The Democrats Want Us To Be Afraid

Because they think we're too weak to stand up to them and they don't want us to either. It's so sad but true what they're saying.

Not at all. We think you're too stupid and blind in fealty and worship of one man that you've abandoned all sense and reason to please him.
You can't be trusted..period. You've shown you're ignorant, callous, weak, and just plain old dumb.

And you are right. It's sad

Your post show otherwise. Blind party loyalty is idiotic.
I am loyal to no party. But I recognize when one party has completely spit the bit and run the bus off into the ravine.
It's not about ideas. It's not about commonality. It's about loyalty to one man. And all of your belief systems and way of thinking flowing
from that one man's ideas.

That, is the textbook definition of a cult.
Which is what the Republican party has become..like it or not.

Not at all. We think you're too stupid and blind in fealty and worship of one man that you've abandoned all sense and reason to please him.
You can't be trusted..period. You've shown you're ignorant, callous, weak, and just plain old dumb.
Yeah, and we'll win the next two times ---- and lock it up for the next forty years!! Happy Days are coming soon, folks!

I am loyal to no party. But I recognize when one party has completely spit the bit and run the bus off into the ravine.
It's not about ideas. It's not about commonality. It's about loyalty to one man. And all of your belief systems and way of thinking flowing
from that one man's ideas.

That, is the textbook definition of a cult.
Which is what the Republican party has become..like it or not.
You remember, I bet, what Nancy Pelosi said against the Young Turks trying to overthrow her, yelling, "In Diversity is our Strength!"
She said right back, "In Unity is our Power!"

Our power, too. It's definitely about loyalty, you are right about that. Stay loyal, people, and we'll win!

And you are right. It's sad

Golly just look at how tough you think you are. My resistance has nothing to do with Rump, I'm simply able to thin clearly and logically without fear of a bug that kills less than 1% of those it infects.

Says the person that brought him up, you don't even get the irony.
Yeah, you are right ---- the Left is seriously obsessed about Trump!! We're not especially concerned or worried. If he shows up, we'll vote for him, if he can't, DeSantis works for me. We're more interested in the Midterms.

And the Left is so incredibly angry!! They just spit venom all the time. That I do understand, have for years:

Whoever is angriest is losing.

Forum List

Back