🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The church said "we stand with the community"

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Today I passed a church and there's a big banner hanging outside that reads "We stand with the community", then it says "LGBQ" and "Immigrants"

as in , illegal immigrants.

In this thread i'm not going to debate homosexuals and that circle of perversion,

I just want to focus on illegal immigration for a minutes.

This "Christian church" doesn't find anything wrong.

* Polls have shown in the past that 70% of the people or more have wanted more controls on immigration, this federal government just said "fk you, we're going to do what we want" . This country is supposed to be a "democracy" or a "representative republic".

This "Christian church" thinks Jesus would be onboard with completely ignoring the will of the public?

* and now we have a president who tried to do a thing or two, judges from BF Egypt obstruct the President.
This "Christian church" thinks Jesus would be onboard with hypocrites?

* This "Christian church" thinks Jesus would be onboard with people breaking the law to be here?

* This "Christian church" thinks Jesus would be onboard with "moral" policy from a government that has been increasingly anti-Christian?

* Are the motivations of companies that have racist-ly stopped hiring Americans and only hire illegals , good?

Just like the liberals want votes, the church want members, and they both don't care how they get them

Today I passed a church and there's a big banner hanging outside that reads "We stand with the community", then it says "LGBQ" and "Immigrants"

In this thread i'm not going to debate homosexuals and that circle of perversion,

* Polls have shown in the past that 70% of the people or more have wanted more controls on immigration, this federal government just said "fk you, we're going to do what we want" . This country is supposed to be a "democracy" or a "representative republic".

This "Christian church" thinks Jesus would be onboard with completely ignoring the will of the public?

* and now we have a president who tried to do a thing or two, judges from BF Egypt obstruct the President.

* This "Christian church" thinks Jesus would be onboard with people breaking the law to be here?

* This "Christian church" thinks Jesus would be onboard with "moral" policy from a government that has been increasingly anti-Christian?

* Are the motivations of companies that have racist-ly stopped hiring Americans and only hire illegals , good?

No. Not the Christian Church. Maybe that watered down supper club in particular but not The Church.

Uh -- how do you get "illegal" out of a sign that doesn't say that?
Many lefties don't use the word "illegal" in regard to illegal immigrants. That being said, why would the church feel the need to make a statement about standing with the community of legal immigrates?

It is time for the fake Christians in the country to stop pretending they follow Christ. People who demand the church has to be hard right politically and follow their political agenda.

Bullshit, the church has historically been a place of sanctuary for persecuted groups. You losers who pretend to be Christians need to just stop your phoney crap, you are only fooling yourselves. You aren't Christians, never were and never will be. Christ's life was lived in opposition to everything you believe.

Yes churches should be sanctuaries, the same they have been for 2,000 years.

Can you show me where in the Bible Jesus discuss illegal immigration?

Also do you think Jesus would toss illegal immigrants out of his flock because of man made laws?

If so show me where in the Bible he would do this?

Hey to work...

The same way you get it out of all regressive bullshit that refuses to draw a distinction between immigrants and illegal aliens.

Just because a person is an illegal immigrant (it doesn't say illegal immigrant, there are plenty of legal immigrants in the US), but the Bible says don't treat those around you badly, help those in need. Whether you think leprosy is right or wrong, doesn't mean you don't stop to help that person. Cancer is wrong, you don't kick cancer patients because cancer is wrong.

Many lefties don't use the word "illegal" in regard to illegal immigrants. That being said, why would the church feel the need to make a statement about standing with the community of legal immigrates?

Because that's the Christian thing to do.

Dude, were you under the influence of mind a altering substance(s) when you composed your OP? It is utterly incoherent.

Today I passed a church and there's a big banner hanging outside that reads "We stand with the community", then it says "LGBQ" and "Immigrants" as in , illegal immigrants. In this thread i'm not going to debate homosexuals and that circle of perversion, I just want to focus on illegal immigration for a minutes.
If that be so, and you didn't intend to prejudice readers' thinking, there'd have been no legitimate cause to even mention the LGBQ aspect of the banner. It's not as though the rest of us are aware of the church or banner.

• What polls? Polls taken when? It'd be useful for you to link to the polls you are referencing.
Here's some content from Gallup's July 2015 polling:
  • Seven percent of Americans say immigration is the most important problem facing the country today.
  • 87% say they favor new laws that would allow immigrants already in the country to become U.S. citizens if they meet certain requirements including paying taxes, having a criminal background check and learning English.
  • By a 14-point margin, Americans say the main focus of the U.S. government in dealing with the issue of illegal immigration should be on developing a plan to deal with immigrants who are currently in the U.S. illegally, rather than developing a plan for halting the flow of illegal immigrants into the U.S.
  • 63% said that, on the whole, immigration is a "good thing" rather than a "bad thing" for this country today.
In other immigration polling, Gallup found:

• y619gerncuqlo25chk2tka.png

With regard to the specific matter of increased border controls, I found the following from a 2013 ABC/Washington Post poll:
"Which of these would you prefer: to have Congress enact stricter border control now and put off consideration of a path to legal status for later, to have Congress enact a path to legal status now and put off consideration of stricter border control for later, to do both now, or not to do either?"
  • Stricter border control now --> 34%
  • Path to legal status now --> 18%
  • Do both now --> 33%
  • Not do either Unsure --> 11%
  • Unsure --> 4%

What? I know of no "BF Egypt" judges who've done anything to "obstruct the President" on anything having to do with immigration. Please provide some documentation supporting that claim.

Those are questions you should direct to the church you passed, it's pastor and congregation. How the hell can we answer for them?

What faith are you aware of that adjusts its doctrine based on what "the public" wills should or should not be? To the best of my knowledge, every faith is managed as an absolute monarchy with its Pope, Queen/King, chief Rabbi, or other topmost leader's say so being the faith's position on any given matter. After all, a faith can't be credible if it at one point in time maintain that "God, Allah, Yahweh, the sun god, Zeus, etc. said/wants/intends 'X' and later, in response to the will of its adherents, shift to a position whereby God didn't say/want/intend 'X.'" It's not as though the various supreme deities of any faith take out ads or something to communicate they've changed their minds from what they said/wanted/intended some hundreds or thousands of years ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back