The COVID Revolt!

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Americans are revolting against the illegal, unconstitutional shut downs. Apparently "freedom threatens those in authority."

"A diner in Michigan is open for business despite being told to close. A barbershop here, a crafts store there, churches, synagogues, temples — what makes this COVID revolt different is that the businesses that are defying lockdown orders are being swarmed by customers — many coming from miles away — just to support the defiance. It’s the most demonstrative political statement being made today and authorities who would try to enforce their edicts are playing with fire."

"The short notice taped to the door is addressed ‘to all government officials’. It gives them a warning: ‘You are in violation of your oath of office by trespassing unlawfully on the property of this business establishment and committing an act of terrorism under Section 802 of the Patriot Act.’ Taped up next to it, a longer warning in black and set-off red type, with Title 18 from the United States Code copied out underneath."

Pretty much impossible to rid a country of a deadly, highly contagious virus when 40% refuses to take it seriously.

How does refusing to close your business automatically translate into not taking it seriously? I would argue the reason people "aren't taken it seriously" is because the rules being pushed by the politicians and so-called health "experts" are arbitrary, inconsistent, and many times make no sense at all.

1607551134002.png

Take this government mandated medicine with mercury, lead, iron, nickel, etc, mixed in or China will release the Covid-Part 2 kraken.

Don't worry about the side effects or if it kills off more than the disease.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Pretty much impossible to rid a country of a deadly, highly contagious virus when 40% refuses to take it seriously.

How does refusing to close your business automatically translate into not taking it seriously? I would argue the reason people "aren't taken it seriously" is because the rules being pushed by the politicians and so-called health "experts" are arbitrary, inconsistent, and many times make no sense at all.
You really think that's the only thing I'm talking about? Closing your business? Really?

You really think that's the only thing I'm talking about? Closing your business? Really?

You seemed to imply it, since that was the main focus of the OP

I refuse to take this hoax seriously as do others with a functioning brain. How'd you like to be taken seriously with a good old fashioned horse whipping?

I refuse to take this hoax seriously as do others with a functioning brain. How'd you like to be taken seriously with a good old fashioned horse whipping?
My guess is that, given your probable news sources, you haven't been exposed to the stories of hospitals and ICU's bursting at the seams with COVID cases, skyrocketing case numbers, the heart-wrenching stories of physically and emotionally drained doctors and nurses describing their ordeal, the hospital staffs having to work even MORE because so many of them have been infected.

If you have seen these reports, did you just assume they were fake news?

Possibly because it is neither deadly nor contagious.
as always mac gets owned embarrassing himself with shit on his face.LOL man if mac and the rest of the biden lovers were around back in 1776,they would have stood with england by their side and would hate our faorefthers for daring to fight to be a free country from them. :lmao: :laughing0301:

Possibly because it is neither deadly nor contagious.
as always mac gets owned embarrassing himself with shit on his face.LOL man if mac and the rest of the biden lovers were around back in 1776,they would have stood with england by their side and would hate our faorefthers for daring to fight to be a free country from them. :lmao: :laughing0301:
I'll ask you the same question I just asked another poster:

My guess is that, given your probable news sources, you haven't been exposed to the stories of hospitals and ICU's bursting at the seams with COVID cases, skyrocketing case numbers, the heart-wrenching stories of physically and emotionally drained doctors and nurses describing their ordeal, the hospital staffs having to work even MORE because so many of them have been infected.

nobody here listens to your babble the fact YOUR pathetic sources are the corporate controlled media instead of doctots that wrok at these hospitals they say are overloaded and expose their lies that they are NOT overcrowed as they claim,:laughing0301::lmao:

always fun checkmating you.:laughing0301::lmao:

nobody here listens to your babble the fact YOUR pathetic sources are the corporate controlled media instead of doctots that wrok at these hospitals they say are overloaded and expose their lies that they are NOT overcrowed as they claim,:laughing0301::lmao:

always fun checkmating you.:laughing0301::lmao:
So are you saying you haven't seen these reports, or that you have and they were just fake news?

Forum List

Back