The Bodies Are Stacking Up. Right Now Rape And Murder At The Hands Of Illegals Is Becoming A Common Occurance

You can do your own research for once ?
I did the research and posted it. Here it is again. What do you got?

FBI

Private data company A H Analytics

FBI

FBI ? 😆🤣😝

FBI

Jeff Asher, co-founder of AH Datalytics, which tracks and analyzes criminal justice data, noted that three months of unaudited crime data could be considered "often accurate, if imprecise."

kinda like Jeff....... :rolleyes:

~S~

Jeff Asher, co-founder of AH Datalytics, which tracks and analyzes criminal justice data, noted that three months of unaudited crime data could be considered "often accurate, if imprecise."

kinda like Jeff....... :rolleyes:

~S~

These people live by the politics and as far as I'm concerned they can die by the politics (figuratively). They love their messaging, now they have it. A 13 yo in NYC, now a 12 yo in Texas, a mother of five.

Own it, libs.

These people live by the politics and as far as I'm concerned they can die by the politics (figuratively). They love their messaging, now they have it. A 13 yo in NYC, now a 12 yo in Texas, a mother of five.

Own it, libs.
murder aside, all the prog policies that create a victim from a criminal are what their stats leave out Sue

~S~

murder aside, all the prog policies that create a victim from a criminal are what their stats leave out Sue

~S~

Sure. But my point is: they never care about stats if they can win on messaging and narrative, which they have done for a very long time. Now that they're getting spanking on messaging and the narrative, they suddenly want to embrace stats.

No, punks, is what I say. Own it.

Trump lies better than a Persian Rug

We all know it. Why you continue to buck reality is...okay, you subscribe to a cult-of-personality.

View attachment 965142
o'tay

Okay we have one brave lib in this thread who has a new avatar of OBAMA

You all are losing so bad. The polls are going to be abysmal after the 13 yo girl in NYC and the 12 yo in Houston. As they should be. Horrid.

Own historic lows in crime? Ok.

You're talking some kind of stats you pulled out of somewhere. But now we're playing your game, remember? Anecdotes, messaging, narratives, moral panics

Your game

Your rules

Don't you hate it?

Forum List

Back