"The Boss Wants The Server Deleted, What Are We Going To Do"

Yeah, nobody believed the "Well, we drained the pool and it flooded the servers" story. That's not how pool draining works.

One big thing here is that it further proves criminal intent. Innocent people who did nothing wrong don't make elaborate plans to delete data and then hide the deletion.

It's been said "It's not the crime, it's the cover up". That's not really the case here. It's still the crime. The inept coverup attempt just provides more proof of the crimes.

Let's see if the two underlings sing now. They'd better. They're looking at life in prison if they don't, and they're not going to get a cushy house arrest sentence.
^This poster clearly is too poor to afford and know about top notch pool draining equipment. Real masculine men know that best practice is to connect the draining pipes to a server room. MAGA

Her own Server Tech was online in forums asking how to whitewash emails to illegally obstruct the subpoena.
View attachment 808806View attachment 808807
He is not Clinton's employee. He was a tech employed by a computer maintenance firm to handle the Clinton acct with the company. In December of 2014, after her lawyers removed all govt emails from the server, the server was being repurposed for private use only, the computer tech was instructed by Clinton lawyers to delete her personal emails 60 days old and beyond and instructed to set up the server to delete her emails continuously that were 60 days and older, from that point onward....in December 2014. He got no further instructions from her lawyers.

Everything after that point, he did on his own....

WOW are you clueless.
Clueless? In response to this post you've written:

"Fuck Trump. Fuck Hillary. Fuck Joe. Fuck ‘‘em all. And fuck you!"

Seems I made a boo boo? I believed you were a sexual pervert. Was I wrong? It seemed you wanted to fuck everyone:

Clueless? In response to this post you've written:

"Fuck Trump. Fuck Hillary. Fuck Joe. Fuck ‘‘em all. And fuck you!"

Seems I made a boo boo? I believed you were a sexual pervert. Was I wrong? It seemed you wanted to fuck everyone:

Lol. English must be your second language and you aren’t fluent yet. Or is it you’re 12 years old?

My one question regarding the server is very simple.

IF the Rapist and Traitor had done nothing wrong, then why did he want to have the server wiped. That demonstrates guilty behavior. IF he did nothing wrong, why wipe the server?
th

Perhaps they did mishandle some document, but they cooperated every step along the way, and never moved the documents to hide them, and lie about doing so. Saying trump's behavior concerning top secret documents is the same as Clinton Biden, and Pence is like saying the space station is the same as a can opener. Of course, they are both tools to be used, but hardly the same.
They still broke the law. They never made any attempt to return the docs, until they got busted.

You can't steal a car, return it and then everything is ok. There was still a crime and, no one is above the law. Right?

They still broke the law. They never made any attempt to return the docs, until they got busted.

You can't steal a car, return it and then everything is ok. There was still a crime and, no one is above the law. Right?
Trump voluntarily returns documents and within weeks the FBI opens a criminal investigation and the DOJ empanels a Grand Jury.

Biden return docs - crickets.

Trump now faces two new obstruction-of-justice charges related to the alleged attempt to erase the security camera video. In addition, the new indictment adds a felony count under the Espionage Act stemming from his alleged possession of the war plan. He now faces 32 counts of willfully retaining national defense information under the Espionage Act and eight counts related to alleged efforts to obstruct the investigation.

The new indictment alleges that on June 27, 2022, De Oliveira met with a Trump Organization employee in an audio closet at Mar-a-Lago and asked that person — unnamed in the indictment — to delete the security camera video sought by prosecutors in a grand jury subpoena days earlier.

“De Oliveira told [the employee] ‘the boss’ wanted the server deleted,” the new indictment alleges. The employee “responded that he would not know how to do that, and that he did not believe he would have the rights to do that,” the indictment adds.

Prosecutors claim that when the employee said a supervisor would need to be involved, De Oliveira repeated that “the boss” wanted the server deleted and De Oliveira then asked: “What are we going to do?”

Arrogance and incompetence. The hallmarks of the Dunning-Kruger Rebellion.
Those asshole deep stater Demmies still trying to invade President Trump's privacy? Wasn't going through Melania's underwear enough for their sorry, pathetic frame job? They're sick pukes.

Well then, provide a link from your MSM source.

"Wolf, this to me is the single most important incident alleged in this entire indictment," said Honig. "Here's Donald Trump months after he left the White House and talking about war plans. He's alluding to documents. You can hear papers being shuffled, but the question is does he actually have a classified document in front of him that he's showing to these civilians with no security clearance?"

The new indictment confirms the answer, Honig continued: "Those papers he was shuffling, yes, they were classified documents, they're related to war plans, and DOJ has that document. That is now a new charge in this indictment."

Trump Iran doc incident 'so much worse' with newly filed charges: legal expert

The 32nd count of willful retention of national defense information in the superseding indictment stems from a document Trump showed to four people during a July, 21, 2021, meeting at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, according to the new filing. The indictment alleges that the document, which Trump had until mid-Jan. 2022, was marked TOP SECRET/NOFORN, and is described in the indictment as a "presentation concerning military activity in a foreign country."

The superseding indictment notes that Trump was participating in a recorded interview with a writer and a publisher, and two of his aides were also present. The former president told the group he had a "plan of attack" from a senior military official. Trump characterized the document as "highly confidential" and "secret information" and noted that "as president I could have declassified it. … Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret." The indictment also points out that neither the aides nor the writer or publisher had a security clearance.

The document, which CBS News reported was a Defense Department memo on Iran, was not part of the original 31 counts of retention of national defense information charged in Smith's initial indictment.

Trump hit with new charges in superseding indictment as special counsel expands Mar-a-Lago documents case

"Those papers he was shuffling, yes, they were classified documents, they're related to war plans, and DOJ has that document.
Funny, DOJ admitted they didn't find that document in the Mar-A-Lago search.

Do you have the jury's verdict?

Trump voluntarily returns documents

AFTER they said there were no docs.

AFTER they said, the docs the FBI found were 'planted'

AFTER they said there were no more docs

AFTER it was revealed that there were more docs hidden.

and within weeks the FBI opens a criminal investigation and the DOJ empanels a Grand Jury.

because of all the lying & concealment.

Biden return docs - crickets.

there was no intent to conceal any docs.

same with pence.

Forum List

Back