Zone1 The Constant Lie About Black Criminality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, hey, we saw how that policy worked during the BLM Riots.

We just kept punishing them until they had enough of that shit.
The black crime rate was lower before the civil rights movement because blacks had more reason to fear the criminal justice system.

The black crime rate was lower before the civil rights movement because blacks had more reason to fear the criminal justice system.
I don't agree. Black crime rate was lower because most blacks came from functioning families. But all crime rates were lower than because criminals feared the police. I do agree with that part of what you said.

I don't agree. Black crime rate was lower because most blacks came from functioning families. But all crime rates were lower than because criminals feared the police. I do agree with that part of what you said.
Negroes were more likely to have functional families in the past because the welfare system did not enable unmarried women to raise illegitimate children with welfare chacks.

Well, no, it probably wasn't, because we just weren't as good at detecting and recording crime.

Crime actually was much higher across ALL races in the 1920's (Prohibition) and 1930s (Great Depression). It went down during WW2 and after because the post-war prosperity lifted all boats.

Well, no, it probably wasn't, because we just weren't as good at detecting and recording crime.

Crime actually was much higher across ALL races in the 1920's (Prohibition) and 1930s (Great Depression). It went down during WW2 and after because the post-war prosperity lifted all boats.
During the 1960's poverty declined because of a broadly based economic expansion and War on Poverty programs. The crime rate per 100,000 inhabitants grew from 1,887.2 to 3,680.0.

The crime rate continued to rise until 1980. It declined during the administrations of Bush II and Clinton. During this time the incarceration rate grew.

During the 1960's poverty declined because of a broadly based economic expansion and War on Poverty programs. The crime rate per 100,000 inhabitants grew from 1,887.2 to 3,680.0.

The crime rate continued to rise until 1980. It declined during the administrations of Bush II and Clinton. During this time the incarceration rate grew.

As always, you are confused.

The crime rate didn't increase, the calling things crimes increased, to feed a profitable prison-industrial complex.

So that bag of weed that usually got you into a little trouble suddenly ended up sending you to jail if you were poor and not white.

AA443594-F88B-47EE-9480-8F3EEC3BFCC3.png

ACD0AB3D-8E26-4720-8963-E2C3294E5464.png

YOu are kind of making my point.

No part of the Criminal Justice system demonstrates the inequities in our system than the so-called war on drugs.
Jamal from the hood gets prison.

Rush Limbaugh and Cindy McCain and yes, Hunter Biden get rehab.

Who is “Jamal from the hood” and why are you comparing him to the President’s son?

The point of the graphic was to show that marijuana incarcerations are a tiny percent of drug related offenses. The cliche that black people are getting locked up for a “tiny bag of weed” just isn’t true. The vast majority of drug incarcerations are due to hard drugs.

Who is “Jamal from the hood” and why are you comparing him to the President’s son?

The point of the graphic was to show that marijuana incarcerations are a tiny percent of drug related offenses. The cliche that black people are getting locked up for a “tiny bag of weed” just isn’t true. The vast majority of drug incarcerations are due to hard drugs.
Also “Jamal” from the hood is likely to have a long criminal record and Limbaugh and McCain were first time offenders. Almost all first time offenders get short terms of parole.

As always, you are confused.

The crime rate didn't increase, the calling things crimes increased, to feed a profitable prison-industrial complex.

So that bag of weed that usually got you into a little trouble suddenly ended up sending you to jail if you were poor and not white.
The crime rate for everything increased during the 1960's.

United States Crime Rates 1960 t0 2019

The prison population declined.

Per capital gross domestic product in constant dollars increased.

But you made my point that drug offenses are disproportionately the top thing people are arrested for... and they shouldn't be.

Of course, weed isn't a big thing anymore, because it's LEGAL in most of the country now. DUH.

Also “Jamal” from the hood is likely to have a long criminal record and Limbaugh and McCain were first time offenders. Almost all first time offenders get short terms of parole.

THEY GOT OFF BECAUSE THEY WERE WHITE AND AFFLUENT!!! Why do you refuse to see the obvious?

The crime rate for everything increased during the 1960's.

NO, they just classified more things as crimes. Also, the 1960's is when the boomers started coming of age. When the boomers started aging out of the "Doing dumb shit" age range, crime went down.

NO, they just classified more things as crimes. Also, the 1960's is when the boomers started coming of age. When the boomers started aging out of the "Doing dumb shit" age range, crime went down.
Look at the website I was looking at. Drug offenses are not lested. In 1960 the murder rate in the United States per 100,000 inhabitants was 5.1. In 1969 it was 7.3.

How can murder be re classified?

But you made my point that drug offenses are disproportionately the top thing people are arrested for... and they shouldn't be.

Of course, weed isn't a big thing anymore, because it's LEGAL in most of the country now. DUH.
Joe, the narrative you are pushing, that blacks are getting locked up for small amounts of weed was what I was addressing. It’s liberal drool. There is no actual evidence of it and weed incarcerations are a tiny fraction of the drug offenses that blacks are being locked up for. The injustice you describe doesn’t not exist in any meaningful way.

You moving the goal post to celebrate a “score” is just juvenile. It’s like you need a pat on the back for not being completely dishonest. Wow, there were some actual facts mixed in to your false narrative, congratulations.

Joe, the narrative you are pushing, that blacks are getting locked up for small amounts of weed was what I was addressing. It’s liberal drool. There is no actual evidence of it and weed incarcerations are a tiny fraction of the drug offenses that blacks are being locked up for. The injustice you describe doesn’t not exist in any meaningful way.

you are only talking about RECENT figures after Weed has been legalized, not a long history of weed convictions ruining people's lives.

Even with 23 states and D.C. allowing legal adult-use cannabis markets and two-thirds of the country permitting legal medical, the police arrested nearly a quarter million people for marijuana-related violations in 2022, according to FBI data.

The exact figure was 227,108 arrests. Of that number, 92% were for possession only. This number is a slight jump from 2021 when the FBI reported a total of 219,489 arrests for marijuana.

You moving the goal post to celebrate a “score” is just juvenile. It’s like you need a pat on the back for not being completely dishonest. Wow, there were some actual facts mixed in to your false narrative, congratulations.

The fact that you can't see (or don't want to see) the obvious racism that infects our society is your problem, not mine.

It is impossible to try to reason with you because you reject data that confilicts with what you want to believe.
I have no interest in reasoning with racist cockroaches.

you are only talking about RECENT figures after Weed has been legalized, not a long history of weed convictions ruining people's lives.

Even with 23 states and D.C. allowing legal adult-use cannabis markets and two-thirds of the country permitting legal medical, the police arrested nearly a quarter million people for marijuana-related violations in 2022, according to FBI data.

The exact figure was 227,108 arrests. Of that number, 92% were for possession only. This number is a slight jump from 2021 when the FBI reported a total of 219,489 arrests for marijuana.

The fact that you can't see (or don't want to see) the obvious racism that infects our society is your problem, not mine.

If you choose to something illegal be it robbing a bank, jaywalking or using prohibited drugs, you are choosing to be a criminal and accept the consequences.

You have no interest in REASONING with anyone. You just want to dictate to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back