end of Jim Crow, all sorts of racial discrepancies persist: On average, darker-skinned people have less access to solid education, housing, and health care than lighter-skinned ones, and face various other forms of discrimination. The test suggests that, having addressed many of the most outrageous and explicit forms of public discrimination, our progress toward genuine racial equality may be continually stalled or undone by implicit bias.

This test's proponents argue that if people who don’t feel like they discriminate do, in fact, discriminate, that this explains the disparate outcomes. White cops who claim racial empathy are still more likely to pull the trigger in an ambiguous situation involving a black suspect than a white one. White real-estate agents who are proud Obama voters conjure up thin excuses that feel legitimate to them to avoid renting nice units to black families. The test co-creators of the test have written,

“given the relatively small proportion of people who are overtly prejudiced and how clearly it is established that automatic race preference as measured by the test predicts discrimination, it is reasonable to conclude not only that implicit bias is a cause of Black disadvantage but also that it plausibly plays a greater role than does explicit bias in explaining the discrimination that contributes to Black disadvantage.”​

They claim that 90–95 percent of Americans harbored the “roots of unconscious prejudice.” The test has been mostly treated as a revolutionary, revelatory piece of technology, garnering overwhelmingly positive media coverage.

Unfortunately, a growing pile of scholarly work, some of it published in top psychology journals and most of it ignored by the media, suggests that the test falls far short of the quality-control standards normally expected of psychological instruments. The test is a noisy, unreliable measure that correlates far too weakly with any real-world outcomes to be used to predict individuals’ behavior — even the test’s creators have now admitted as such. The history of the test suggests it was released to the public and excitedly publicized long before it had been fully validated in the rigorous, careful way normally demanded by the field of psychology. In fact, there’s a case to be made that Harvard shouldn’t be administering the test in its current form, in light of its shortcomings and its potential to mislead people about their own biases. There’s also a case to be made that the test went viral not for solid scientific reasons, but simply because it tells us such a simple, pat story about how racism works and can be fixed: that deep down, we’re all a little — or a lot — racist, and that if we measure and study this individual-level racism enough, progress toward equality will ensue.

Psychology’s Favorite Tool for Measuring Racism Isn’t Up to the Job

Wow, in all the years I have suggested folks might want to look at this simple test, only those who, as the test cautions, get a result that shouts out their racist view, come out with such vehement opposition.

Your source, Jesse Singal, has a questionable reputation at best. He is also a far-left journalist. So you have a far-left radical who has a reputation of being loose with the facts and I have a research project, from Harvard with a 20-year record. Got it! The test really must have smoked you out!

We warned The Atlantic about Jesse Singal, but they ignored us

Dawn Ennis

Jun 19, 2018 · 6 min read

We warned The Atlantic about Jesse Singal, but they ignored us

###

Journalist Jesse Singal says he ‘goofed’ on interpreting trans study—and activists are infuriated
Ana Valens— 2018-03-29 09:31 pm | Last updated 2018-03-29 09:38 pm

Journalist Jesse Singal says he 'goofed' on interpreting trans study—and activists are infuriated

###

Do you really think I had an issue with Obama or his family being Black? My issues with him stopped with the edges of his policies.
But, nice try at the race baiting dude. It's a really sad tactic, but that is expected. A white man weaponizing the color of the skin
for what I don't know.

The problem with everything you have said about democrats is that republicans not only have delivered nothing for blacks but want to get rid of what little has helped blacks. Welfare is used mostly by whites, so why you racists keep talking about welfare like only blacks get it, kinda gives you away.
You're full of shit as usual, IM2. More whites use welfare than blacks because there are more whites than blacks.
Try using a percentage when comparing the two next time...show some honesty for once in your life.
What have the democrats given you other than lip service....show some honesty when you answer that.
What was the president's party who said that we'll have those N+++++++ voting democrat for the next 100 years?
Seems that the Black unemployment is the lowest it been in 70 years, IM2. That damn racist Trump.
You are shameful, IM2.

I'll use a percentage. 61 percent of the people on welfare are white. And if we count corporate and farm welfare, the percentages rise even higher. Johnson signed our second emancipation proclamation. And black unemployment was sinking before trump took office. So go elsewhere with that weak shit white boy.

for what I don't know.

You are shameful, IM2.
You white boys use percentage only when it supports your arguments. How many Blacks are denied jobs by white people and what percentage of businesses are white owned?

Last edited:
for what I don't know.

You are shameful, IM2.

I'll use a percentage. 61 percent of the people on welfare are white. And if we count corporate and farm welfare, the percentages rise even higher. Johnson signed our second emancipation proclamation. And black unemployment was sinking before trump took office. So go elsewhere with that weak shit white boy.
White boy????? That sounds racist in any language, IM2. But, that is something that everybody on this board already knows about you.
You are one of the most racist people I have ever come in contact with. Embrace it, IM2

Now we have the 933rd white racist crying thread made about reparations. A whole lot of white people have severe psychosis.

for what I don't know.

You are shameful, IM2.
You white boys use percentage only when it supports your arguments. How many Blacks are denied jobs by white peopel and what percentage of businesses are white owned?
"White boys"? II see the racist posters have taken off their gloves and exposing just who they really are. Good to know. Carry on with your racists remarks.

for what I don't know.

You are shameful, IM2.

White boy????? That sounds racist in any language, IM2. But, that is something that everybody on this board already knows about you.
You are one of the most racist people I have ever come in contact with. Embrace it, IM2

You show me the history of racism behind the term, and I'll stop using it. Because for most of US history you were proudly white and you saying you were a white boy meant you were better than everybody else. Now that you want to create a fake victimhood to deny your racism, you want to cry about how the term now is racist. You are the racist son. Not me.

for what I don't know.

You are shameful, IM2.
You white boys use percentage only when it supports your arguments. How many Blacks are denied jobs by white peopel and what percentage of businesses are white owned?
"White boys"? II see the racist posters have taken off their gloves and exposing just who they really are. Good to know. Carry on with your racists remarks.

We aren't racists. We're just tired of your racism.

Forum List

Back