The Bodies Are Stacking Up. Right Now Rape And Murder At The Hands Of Illegals Is Becoming A Common Occurance

couldnt find your thread that was pushing the false narrative that crime is down..

SF sounds like theyre doing pretty good

sure seems like youre the ones ignoring the rise of crime,,

hard to track crime when corrupt prosecutors are dismissing charges of hundreds and into thousands of people,,

sure seems like youre the ones ignoring the rise of crime,,

hard to track crime when corrupt prosecutors are dismissing charges of hundreds and into thousands of people,,

No. It isnt. Look. If we can quantify crime but we can’t quantify fear and dejection from losing so many recent elections. If we could yours would be high. I mean, why pretend the world is a crime infested economically depressed place just because the guy you voted for isnt in the Oval Office? Thants crazy.

Shut up bigots crime is down
Utopia is upon us

Jun192024

Phony FBI Stats Fail to Lower Crime

The Democrat policies of glorifying lawlessness, hamstringing police, and allowing criminals to run loose unsurprisingly drove crime rates into the stratosphere. With elections coming, the partisans controlling the FBI brought the rates back down just in time. However, retired NYPD inspector Paul Mauro smells a rat:
Mauro appeared on “Jesse Watters Primetime” to discuss the release of the FBI’s new stats claiming that the rate of violent and property crimes [has] significantly dropped within the first three months of 2024 compared to the same time last year.
After noting that 40% of police departments do not report their crime numbers to the FBI, Mauro posed a question:
“Let’s do the roll call — New York, LA, Chicago, Baltimore, Washington, D.C. which is federal itself — they don’t report to the FBI. So consequently, what do they all have in common?”
Answer: they are all deep blue cities with skyrocketing crime rates.
According to former FBI agent R R Holiman, cities did not stop sending their data all at once, but…
The problem has been getting worse and worse as mayors got tired of claiming crime was down and then being called liars by people pulling up the FBI reported crime. Their answer increasingly became to just stop reporting the crimes (and also there was some reclassifying of violent crimes as well, like calling an armed robbery a larceny).
Speaking of deep blue cities, the launchpad for the current pro-crime, anti-police jihad was Minneapolis — or as they call it nowadays, Murderapolis:
Now, with its police department under investigation by the Department of Justice, the city of 425,000 is trying to find a way forward amid a period of heightened crime that began shortly after [St. George of Fentanyl] Floyd’s death.
That year, the number of murders soared to nearly 80 — dwarfing the 2019 body count of 46. It has cooled somewhat this year, though the amount of killing — and violent crime in general — remains elevated far above 2019 levels and homicides are on pace to surpass the 2020 figure.
So much for “Minnesota nice.”
If authorities cannot get crime under control by underreporting it, they might adopt the approach California takes to shoplifting: de facto legalization. Why not cut to the chase and make all crime legal? Voilà: zero crime.
On tips from Ed McAninch, ABC of the ANC, MrRightWingDave, Lyle, and Jester.

Make rape legal for city gator and super ******

No. It isnt. Look. If we can quantify crime but we can’t quantify fear and dejection from losing so many recent elections. If we could yours would be high. I mean, why pretend the world is a crime infested economically depressed place just because the guy you voted for isnt in the Oval Office? Thants crazy.
how about you keep your TDS in check and discuss your failure to actually see the rising crime in spite of what youre being told to believe,,

how about you keep your TDS in check and discuss your failure to actually see the rising crime in spite of what youre being told to believe,,
You’re telling me to believe something else. Why would I go with random internet poster over all the statistics and data that is public information? Even private analyst companies are reporting the same thing.

Shut up bigots crime is down
Utopia is upon us

Jun192024

Phony FBI Stats Fail to Lower Crime

The Democrat policies of glorifying lawlessness, hamstringing police, and allowing criminals to run loose unsurprisingly drove crime rates into the stratosphere. With elections coming, the partisans controlling the FBI brought the rates back down just in time. However, retired NYPD inspector Paul Mauro smells a rat:

After noting that 40% of police departments do not report their crime numbers to the FBI, Mauro posed a question:

Answer: they are all deep blue cities with skyrocketing crime rates.
According to former FBI agent R R Holiman, cities did not stop sending their data all at once, but…

Speaking of deep blue cities, the launchpad for the current pro-crime, anti-police jihad was Minneapolis — or as they call it nowadays, Murderapolis:

So much for “Minnesota nice.”
If authorities cannot get crime under control by underreporting it, they might adopt the approach California takes to shoplifting: de facto legalization. Why not cut to the chase and make all crime legal? Voilà: zero crime.
On tips from Ed McAninch, ABC of the ANC, MrRightWingDave, Lyle, and Jester.

Make rape legal for city gator and super ******
I mean why would anyone trust you? In 2021 there was a one year methodology change that was started under Trump and completed under Biden. It was changed back in 2022 when city police departments didn’t like the new way to transmit their data.

Now you can do both so reporting is in the 90’s… 94% to be exact and has been since 2022.

You’re telling me to believe something else. Why would I go with random internet poster over all the statistics and data that is public information? Even private analyst companies are reporting the same thing.
you went to a single random internet source that supported your narrative and ignored all the rest of them including actual stories of crime being so bad stores are closing and cities are shutting down early to stop crime,,,

youre the poster child definition of a useful idiot,,

I on the otherhand use several sources including the first hand experiences of people going through what you say doesnt exist,,

I mean why would anyone trust you? In 2021 there was a one year methodology change that was started under Trump and completed under Biden. It was changed back in 2022 when city police departments didn’t like the new way to transmit their data.

Now you can do both so reporting is in the 90’s… 94% to be exact and has been since 2022.

Well everyone trusts leftist and the government xsphurts...

So who are you and super ****** goona tag team first

you went to a single random internet source that supported your narrative and ignored all the rest of them including actual stories of crime being so bad stores are closing and cities are shutting down early to stop crime,,,

youre the poster child definition of a useful idiot,,

I on the otherhand use several sources including the first hand experiences of people going through what you say doesnt exist,,
Ok. Point me to actual data that supports your narrative. Not rando stories. Actual crime counts.

Forum List

Back