The Demonetization of Detroit

No, unions are only half the problem. The other half is 50 years' worth of unremitting Leftwing Democrat rule with zero Conservative governance whatsoever. Sorry, but this thread deserves a slow painful death.

You forget the great things that Detroit did for this country. For example, Detroit was the key industrial supplier of World War II.

That's when it had a Republican mayor, isn't it?

No, unions are only half the problem. The other half is 50 years' worth of unremitting Leftwing Democrat rule with zero Conservative governance whatsoever. Sorry, but this thread deserves a slow painful death.

You forget the great things that Detroit did for this country. For example, Detroit was the key industrial supplier of World War II.

That's when it had a Republican mayor, isn't it?

I don't know. I know we had a democrat for a president.

The latest from the far right is the demonetization of Detroit.

Instead of solving the problem they use Detroit as a means to vilify the unions.

Never once do they mention globalization as the cause. There is also much racist rhetoric involved. It's the new negro darwinism from the radical right.

I get a kick out of the "let them eat cake commentators like George Will who exploits this tragedy.

An example. Detroit Is Dead. Long Live Oakland County - Businessweek

Why shouldn't Detroit be put in the spotlight as a foreshadow of what liberal politics, over-spending, over-regulation, Union corruption and Democratic rule has in hand for America?
Because it makes great propaganda for our terrorist enemies. Please don't help them.

Forum List

Back