The "death" of the Republican Party will "save" America.

And I'm not trying to say that there aren't some awful guys out there...
That's exactly what you've been saying. "There are no bad workers."

Why do you keep lying? Or do you actually believe your own bullshit?

But they weren't awful guys the day they started.

They became awful guys because they saw what they could get away with or they got screwed over and stopped caring.

Sorry, man, that's human nature.

First job out of the Army, worked at a company where the management simply was awful. inadequate equipment, inadequate pay, etc. And we had guys who would start out and if they lasted six months, they were usually useless.

Bad management has a corrosive effect on even good workers.

Again, I guess the qeustion is, why aren't the other workers putting this guy in line, which is how most places, union and non-union usually work.

If someone is a disruptive influence, they usually don't last, union or not.
You don't think Harry and his fellow employees don't want to get rid of the asshole?

They would if they could. But they can't -- because the union is protecting the asshole.

Dave like i said......as long as he pays his dues THEY BY LAW have to defend him.....now if only he would fuck up and do something that even the Union cant help him on....like getting caught faking his Knee injury......we would have a fucking party at work the day he gets canned...matter of fact since he has worked in most of the offices here.....the whole City would be celebrating.....
I don't doubt it. And I hope he gets busted and stops wasting taxpayer dollars.

It's been explained to you, dumbass. Like Rahm saying "Never let a good crisis go to waste", Communist leaders have taken advantage of crises to eliminate opposition.

Now continue your denials that you don't defend Communism while you attack those who criticize it. You may have a molecule or two of credibility that haven't yet been vaporized.

Well, pointing out that screaming "communism" and repeating debunked figures of Cold War propaganda is hardly "defending".

It's just pointing out you are making a silly argument. Probably because you can't make your main one.
Figures debunked by your fellow Communism apologists? Less than compelling. :lol:

I've made my points, and retracted the claim I couldn't prove. Your childish refusal to acknowledge them is immaterial.

It's been explained to you, dumbass. Like Rahm saying "Never let a good crisis go to waste", Communist leaders have taken advantage of crises to eliminate opposition.

Now continue your denials that you don't defend Communism while you attack those who criticize it. You may have a molecule or two of credibility that haven't yet been vaporized.

Well, pointing out that screaming "communism" and repeating debunked figures of Cold War propaganda is hardly "defending".

It's just pointing out you are making a silly argument. Probably because you can't make your main one.
Figures debunked by your fellow Communism apologists? Less than compelling. :lol:

I've made my points, and retracted the claim I couldn't prove. Your childish refusal to acknowledge them is immaterial.

Yawn... sorry, man, repeating propaganda isn't a point.

I thought you guys won the cold war.. Capitalism took a whole 20 years more than Communism to Epically Fail. You should be proud, really.

they have to back him up Dave.....otherwise this fucker will Sue like a sonofabitch....they dont want to,they know what the guy is like they hate him too......:lol:.....but the fucker is shrewd Dave.....so far he has not violated anything that can get him canned....and he has been doing this for at least 20 fucking years!....
JoeB says it's because the guy's boss won't recognize his awesome work.

Of course, JoeB is a moron.

Somehow, I doubt that guy was like that the first day he worked there. or that would have been his last day...
What you doubt is meaningless. You really need to understand that your feelings do not alter reality.
Work habit evolved and are guided by leaders.

Some day, Dave, when you move past that McDonald's job you've worked for the last ten years, you'll get that.
I haven't had time to work for McD's. I've been too busy serving in the Air Force and as an Army civilian.

I've had troops under my leadership. I worked with a diverse group, and together we accomplished the mission. My troops all went on to become good Airmen.

You can doubt that, but all you're doing is assuaging your butthurt, boy. Reality doesn't give a shit about your hurt feelings.

And I'm not trying to say that there aren't some awful guys out there...
That's exactly what you've been saying. "There are no bad workers."

Why do you keep lying? Or do you actually believe your own bullshit?

But they weren't awful guys the day they started.

They became awful guys because they saw what they could get away with or they got screwed over and stopped caring.

Sorry, man, that's human nature.

First job out of the Army, worked at a company where the management simply was awful. inadequate equipment, inadequate pay, etc. And we had guys who would start out and if they lasted six months, they were usually useless.

Bad management has a corrosive effect on even good workers.
How do you know they weren't awful guys the day they started? ESPECIALLY since we're discussing a guy you haven't met and will NEVER meet?

Hint: You don't. So you'd be better off accepting Harry's word, because he knows an infinite amount more about it that you or I do.

The difference between us is -- I accept that fact. You cannot.

Yawn... sorry, man, repeating propaganda isn't a point.

