The Despicable Conduct Of Democrats Since Ted Cruz Announced He Was Running

There's a new gang in town, thanks to the government shutdown, and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) says its mission is to stop people like Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) from striking again.

Calling the fiscal showdown a "shameful" and "agonizing odyssey," McCain said

John McCain Throws Down The Gauntlet Against Ted Cruz

Dam those Dems!!

You're funny, you keep quoting Make believe Republicans, which all of us acknowledge as such....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Is that also make believe support he receives from make believe republicans too?

Apparently the word RINO escapes your tiny mind! ....Ask a 2nd grader for help!

I asked about the support he receives. Are you saying all the support Trump receives is from fake republicans? Not real ones? Even on this site too?
What support?

Trump is another Ross Perot.

There's a new gang in town, thanks to the government shutdown, and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) says its mission is to stop people like Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) from striking again.

Dam those Dems!!

You're funny, you keep quoting Make believe Republicans, which all of us acknowledge as such....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Is that also make believe support he receives from make believe republicans too?

I asked about the support he receives. Are you saying all the support Trump receives is from fake republicans? Not real ones? Even on this site too?

As with MANY of the Republican's we all differ in opinion of the men choosing to run.... Trump has said some stupid things, more than many of the others... After all he is supposedly RUNNING for president and has to put some ground between himself and the first declared to stay relevant! ....Glad I could help you with a difficult question you had no idea what the answer was.... Need help on anything else?

Yes, so when a republican has a different opinion than you do why do you call them a fake republican? And pretend they are not real republicans with real support?

As you mentioned different people have different opinions and those that support Trump are not democrats they are republicans.

Trump has issues with Cruz. How that becomes "dems are terrible" is hilarious

CruzAim.jpg

Liberal gun reference targeting Ted Cruz

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

It's absolutely priceless some of the accusations they're using.

1. He's not qualified because he doesn't have a valid birth certificate
  2. He's never accomplished anything
  3. He's inexperienced
  4. His ideas on Global Warming are crazy

Jesus......this sounds just like Barack H. Obama.

Links

Donny Deutsch Attacks Scary Dangerous Slimy Ted Cruz
On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race
From the Get-Go Univision Hammers Cruz
Crushing Cruz The Media s Worst Attacks on the GOP Presidential Candidate

stop whining....

cruz is a piece of garbage who deserves everything he gets

there is a reason he's the most hated member of the senate (by other senators).

love the faux rage though. :thup:
He's most hated because he bucks the establishment.

FYI , merely discussing the hissy-fit liberals are throwing over him is not rage. It's a rational response to the pure insanity of media pundits.

Dam those Dems!!

Let me tell you what a RINO is, in no uncertain terms....

A RINO is someone who blasts the Party because he can't get who he wants whenever he wants it.

A RINO is someone who insists on nominating someone that can't win the general election.

A RINO is someone who doesn't care that his preferred candidate couldn't win a race for dog catcher.

A RINO is someone who pushes policies and picks fights WE CAN'T WIN (goobermint shutdown comes to mind)

A RINO is someone who, when they don't get their way, proclaims that "There's no difference'' in the parties

A RINO is someone who refuses to support the Party when he or she doesn't get what they want every time they want it.

A RINO is someone who stays home on election day allowing THE SCUM OF THE FUCKING EARTH to win elections simply because the RINO couldn't get his/her candidate on the ticket

Let's talk about who the REAL RINOs are

Some of those are correct, others are so much bullshit, I can smell them here! IF you have NO CORE VALUES, you are a RINO...cutting to the chase! ..... One more RINO candidate from the Republicans, and you will see MILLIONS of what is called the base the 25% of the party, staying home, letting this country COLLAPSE under Fascism, so we can REBUILD it with or WITHOUT your support! IT WILL HAPPEN, just watch and see!

Dam those Dems!!

A RINO is someone who blasts the Party because he can't get who he wants whenever he wants it.

