The Borgen Project ~ The Poor and Ovepopulation

And I didn't challenge the validity of the map, you retard. I said the map was accurate...just as it accurately represents the most oppressed and brutalized populations are those with the highest birth rates...incidentally, minority populations, that you propose are *overpopulated*.

And I didn't challenge the validity of the map, you retard. I said the map was accurate...just as it accurately represents the most oppressed and brutalized populations are those with the highest birth rates...incidentally, minority populations, that you propose are *overpopulated*.

Who else maintained that we should reduce the breeding rate of *problem* populations, in order to make the world a more happy place for the rest of us?

Hmmmm...let me think....

You know, you are a broken record. On and on you go throwing out unsubstantiated opinions like they have value. They don't.

You are wasting everyone's time. We are about done here, if you have any fact/links to post. This is last call.

Broken_record2.jpg

Last edited:
All propagandists end up putting me on ignore.

Meanwhile, all you've done is post propaganda. There's not even anything to dispute, because you refuse to actually make a committed statement.

You're just another vapid loser.

Forum List

Back