"The Boss Wants The Server Deleted, What Are We Going To Do"

I do feel bad for those two Mar-A-Lago guys who worked for/helped Trump. They're being "represented" by HIS lawyers. You know what THAT means.

So they're fucked.

And I doubt they'll get their own lawyer like Hutchinson did. That's when EVERYTHING changed.

My one question regarding the server is very simple.

IF the Rapist and Traitor had done nothing wrong, then why did he want to have the server wiped. That demonstrates guilty behavior. IF he did nothing wrong, why wipe the server?

BULLDOG Clinton, Biden and Pence never mishandled classified documents?
Perhaps they did mishandle some document, but they cooperated every step along the way, and never moved the documents to hide them, and lie about doing so. Saying trump's behavior concerning top secret documents is the same as Clinton Biden, and Pence is like saying the space station is the same as a can opener. Of course, they are both tools to be used, but hardly the same.

Corruption and criminality is rampant among our political class (aka the uniparty). I’m fine with dumb Don facing consequences for his corrupt actions, but it’s most unfair to single him out. Let’s throw the whole lot in prison.

WRONG!!!!!!

The Rapist and Traitor is now facing 74-Seperate Counts, including two new counts of Obstruction and one count having war plans and showing those plans to individuals without proper clearance.

Lock his ass up.

WRONG!!!!!!

The Rapist and Traitor is now facing 74-Seperate Counts, including two new counts of Obstruction and one count having war plans and showing those plans to individuals without proper clearance.

Lock his ass up.
Lol. Yet another uniparty dupe. We have way too many here.

Yeah, nobody believed the "Well, we drained the pool and it flooded the servers" story. That's not how pool draining works.

One big thing here is that it further proves criminal intent. Innocent people who did nothing wrong don't make elaborate plans to delete data and then hide the deletion.

It's been said "It's not the crime, it's the cover up". That's not really the case here. It's still the crime. The inept coverup attempt just provides more proof of the crimes.

Let's see if the two underlings sing now. They'd better. They're looking at life in prison if they don't, and they're not going to get a cushy house arrest sentence.

My one question regarding the server is very simple.

IF the Rapist and Traitor had done nothing wrong, then why did he want to have the server wiped. That demonstrates guilty behavior. IF he did nothing wrong, why wipe the server?
Yep, that goes to intent, and Smith will be all over that in court.

Perhaps they did mishandle some document, but they cooperated every step along the way, and never moved the documents to hide them, and lie about doing so. Saying trump's behavior concerning top secret documents is the same as Clinton Biden, and Pence is like saying the space station is the same as a can opener. Of course, they are both tools to be used, but hardly the same.

Both Biden and Pence did mishandle classified docs - True.

Both Biden and Pence cooperated with the F.B.I. search of their residences where the classified docs were found - True.

The Rapist and Traitor repeatedly refused to cooperate with a search for classified documents at Shit-A-Lago - True.

The Rapist and Traitor went to court to block the search of Shit-A-Lago for classified docs - True.

The Rapist and Traitor deliberately hid classified docs at Shit-A-Lago.

The Rapist and Traitor deliberately hid classified docs at a bathroom in Shit-A-Lago - True.

The Rapist and Traitor deliberately ordered the swiping of server containing security camera footage of classified docs being moved and hidden at Shit-A-Lago - True.

Both Biden and Pence cooperated with the F.B.I.

The Rapist and Traitor lying Orange Faced Putin Loving 5-Deferment Draft Dodging piece of shit.

Forum List

Back