The Bodies Are Stacking Up. Right Now Rape And Murder At The Hands Of Illegals Is Becoming A Common Occurance

Imagine being taken out of this world by this stammering shit clown with a 1000-yard drooling fucktard stare....

The Universe is completely out of balance for 5 more months....

biden blood hands.jpg

You mean YOUR Universe.... which probably comprises of 2 square blocks of Sect. 8 concrete rabbit hutches that I pay for....

You're welcome.
Look white boy, my ancestors paid for yours, my parents paid for your parents and you. So STFU with that bs. My universe is a 4 bedroom home on an acre of land. Paid for by me. Meanwhile my taxes continue paying for whites to get stuff we don't.

No
Look white boy, my ancestors paid for yours, my parents paid for your parents and you. So STFU with that bs. My universe is a 4 bedroom home on an acre of land. Paid for by me. Meanwhile my taxes continue paying for whites to get stuff we don't.
now yer paying for Illegals , Cartel Henchmen & their Extended Families , eMe , MS13 and Tajik Terrorists to get free shit

And another one. To think Obiden is doing this on purpose. Letting in the criminals and the un-wanted from down below. Had enough yet? Can they cheat enough for 4 more years?
26 and 21 year olds. Musta been brutal on the poor girl. Filthy Board Stain and Middlers get what they voted. To think any Adult can be that stupid and or evil? Disgusting busturds. Worthless do-nothing Congress with have to authorize Trillions to get rid of Obidens crap!
So many! I am working here! No time to keep up with murdreing raping Dreamers for the mush-mouthed middlers and degenerate heathen DEMwitted loons.
1718924778280.png

Two illegal aliens from Venezuela have been arrested and charged for the abduction, rape, and murder of 12-Year-Old Jocelyn Nungaray in Texas.
The young girl’s body was found in a creek in North Houston.

Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, and Franklin Jose Pena Ramos, 26, have been charged with the murder, which took place on Monday. On Thursday, they were charged with capital murder. It has been determined that she died by strangulation.
The aliens were caught after being seen on surveillance footage following Nungaray into a convenience store.

A local named Billie Jackson was driving home after dropping her husband off at work on Monday morning when she saw a body floating in the water. At first, she thought it might be a mannequin.

“I drove past, and when I looked up the creek, I thought it was a mannequin. I did a U-turn, and I stopped on the bridge, put my flashers on, looked down, and realized it was someone. I parked right here and called 911 immediately,” she told local station ABC 13.

Nungaray is believed to have snuck out of her house and was talking to her 13-year-old boyfriend on the phone when he heard adult males approaching her.

No

now yer paying for Illegals , Cartel Henchmen & their Extended Families , eMe , MS13 and Tajik Terrorists to get free shit
Not as much as I'm paying for rich ass white crooks who have made record proftis but still ask the government for money, some of who pay cartels for "product."

Forum List

Back