I thought you guys won the cold war.. Capitalism took a whole 20 years more than Communism to Epically Fail. You should be proud, really.

Who says capitalism has failed?

Oh, yeah -- Communism supporters.

You're dismissed, Pinky.

You could be right. Political Correctness and Identity Politics have been very effective strategies for the Democrats, dividing people into little groups. The GOP may have to go in that direction to survive, we'll see.

Bizarre. Democrats aren't "dividing" people into little groups. The Democrats are "attracting" little groups to become the Democratic Party.

Republicans are 90% white. Hardly divided into "little groups". No one "identifies" more with the Republicans than "whites". To Republicans, everyone else is "them" and "foreign".

100% correct. Of course..this isn't all Republicans..but the ones that still feel that non-christians/white/straight people are still Americans..are being pushed out of the Republican party..and very quickly.

I don't welcome the "death" of the Republican party..far from it. I actually agree with old guard Republicans on many issues. But this nativist, theocratic, and confederate wing needs to be purged. We need a loyal opposition dedicated to expressing rational, alternative views that make sense.

schtick like that is the reason dems do not appeal to working class white males.

You constantly call them racists , xenophobes and homophobes

Last edited:
Who says capitalism has failed?

Oh, yeah -- Communism supporters.

You're dismissed, Pinky.

2008 - failed miserably. It was in all the papers.

They needed a huge set of govenrment bailouts to save it.

:lmao: It was government interference in capitalism that cause the crash.

Idiot.

Right. All those wreckless loans and junk bonds, and bundling toxic mortgages... that was the goernment's fault... not Wall Street's at all.

YOu see, the problem is, they did it your way. Your boy Bush was in there with deregulation for 8 years... and that was the result.

2008 - failed miserably. It was in all the papers.

They needed a huge set of govenrment bailouts to save it.

Idiot.

Right. All those wreckless loans and junk bonds, and bundling toxic mortgages... that was the goernment's fault... not Wall Street's at all.

YOu see, the problem is, they did it your way. Your boy Bush was in there with deregulation for 8 years... and that was the result.
If you could do anything but regurgitate the crap you've been fed, you might be interesting to talk to.

But you can't.

Oh, and didn't you vote for Bush?

He needs to go. But the union will back him up.

Unions are profoundly stupid. They expect the companies their workers work for will take this crap indefinitely.

And then they whine like little bitches when the companies close.

they have to back him up Dave.....otherwise this fucker will Sue like a sonofabitch....they dont want to,they know what the guy is like they hate him too......:lol:.....but the fucker is shrewd Dave.....so far he has not violated anything that can get him canned....and he has been doing this for at least 20 fucking years!....

he could be the greatest Letter Carrier there is.....he still is an asshole....:lol:

Somehow, I doubt that guy was like that the first day he worked there. or that would have been his last day...

Some day, Dave, when you move past that McDonald's job you've worked for the last ten years, you'll get that.

Joe when this guy was fairly new and we did not know yet how he is.....he kinda gave us a hint of things to come.....he was telling us about growing up in the Bronx and how kids would yell Jewish insults at him while throwing rocks at him all the way home from school....probably because he was an Asshole then too....

Idiot.

If you could do anything but regurgitate the crap you've been fed, you might be interesting to talk to.

But you can't.

Oh, and didn't you vote for Bush?

Yes I did.

And I even believed the crap that we needed less regulation to free up business.

And then I saw the result.

Oh, initially, i tried to dance out the line that the CRA cause the mess, but that didn't really pass even moderate scrutiny.

If you beleive in something, and it doesn't work, you try something else.

I've been giving the De-regulation, less taxes, supply side, free trade crap 32 years to work its magic, and frankly, there's no magic.

Time to try something else.

Joe when this guy was fairly new and we did not know yet how he is.....he kinda gave us a hint of things to come.....he was telling us about growing up in the Bronx and how kids would yell Jewish insults at him while throwing rocks at him all the way home from school....probably because he was an Asshole then too....

Sounds like a damaged person. How old is this guy?

Your other statement is that he could be a great letter carrier, but still an asshole.

Is your problem with him he's an asshole or that he doesn't do his job.

I would see both being a problem. I've seen guys who were the opposite. Personally very nice but sort of useless.

Can there be a happy medium, a way to protect employees from bad bosses but still be able to correct the bad apples? I ask that rhetorically, because I don't know.

I've seen the worst of non-union shops.

What has changed me politically was that my last boss essentially (and illegally) fired me because I ran up too many medical bills despite six years of glowing reviews, because he had to create a position for a friend of a manager's daughter. So what if Joe has 20 years of experience in logistics management as was a veteran!

Forum List

Back