Ted Cruz?

A RINO is someone who insists on nominating someone that can't win the general election.

Palin Supporters?

A RINO is someone who doesn't care that his preferred candidate couldn't win a race for dog catcher.

Ron Paul, Trump and Palin supporters?

A RINO is someone who pushes policies and picks fights WE CAN'T WIN (goobermint shutdown comes to mind)

Ted Cruz again?

A RINO is someone who, when they don't get their way, proclaims that "There's no difference'' in the parties

?

A RINO is someone who refuses to support the Party when he or she doesn't get what they want every time they want it.

Whatever that means. You're talking like we're making a human pyramid and someone leaves

A RINO is someone who stays home on election day allowing THE SCUM OF THE FUCKING EARTH to win elections simply because the RINO couldn't get his/her candidate on the ticket

So basically a Rino is everyone and no one at the same time. Thanks because I thought it was just a bullshit term created by republicans to dismiss opinions they dont like now I realize its just a pejorative that has no basis in reality

As with MANY of the Republican's we all differ in opinion of the men choosing to run.... Trump has said some stupid things, more than many of the others... After all he is supposedly RUNNING for president and has to put some ground between himself and the first declared to stay relevant! ....Glad I could help you with a difficult question you had no idea what the answer was.... Need help on anything else?

Yes, so when a republican has a different opinion than you do why do you call them a fake republican? And pretend they are not real republicans with real support?

As you mentioned different people have different opinions and those that support Trump are not democrats they are republicans.

Let's not bring JakeSnarky into this.

Trump is really just one of those closet liberals that acts like a conservative yet lives like a NorthEastern elitist. He has no real credibility.

Two words, moron....CORE VALUES such as....

B76zFlxIYAIkE3-.jpg

Ah. So this would be just about every Tea Partier and supporter of Ted Cruz then.

Again, this would be just about every Tea Partier and supporter of Ted Cruz then.

Voting to repeal ObamaCare 50+ times comes to mind.

I stay home on election day because the Right has allowed itself to be overrun with people like you. Psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, bigots, and retards.

You deserve Obama as President.

Dam those Dems!!

What support?

What support?

ht_donald_trump_statesman_homepage_jt_120708_wblog.jpg

GOP%202016%20CPAC%20Trump_Wood_1426584043018_15087600_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Ah. So this would be just about every Tea Partier and supporter of Ted Cruz then.

Again, this would be just about every Tea Partier and supporter of Ted Cruz then.

I stay home on election day because the Right has allowed itself to be overrun with people like you. Psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, bigots, and retards.

I'm glad you stay home on election day. someone with your obsessive hate for people in the Tea party shouldn't vote. and it is YOU who deserved Obama as President. so pat yourself on the back for helping put him there

Hannity to Cruz: Why Are Republicans in Washington Against You?

Hannity to Cruz Why Are Republicans in Washington Against You

Cruz, sends another one out of the park... from the above story..."“When the New York Times says that the Washington elites despise me, my only question is whether I have to disclose that to the FEC as an in-kind donation,” Cruz quipped. “Frankly I can’t think of a better ground to run on.”

How right can a man be?
afde3f02844dd4f31b05152b755e3291.jpg

Yeah nice attempt to side step the fact that Republicans hate him but you tried to make it about the NY Times. Almost but no cigar.

Dam those democrats!!

the difference between conservatives and liberals is that conservatives actually think for themselves while democrats all practice groupspeak. you are parrots with no ability of think independently

I'm glad you stay home on election day. someone with your obsessive hate for people in the Tea party shouldn't vote. and it is YOU who deserved Obama as President. so pat yourself on the back for helping put him there

I am quite proud of my stand against bigots, liars, psychopaths, retards, and hypocrites in my party.

Thank you.

What support?

What support?

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, what support?

Is this despicable?

