The Biden Administration is Crashing Faster Than the Hindenburg

You mean the Jan 6th attack on our capitol.

Suburban voters are not going to vote for a party that attacks their right to vote or one that refuses to take basic steps to slow down the spread of the coronavirus. The governor of Arkansas admits he made a mistake in signing a bill to ban school mask mandates. How many children will die from this? If Biden had decided not to withdraw you would be calling him a warmonger.

Biden voted for the war and was a warmonger.

What? You drinking or snorting?

Gas is up a buck, groceries are up about 5%,...if they have what you're looking for.

You lied, got a smackdown
Both are on their way back down here.

I Don't lie. It's not like I'm some bloody tRumpling.

Hopefully we can kick these filthy ass Democrats out of the House next year and can start the proceedings to impeach the sonofabitch.

If nothing else the shithead should be impeached for saying he would kill American Patriots with F-15s and nuclear weapons.

Yep. That's how badly I wanted Trump out. I had to lower my standards all the way down to voting for Biden.

I'll always resent the GOP for that. They sold their soul to a sociopathic buffoon. Thanks loads.
Same here.

Yep. That's how badly I wanted Trump out. I had to lower my standards all the way down to voting for Biden.

I'll always resent the GOP for that. They sold their soul to a sociopathic buffoon. Thanks loads.

Trump was a godsend compared to Biden. Only numskulls cared more about his demeanor than his policies.

Trumpsters are sheep, so they assume we adore Biden like they adore their orange buffoon.

That's how small their world is.
You're a baboon who assumes we adore Trump.

The claim that you're "mainstream" doesn't pass the smell test.

Trumpsters are sheep, so they assume we adore Biden like they adore their orange buffoon.

That's how small their world is.
when you least expect it, you do show your colors as a demofk!!!!! there it is, the use of the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Fence sitter slips and pole goes right up the old buttocks.

Forum List

Back