The Country has reached the boiling point.

To all Democrats, you have started a shit storm now that cannot be stopped.
/----/ I'd love to see those Antifa punks try that crap in certain Brooklyn neighborhoods.
1595771319126.png

I hope all you ignorant Democrats are proud that you have gutted the country, the police , economy, when the Government runs of money, food supply chain stops, the checks stop, you fools are clueless what you have done.
I don't think they give a shit about what they have done. They think that as long as they're in charge, it doesn't matter what happens to the people. The antifa and BLM assholes are the Democrats useful idiots. And the sad thing is they don't even know they're being used, stupid assholes that they are.

All it took was several deaths at the hands of pigs and the lid blew off, indeed, it was long overdue.

Now they want to shut down the Country again over coronavirus, you Democrats have destroyed this country, it is a sad sight to see in such a short time to see what has happened.
Trump insisted that people be cautious and safe and you blame other people...

All it took was several deaths at the hands of pigs and the lid blew off, indeed, it was long overdue.
several--hahahhahahahahaha

several--hahahhahahahahaha
Yep, none at all to the blind...No war against its own citizens over a fake issue like drugs. No denial of civil rights via the asset forfeiture denial of the 4th. Naw, none at all..
You keep on supporting your authoritarian govt and complain that taxation is theft that should justify your existence.

No, tramp did.
/----/ What specific things did Trump do to start ANTIFA and BLM riots and looting? And why won't democRAT mayors and Governors stop it?
Trump did nothing wrong, the problem is liberals and Democrats, I will be surprised if the Country can come back from the damage, caused by these ignorant fools , it is no surprise guns are in short supply of even the bullets to put in them.

Forum List

Back