Fact-checking Ted Cruz

From the LINK:

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz became the first major Republican candidate to declare himself officially in the 2016 presidential race. In announcing his presidential ambition Monday, Cruz repeated a number of dubious claims we have heard before, and a few we haven't.

Some highlights:

• Cruz railed against a "government … that seeks to ban our ammunition." The Obama administration sought to ban a certain type of armor-piercing bullet, not all types of ammunition. The proposal has since been postponed.

• Cruz claimed that as a result of the Affordable Care Act "millions … have lost their health insurance." In fact, about 10 million people on net gained insurance between September 2013 and December 2014, according to the Urban Institute.

• Cruz also claimed that as a result of the law "millions [have been] forced into part-time work." There's no solid figure on how many may have had their hours cut to part time, but one analysis of monthly labor surveys said the number was "likely" a few hundred thousand.

Now, compared to the lies and personal attacks by right wing jerks on the Obama family, this link has a zero despicable rating. The OP author ought to look in the mirror if he wants to see a despicable partisan hack.

I am quite proud of my stand against bigots, liars, psychopaths, retards, and hypocrites in my party.

Thank you.
You mean liberals, progressives and Democrats.

What support?

What support?

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, what support?

Wow, once you're in character you never break roles. You're retard act is phenom

Hannity to Cruz: Why Are Republicans in Washington Against You?

Hannity to Cruz Why Are Republicans in Washington Against You

Cruz, sends another one out of the park... from the above story..."“When the New York Times says that the Washington elites despise me, my only question is whether I have to disclose that to the FEC as an in-kind donation,” Cruz quipped. “Frankly I can’t think of a better ground to run on.”

How right can a man be?
afde3f02844dd4f31b05152b755e3291.jpg

Yeah nice attempt to side step the fact that Republicans hate him but you tried to make it about the NY Times. Almost but no cigar.

Dam those democrats!!

the difference between conservatives and liberals is that conservatives actually think for themselves while democrats all practice groupspeak. you are parrots with no ability of think independently

yep, and they aren't bothered by it one bit and it's damn scary. We are fighting against brainwashed zombies

Is this despicable?

Fact-checking Ted Cruz

From the LINK:

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz became the first major Republican candidate to declare himself officially in the 2016 presidential race. In announcing his presidential ambition Monday, Cruz repeated a number of dubious claims we have heard before, and a few we haven't.

Some highlights:

• Cruz railed against a "government … that seeks to ban our ammunition." The Obama administration sought to ban a certain type of armor-piercing bullet, not all types of ammunition. The proposal has since been postponed.

• Cruz claimed that as a result of the Affordable Care Act "millions … have lost their health insurance." In fact, about 10 million people on net gained insurance between September 2013 and December 2014, according to the Urban Institute.

• Cruz also claimed that as a result of the law "millions [have been] forced into part-time work." There's no solid figure on how many may have had their hours cut to part time, but one analysis of monthly labor surveys said the number was "likely" a few hundred thousand.

Now, compared to the lies and personal attacks by right wing jerks on the Obama family, this link has a zero despicable rating. The OP author ought to look in the mirror if he wants to see a despicable partisan hack.

Fact: Obama tried to ban ammo

Fact: Millions lost their insurance because of Obamacare regulations

Fact: Group plans would have dropped 10 times as many according to the National Register if Obama had not pushed back implementing new regulations till after 2016

Fact: Underemployment has skyrocketed under Obama because of provisions in Obamacare

Last edited:

Dam those Dems!!

Some of those are correct, others are so much bullshit, I can smell them here! IF you have NO CORE VALUES, you are a RINO...cutting to the chase! ..... One more RINO candidate from the Republicans, and you will see MILLIONS of what is called the base the 25% of the party, staying home, letting this country COLLAPSE under Fascism, so we can REBUILD it with or WITHOUT your support! IT WILL HAPPEN, just watch and see!

So Viggie? What do you think of Hannity calling him Cruzy on the home page of his website?

Forum List

Back