The Confederacy was an Evil Empire

Everyone celebrates their heritage in their own way.

No one celebrates slavery, but many overlook their own part in slavery.

It's not ok to only condemn one demographic when it comes to slavery.

Name me one person who celebrates slavery if you can.

Go.

The heritage of the Confederacy was that it was built on slavery.
You can’t separate slavery from the Confederacy

Celebrating the Confederacy is celebrating an Evil Empire

Once again the left has historic accuracy confused with worship. It's easy if your historic reference is limited to four years in the 19th century. The flag that flew from the stern of slave ships for the better part of 200 years was the British Union Jack. Why isn't the U.K. forever linked to slavery?
My reference goes from 1860 to now as The Lost Cause over almost 160 years as a good part of conservative America still celebrating it.

The heritage of the Confederacy was that it was built on slavery.
You can’t separate slavery from the Confederacy

Celebrating the Confederacy is celebrating an Evil Empire

You can keep repeating it but it's not going to make it true.

No one celebrates slavery, period.

You can keep repeating it but it's not going to make it true.

No one celebrates slavery, period.

If you celebrate the Confederacy, you celebrate slavery

You can’t say…..Except for Slavery, the Confederacy was pretty good

If you celebrate the Confederacy, you celebrate slavery

You can’t say…..Except for Slavery, the Confederacy was pretty good

I can say whatever I want.

You can't condemn the Confederacy only when it comes to slavery, and be taken seriously.

Slavery existed everywhere in the world, not just with the Confederacy. And no, people who celebrate their Southern heritage are not celebrating slavery.

That war was about much more than slavery.

I can say whatever I want.

You can't condemn the Confederacy only when it comes to slavery, and be taken seriously.

Slavery existed everywhere in the world, not just with the Confederacy. And no, people who celebrate their Southern heritage are not celebrating slavery.

That war was about much more than slavery.

Nobody is celebrating slavery anywhere else in the world
Read my OP, it details the extent that the Confederacy was an Evil Empire. There is no denying it

This is what the Confederacy was about

Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.

Confederate VP Stephens

A democrat?!?

LOL

How and why does the democrat party still exist?

HMMMMM?

Why do TODAYS Republicans still support the Evil Empire of the Confederacy and it’s heroes?

And, nobody is celebrating slavery in the South.

The end.
This is the cornerstone of the Confederacy

its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.

You support the Confederacy…..you support slavery

Forum List

Back