"The Boss Wants The Server Deleted, What Are We Going To Do"

Magaturds: is this a new false reality narrative being thrown in our faces by the deep state and the leftard media operatives? :dunno:
You know, it's a sad thing something like that would ever be typed, ever.

What a lame gaslight attempt! Wow.

1afallonface.gif

If I had to guess, the Rapist and Traitor is facing the rest of shit stained life in prison.
I'll take it. :biggrin:
I do feel bad for those two Mar-A-Lago guys who worked for/helped Trump. They're being "represented" by HIS lawyers. You know what THAT means.

So they're fucked.

And I doubt they'll get their own lawyer like Hutchinson did. That's when EVERYTHING changed.

Trump now faces two new obstruction-of-justice charges related to the alleged attempt to erase the security camera video. In addition, the new indictment adds a felony count under the Espionage Act stemming from his alleged possession of the war plan. He now faces 32 counts of willfully retaining national defense information under the Espionage Act and eight counts related to alleged efforts to obstruct the investigation.

The new indictment alleges that on June 27, 2022, De Oliveira met with a Trump Organization employee in an audio closet at Mar-a-Lago and asked that person — unnamed in the indictment — to delete the security camera video sought by prosecutors in a grand jury subpoena days earlier.

“De Oliveira told [the employee] ‘the boss’ wanted the server deleted,” the new indictment alleges. The employee “responded that he would not know how to do that, and that he did not believe he would have the rights to do that,” the indictment adds.

Prosecutors claim that when the employee said a supervisor would need to be involved, De Oliveira repeated that “the boss” wanted the server deleted and De Oliveira then asked: “What are we going to do?”

Arrogance and incompetence. The hallmarks of the Dunning-Kruger Rebellion.
Trump the organized crime boss.

1. New evidence from Trump employees 4 and 5.... who refused to lie, for The Boss.

2. New evidence on the War Plan for Iran document that Trump was showing the writers for Meadows book, and staff that Smith has the recording of trump talking about....with those that were unauthorized

Trump and his lawyers said they could not find it. People speculated Smith would not bring the espionage act charges, if he could not find the document.... Well, they found the Iranian War plans document Trump discussed....and now those espionage charges are being brought for it.

Walt Nauta lawyer is asking for a separate trial now, wants to be separated from the Trump trial.

If he gets it, that could speed up, the Trump trial? Or, Trump lawyers believe they would have a greater chance to delay without Walt Nauta, who would not be hurt by a delayed Trump trial and could still have a speedy trial for himself?

Does anyone know what Trump's legal defense will be, for all of these charges?

Does anyone know what Trump's legal defense will be, for all of these charges?
Praying he wins the election while his lawyers try to delay seems his best bet. I think there's little of actual legal defense possible.

Presumable... Almost certainly, everything in the indictment is backed up by witnesses, videos and other evidence. So I don't see an actual legal rationale to contest any of it. It's amazing a case this strong went this far.

Praying he wins the election while his lawyers try to delay seems his best bet. I think there's little of actual legal defense possible.

Presumable... Almost certainly, everything in the indictment is backed up by witnesses, videos and other evidence. So I don't see an actual legal rationale to contest any of it. It's amazing a case this strong went this far.
He's placing his bets he can grant a pardon to himself. Most or many believe that under the natural law principle of, No man can be a judge in his own cause or case, prevents Trump from giving legal forgiveness, to himself.

If Presidents can grant a pardon to themselves, then they can commit perpetual crimes while in office, and those known or unknown crimes of the president, can be pardoned by themselves on the way out the door....

Then we would set up a President of Lawlessness, for every future president!

No president has ever pardoned themselves, not even Nixon...who could have pardoned himself on his way out and would have, if he thought it was legal or constitutional.

He's placing his bets he can grant a pardon to himself. Most or many believe that under the natural law principle of, No man can be a judge in his own cause or case, prevents Trump from giving legal forgiveness, to himself.

If Presidents can grant a pardon to themselves, then they can commit perpetual crimes while in office, and those known or unknown crimes of the president, can be pardoned by themselves on the way out the door....

Then we would set up a President of Lawlessness, for every future president!

No president has ever pardoned themselves, not even Nixon...who could have pardoned himself on his way out and would have, if he thought it was legal or constitutional.
It would be a constitutional crisis never before seen in the US. And I honestly don't know how the Supreme Court would rule.

Forum List

Back