The Dark World Of Jeffrey Epstein

I'm ready to let the shit fall where it may, even if it includes Trump.
It doesn't. A few years back Trump enterprises put a ban on Epstein to ensure he never operates from any of Trump's properties. And he is persona non grata with Trump and the Trump organization.
What about R Kelly? Another dirtbag that lives in Trump Tower.

Yeah, Trump Tower in CHICAGO! I am sure the President approves anyone who lives in his buildings.

You'd have to ask the manager that banned him. My guess is they didn't want to make a scene.
It would be up to the girl's parents to do that, not Trump.
I'll bet they made some cash instead.
I'll bet if I were that parent, I wouldn't have taken a single dime from his nasty pocket. But the trauma of having to testify against him in court--especially after all the games she played along with up to that rape--might have made them think twice about prosecuting. How much of a sacrifice do you allow your daughter to make to try and stop a super powerful man who will probably walk anyway?

That is the problem with the Justice System it is not equal and it is not blind. If you have money you can damn near get away with anything in this country.
Walk into any prison and you will see the class system at work. The poor go to prison. End of story.

Yeah, poor Martha Stewart!

Prison is a leftist utopia. Heavy identity politics, free healthcare, room and board... The fuck are they sniveling for prisoners when that's what they want for themselves?

It would be up to the girl's parents to do that, not Trump.
I'll bet if I were that parent, I wouldn't have taken a single dime from his nasty pocket. But the trauma of having to testify against him in court--especially after all the games she played along with up to that rape--might have made them think twice about prosecuting. How much of a sacrifice do you allow your daughter to make to try and stop a super powerful man who will probably walk anyway?

That is the problem with the Justice System it is not equal and it is not blind. If you have money you can damn near get away with anything in this country.
Walk into any prison and you will see the class system at work. The poor go to prison. End of story.

Yeah that country club she stayed in was a real hell hole. How many new recipes did she create while she was in the country club...…...I mean slammer.

Yeah that country club she stayed in was a real hell hole. How many new recipes did she create while she was in the country club...…...I mean slammer.
She ain't never came up with a new recipe, just twists on old favs. I love cooking so I pay attention to these media broads for that reason alone. Stewart is actually not even close to the worst.

Agree that she was not punished as severely as they punish normal criminals that don't h ave the money to afford good lawyers, taking someones freedom of movement away is still a royal pain in the ass.

And really Stewart did not really do 'Insider Trading' as she just got a good tip. Congresscritters do it all the time and never get prison for it.

I have unique recipes for ground beef, pork, chicken...even vegan meals I eat because I know eating meat with every meal is ultimately unhealthy.

Even us right wingers can be conscious about our health.

Agree that she was not punished as severely as they punish normal criminals that don't h ave the money to afford good lawyers, taking someones freedom of movement away is still a royal pain in the ass.

And really Stewart did not really do 'Insider Trading' as she just got a good tip. Congresscritters do it all the time and never get prison for it.
Why do you think she feels affinity with that ghetto dunce Snoop Diddly Doo-Doo? Both got screwed over by the system.

You made my point for me, if you have money you either get away with crime or you serve your time in a plush hotel.

Why do you think she feels affinity with that ghetto dunce Snoop Diddly Doo-Doo? Both got screwed over by the system.

Because she likes to smoke weed and eat, so does he.

You made my point for me, if you have money you either get away with crime or you serve your time in a plush hotel.
No prison is plush.

Because she likes to smoke weed and eat, so does he.
Nah... it's more than that.

No prison is plush.

Yea this is work than Attica.

BOP: Inmate Custody and Care

This scumbag was a well known pedophile in 2008 and yet he still was accepted in the highest social circles of our oligarchs. Some, like Donald J Trump, cut the man off and banned him from his properties.

But others did not and continued to seek his approval and financial support, and dare I say enabled the bastard by their refusal to shun this cretin?

A Running List of Jeffrey Epstein’s Rich, Powerful, and Presidential Friends

As you go through the list above, it is pertinent to note who had contact with him prior to 2008 and who was merely connected to him through legal ties. I don't think that being the lawyer of a pervert makes you also a pervert. But flying with him on his jet plane over two dozen times probably does.

New evidence related to this girls rape at the age of 14 is driving the new charges, as I understand it.

New Jeffrey Epstein accuser: He raped me when I was 15

Acosta claimed in testimony before Congress that he was told to back off of Epstein because the pervert 'belonged to intelligence'. But whose intelligence operation? Ours? MI6? Mossad? Who?

Some further digging
The Jeffrey Epstein Rabbit Hole Goes a Lot Deeper Than You Think

Epstein is not the odd ball among our nations social elite; he is TYPICAL of them, and that is why even after it was well known that he was a pedo, the nations social elites still celebrated this monster.

But now he is being cast as a 'friend of Trump's'

roflmao

The saying that Epstein was a friend of trump is a lie to cover up for the pervert democrats

Forum List

Back