The battle for the soul of America.

Maybe, maybe not. Believe it or not blacks know how to get on a ship just like Italians or Germans or anyone else does.
They didnt get on ships like germans and italians

after slavery was abolished in 1865 black african immigration to America was non existent for over 100 years

It wasn't non existent but one could imagine why at that point they wouldn't want to come here.

During the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries, many thousands of Africans were forcibly brought to what is now the United States. Since the early twentieth century, it appears that more Africans have immigrated voluntarily than all those who had been brought earlier as slaves. Many have come as students to attend American schools. Others have been refugees fleeing repressive regimes, persecution, natural disasters, and harsh economic conditions in their home countries.
African immigration intensified after World War II, and an even more significant flow began during the 1970’s, after the American Civil Rights movement improved conditions in America for people of color.

African immigrants
From your link:

Many early African immigrants came to the United States as students during the early 1920’s.

how many?

It doesn't matter. You said none. You were wrong.

Maybe, maybe not. Believe it or not blacks know how to get on a ship just like Italians or Germans or anyone else does.
They didnt get on ships like germans and italians

after slavery was abolished in 1865 black african immigration to America was non existent for over 100 years

It wasn't non existent but one could imagine why at that point they wouldn't want to come here.

During the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries, many thousands of Africans were forcibly brought to what is now the United States. Since the early twentieth century, it appears that more Africans have immigrated voluntarily than all those who had been brought earlier as slaves. Many have come as students to attend American schools. Others have been refugees fleeing repressive regimes, persecution, natural disasters, and harsh economic conditions in their home countries.
African immigration intensified after World War II, and an even more significant flow began during the 1970’s, after the American Civil Rights movement improved conditions in America for people of color.

African immigrants
From your link:

Many early African immigrants came to the United States as students during the early 1920’s.

how many?

It doesn't matter. You said none. You were wrong.
Ok Captain Obvious

The question still remains;

Where Does American History Begin?

History is history. Who is questioning that?

Okay. You win.

I give up with you.

If you are unable to answer questions about your statements I don't know what to say.

I gathered that.

I was hoping for some objective scholarly exchange.

But you are full of subjective and woke projections.

It seems to be all about you.

Okay. You win.

I give up with you.

If you are unable to answer questions about your statements I don't know what to say.

I gathered that.

History is history. What exactly is there to discuss? I discussed your article.

Okay. You win.

I give up with you.

I gathered that.

All I saw was you walking past statues. And complaining about it.

Okay. You win.

I give up with you.

I gathered that.

All I saw was you walking past statues. And complaining about it.

Your article was about statues.

Asking a black man to pass by a statue honoring someone that fought to keep his ancestors in slavery as he goes to the courthouse to pay his taxes is wrong.

Just because "historically" we did it does not make it right.

You don't take it down with a mob and ropes, you twit.....you vote on it.....like an American. Then you don't burn, loot, beat and murder Americans for 5 months the way joe biden voters have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans and call that "right."

You didn’t read the whole piece then?

Those who defend keeping these symbols in place can rightly be defined by those they are protecting.

Hey, twit....those "symbols," are statues and portraits of members of the democrat party, the party that took the country to war to keep black humans as slaves....and the party today that uses false allegations of racism as tools to keep black Americans trapped in hell hole democrat party controlled cities, and a party that wants to resegregate the United States as they fight to bring back racial discrimination....

The democrat party, the party of those statues, has been the source of the greatest evils this country has ever known....

Asking a black man to pass by a statue honoring someone that fought to keep his ancestors in slavery as he goes to the courthouse to pay his taxes is wrong.

Just because "historically" we did it does not make it right.

You don't take it down with a mob and ropes, you twit.....you vote on it.....like an American. Then you don't burn, loot, beat and murder Americans for 5 months the way joe biden voters have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans and call that "right."

You don't call peaceful protesters SOB's. When you do that after calling for peaceful protest it all goes to the next level.

The preservation of the spirit of foundation was successfully realised in the Constitution of the United States.

But arguably left in the dusty path on our way to becoming an empire much like the one we left

View attachment 396931
~S~
America is not an empire.

With our military in 150 countries it's probably a fair argument that many want us to be.

No, what that shows is that the countries that make fun of the United States are too lazy and spoiled to protect themselves from the aggressive countries around the world...you know, the ones that support the democrat party, Russia, China, Iran......if the countries that have U.S. troops would stand up and protect themselves, we could bring our troops home...but they would rather live off the protection and innovation of the United States, and whine like millenials in the basement of their parent's homes, than take up real responsibilty for their nations welfare...

Quote.

* This has led to a form of fantasy-driven radicalism, whereby leftist Don Quixotes tilt endlessly at Nazi windmills. But at least Don Quixote only harmed himself by fighting imaginary enemies. Today’s delusional crusaders, with Antifa to the fore, are far more insidious and dangerous. In their eyes, every white person enjoying a meal in a restaurant is a potential fascist, and therefore a legitimate target for violent anti-fascist action.

Forum List

Back