"The Children are fine" Child Protective worker. They were dead.

As I stated previously: the needs are so profound we really need institutions back.
Oh the irony

People who say you can't trust government to do anything ...want that same government to raise children...because...abortion

Evidently you didn’t exactly read the article.

The person who filed the report obviously never actually checked on the kids. They could have been "hogtied" while she was there, or getting her nails done when she was supposed to be there.

So many angles here. I am NOT just picking on Florida as there are problems everywhere but Florida does seem to have more than their share of these kinds of problems.

It seems to me that if DeSantis was truly pro-life this would be something at the top of his list to address.

Will anyone be held accountable? Not likely.

Florida child welfare agency said the kids were doing fine. Actually, they were dead
I see you once again never miss a chance to stand on the bodies of dead children to make a political point,,,

hate to break it to you but no system is so full proof it can save everyone,,
and not sure what this has to do with pro life,,

I see so it is better to expect others to help instead of use an hour a week out of your life to maybe help someone.
Good on you. More people should be like you then we could all sit around on the internet complaining. Imagine how great things would be

The things I support will most certainly help.

No they can’t but they CAN provide the needed services that hopefully preempts that and likely better services for less money. I said the government would need to be involved in some way.

I have no problem with whoever wants to assist but the problem is as noted, it's not working very well.

I see you once again never miss a chance to stand on the bodies of dead children to make a political point,,,

hate to break it to you but no system is so full proof it can save everyone,,
and not sure what this has to do with pro life,,

No, nothing will ever be perfect. Especially when those assigned to do a task do not bother to do so.

That might have been when it was scheduled.
She didn't make the entry until the 13th.

Here is more about the history.

Miami Herald rocks. They can't get any answers so they are going to talk to someone in another county that has zero connection to the case. This paper has gone downhill.

The children had not been taken into custody although an investigation had been opened up. The children had not been placed with the father because of dad punching the kids in the face the month before and DV in the home since 2017. The article that you posted implies that there is a mystery as to why the kids were not placed with dad.

Last edited:
I'm also in favor of bringing back orphanages. There are some agencies that have these fabulous homes and "parents" move in and care for foster children. They are in beautiful homes in a beautiful neighborhood. I think it's fantastic because the kids have a stable environment and they aren't having to move constantly because.........people.
We need more of that.

What support? All you have claimed is you pay taxes. No skin in the game.

Great, so we have declared that tax payers have no skin the game. So from now on I will argue they just need to shut up.

Did I say it was? I said that if he really was pro-life I would think he would put this at the top of his list.

It would be mine.
since you want to make it about pro life his work on saving children from abortion should be higher on his list since those numbers are in the tens of thousands,, dont you think??

The person who filed the report obviously never actually checked on the kids. They could have been "hogtied" while she was there, or getting her nails done when she was supposed to be there.
No. That’s no obvious. It’s just your ignorant misreading of the article.

I have no problem with whoever wants to assist but the problem is as noted, it's not working very well.
I think many people consider their taxes as the "charity" they are paying to take care of these issues. Certainly the lefter leaning side of the spectrum trends that direction. People dont get involved because they assume the government is taking care of it.

Oh the irony

People who say you can't trust government to do anything ...want that same government to raise children...because...abortion
It's better to be dead than living in foster care or an orphanage? Interesting take.

Forum List

Back