The Bodies Are Stacking Up. Right Now Rape And Murder At The Hands Of Illegals Is Becoming A Common Occurance

Not as much as I'm paying for rich ass white crooks who have made record proftis but still ask the government for money, some of who pay cartels for "product."
ICE confirms the Salvadoran illegal alien charged with the rape and murder of Rachel Morin entered the U.S. as a gotaway "on or around February 13th, 2023" near El Paso, TX.

Prior to that, he was caught by Border Patrol three separate times in a matter of days, and was expelled to Mexico via Title 42 each time.

Once on 1/19/23 when he tried to cross near Santa Teresa, NM.

A second time on 1/31/23 near El Paso, TX.

A third time on 2/6/23 near Santa Teresa, NM again.

Then, on his fourth try about a week later, he was able to slip into the U.S. near El Paso without apprehension.

Hold the democrats in your local community responsible for illegal immigrant crime in your community.

STFU illegals have been coming in this country for decades, you morons talk like when Trump was president illegals weren't entering this country.
He wasn't throwing the borders open for them, shitbird. That violates The Constitution.

Remember "Remain in Mexico"? That worked. 😐

You are aware illegals detract from all Americans, right?

STFU illegals have been coming in this country for decades, you morons talk like when Trump was president illegals weren't entering this country.

About 5 million per yr now you dumb OX. Was as low as ever under Trum and decreasing. And if they did get across, right back to Mexico you brain-dead chittlin brain.

A good percentage are hard-core criminals on the run. Would you stay down there in debt, robbery, murder? Hell no, run up here. Are you pepole even capable of logical thinking?

Last edited:
How many illegals committed a murder when Trump was President?

About ten Americans are killed everyday cause of illegals. Now ramping up to 10X that amount perhaps? With at least 2 miliion more banger, criminals, dealers emedded into the swarm……now they target little girls like one use paper towels.

About 5 million per yr now you dumb OX. Was as low as ever under Trum and decreasing. And if they did get across, right back to Mexico you brain-dead chittlin brain.

A good percentage are hard-core criminals on the run. Would you stay down there in debt, robbery, murder? Hell no, run up here. Are you pepole even capable of logical thinking?
Come on dumbwinger call me what you do when you are with your racist buddies chopping it up. Don't be a coward, just say it you will feel better.

Post the numbers for us dumbwinger, it's not that I don't believe you.

The majority of illegals are not criminals, they are folks looking for a job to make a better way of life for their families. You do call America the land of opportunity and tell us dumbwinger who is giving them those jobs when they get here.

About ten Americans are killed everyday cause of illegals. Now ramping up to 10X that amount perhaps? With at least 2 miliion more banger, criminals, dealers emedded into the swarm……now they target little girls like one use paper towels.
Post those numbers dumbwinger. Didn't Trump's spiritual advisor just admit he took advantage of a little girl?

And another one. To think Obiden is doing this on purpose. Letting in the criminals and the un-wanted from down below. Had enough yet? Can they cheat enough for 4 more years?
26 and 21 year olds. Musta been brutal on the poor girl. Filthy Board Stain and Middlers get what they voted. To think any Adult can be that stupid and or evil? Disgusting busturds. Worthless do-nothing Congress with have to authorize Trillions to get rid of Obidens crap!
So many! I am working here! No time to keep up with murdreing raping Dreamers for the mush-mouthed middlers and degenerate heathen DEMwitted loons.
******************View attachment 965177

Two illegal aliens from Venezuela have been arrested and charged for the abduction, rape, and murder of 12-Year-Old Jocelyn Nungaray in Texas.
The young girl’s body was found in a creek in North Houston.

Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, and Franklin Jose Pena Ramos, 26, have been charged with the murder, which took place on Monday. On Thursday, they were charged with capital murder. It has been determined that she died by strangulation.
The aliens were caught after being seen on surveillance footage following Nungaray into a convenience store.

A local named Billie Jackson was driving home after dropping her husband off at work on Monday morning when she saw a body floating in the water. At first, she thought it might be a mannequin.

“I drove past, and when I looked up the creek, I thought it was a mannequin. I did a U-turn, and I stopped on the bridge, put my flashers on, looked down, and realized it was someone. I parked right here and called 911 immediately,” she told local station ABC 13.

Nungaray is believed to have snuck out of her house and was talking to her 13-year-old boyfriend on the phone when he heard adult males approaching her.

That "One World Without Borders" Does not seem to be working out so hot does it?

Trump is not going to be able to fix the border. If he was capable of doing so he would have done it by now.
if we were still under the policies that trump had in place that biden stopped this wouldnt have happened,,

the border isnt going to get fixed in a day or four yrs,,
but trump was working to secure it and biden is working to eliminate it,,

ICE confirms the Salvadoran illegal alien charged with the rape and murder of Rachel Morin entered the U.S. as a gotaway "on or around February 13th, 2023" near El Paso, TX.

Prior to that, he was caught by Border Patrol three separate times in a matter of days, and was expelled to Mexico via Title 42 each time.

Once on 1/19/23 when he tried to cross near Santa Teresa, NM.

A second time on 1/31/23 near El Paso, TX.

A third time on 2/6/23 near Santa Teresa, NM again.

Then, on his fourth try about a week later, he was able to slip into the U.S. near El Paso without apprehension.
He should be executed. That would make sure he never came back.

Forum List

Back