Zone1 The Black Scholar Hated by Western Historians : Cheikh Anta Diop

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop did huge research and what he found has been opposed by most western historians. His findings are opposed because they show a truth about Africa that Europeans did not want taught. In fact, they still don't want them taught.

The Scholar who Exposed Egyptology - Cheikh Anta Diop and The Truth about His Work and Who He Was​

1719053955909.jpeg

I posted a thread on him, and got a lot of strange replies. The truth hurts. A lot of those white archeologists, and historians are stone cold racists. So are many University professors.!!?

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I posted a thread on him, and got a lot of strange replies. The truth hurts. A lot of those white archeologists, and historians are stone cold racists. So are many University professors.!!?
Yes you did. And thank you. Because you are 100 percent correct. The racists cannot handle it when their sham beief in white supremacy is debunked.

Yes you did. And thank you. Because you are 100 percent correct. The racists cannot handle it when their sham beief in white supremacy is debunked.
Not only the racists Archeologists, and Historians, and or University Professors, but many common everyday uneducated racists also.!!?!, we can not forget about those types.?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Not only the racists Archeologists, and Historians, and or University Professors, but many common everyday uneducated racists also.!!?!, we can not forget about those types.?
I include them with the racists. There is no doubt thatthey can't be forgotten because they are the ones spreading the fake stiries.

A racist is one who is willing to discuss black shortcomings. For too long there have been too many taboos against discussing these.

Listen and learn Mikey. Because you have been miseducated.

A source for those that are interested in genome testing results from Egyptian mummies:

A source for those that are interested in genome testing results from Egyptian mummies:
From watching the History Channel I have concluded that the lineage of ancient Egyptians is part Caucasian, part African and part Extra Terrestrial.

Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop did huge research and what he found has been opposed by most western historians. His findings are opposed because they show a truth about Africa that Europeans did not want taught. In fact, they still don't want them taught.

Maybe Western historians disagree with Cheetah Lop Dop's conclusions. But of course that makes them racist haters in your fantasy world.

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge / Announcements / Race Relations-Racism / Religion and Ethics: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

Maybe Western historians disagree with Cheetah Lop Dop's conclusions. But of course that makes them racist haters in your fantasy world.
Maybe white historians are just wrong about Africa. How about you start considering that very real possibiity?

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge / Announcements / Race Relations-Racism / Religion and Ethics: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.
And this is the problem every time a challenge to the belief of white superiority is issued.

Forum List

Back