The Despicable Conduct Of Democrats Since Ted Cruz Announced He Was Running

There's a new gang in town, thanks to the government shutdown, and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) says its mission is to stop people like Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) from striking again.

Calling the fiscal showdown a "shameful" and "agonizing odyssey," McCain said

John McCain Throws Down The Gauntlet Against Ted Cruz

Dam those Dems!!

You're funny, you keep quoting Make believe Republicans, which all of us acknowledge as such....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Is that also make believe support he receives from make believe republicans too?

Apparently the word RINO escapes your tiny mind! ....Ask a 2nd grader for help!

Let me tell you what a RINO is, in no uncertain terms....

A RINO is someone who blasts the Party because he can't get who he wants whenever he wants it.

A RINO is someone who insists on nominating someone that can't win the general election.

A RINO is someone who doesn't care that his preferred candidate couldn't win a race for dog catcher.

A RINO is someone who pushes policies and picks fights WE CAN'T WIN (goobermint shutdown comes to mind)

A RINO is someone who, when they don't get their way, proclaims that "There's no difference'' in the parties

A RINO is someone who refuses to support the Party when he or she doesn't get what they want every time they want it.

A RINO is someone who stays home on election day allowing THE SCUM OF THE FUCKING EARTH to win elections simply because the RINO couldn't get his/her candidate on the ticket

Let's talk about who the REAL RINOs are

Some of those are correct, others are so much bullshit, I can smell them here! IF you have NO CORE VALUES, you are a RINO...cutting to the chase! ..... One more RINO candidate from the Republicans, and you will see MILLIONS of what is called the base the 25% of the party, staying home, letting this country COLLAPSE under Fascism, so we can REBUILD it with or WITHOUT your support! IT WILL HAPPEN, just watch and see!

So a RINO is like...whatever you want it to be. I call that a convenient dodge or a smear to use on someone who doesnt engage in your groupthink. Oh but I can see that you've already determined that liberals engage in groupthink. LOL

CruzAim.jpg

Liberal gun reference targeting Ted Cruz

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

It's absolutely priceless some of the accusations they're using.

1. He's not qualified because he doesn't have a valid birth certificate
  2. He's never accomplished anything
  3. He's inexperienced
  4. His ideas on Global Warming are crazy

Jesus......this sounds just like Barack H. Obama.

Links

Donny Deutsch Attacks Scary Dangerous Slimy Ted Cruz
On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race
From the Get-Go Univision Hammers Cruz
Crushing Cruz The Media s Worst Attacks on the GOP Presidential Candidate

When I come to USMB I read posts from all sides. That being said, I see a ton of posts and quips from partisan sources slamming the opposing sides leaders.
Another common thing I notice is hyper-partisans pointing fingers at the other side for, doing things that he/she does as well.
This is a typical hypocritical thread by someone who can dish it out but is such a wimp, he can't take it. :crybaby:

no, you little fuzzy green fruit man. This is about the FACT that the dems and libs can only win by denigrating and lying about the opposition, That they can never win on their ideology and that liberalism has been a miserable failure every place and time that it has been tried.

I can read bucko! I have read plenty of disgusting posts/threads by both sides and if you deny that, you are blind as a bat. I just love it when people like you who claim it's just the other side that does it when all one has to do is go to just about any thread and find that train of thought is BS. I call that being your typical partisan hack.

I asked about the support he receives. Are you saying all the support Trump receives is from fake republicans? Not real ones? Even on this site too?
What support?

Trump is another Ross Perot.

What support?

ht_donald_trump_statesman_homepage_jt_120708_wblog.jpg

GOP%202016%20CPAC%20Trump_Wood_1426584043018_15087600_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, what support?

Wow, once you're in character you never break roles. You're retard act is phenom

Yeah. Rationality looks crazy to a liberals I suppose.

You're funny, you keep quoting Make believe Republicans, which all of us acknowledge as such....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Is that also make believe support he receives from make believe republicans too?

A RINO is someone who blasts the Party because he can't get who he wants whenever he wants it.

A RINO is someone who insists on nominating someone that can't win the general election.

A RINO is someone who doesn't care that his preferred candidate couldn't win a race for dog catcher.

A RINO is someone who pushes policies and picks fights WE CAN'T WIN (goobermint shutdown comes to mind)

A RINO is someone who, when they don't get their way, proclaims that "There's no difference'' in the parties

A RINO is someone who refuses to support the Party when he or she doesn't get what they want every time they want it.

A RINO is someone who stays home on election day allowing THE SCUM OF THE FUCKING EARTH to win elections simply because the RINO couldn't get his/her candidate on the ticket

Some of those are correct, others are so much bullshit, I can smell them here! IF you have NO CORE VALUES, you are a RINO...cutting to the chase! ..... One more RINO candidate from the Republicans, and you will see MILLIONS of what is called the base the 25% of the party, staying home, letting this country COLLAPSE under Fascism, so we can REBUILD it with or WITHOUT your support! IT WILL HAPPEN, just watch and see!

So a RINO is like...whatever you want it to be. I call that a convenient dodge or a smear to use on someone who doesnt engage in your groupthink. Oh but I can see that you've already determined that liberals engage in groupthink. LOL

I suppose you do it to any blacks, females, or Hispanics that don't sound like a brain dead sycophantic shitforbrains sucking up to Obozo.

We reserve the right to call any backstabbing Republicans, that don't represent us as promised, a RHINO .... if we choose to, because it pretty much fits them to a T.

I suppose you do it to any blacks, females, or Hispanics that don't sound like a brain dead sycophantic shitforbrains sucking up to Obozo.

We have the right to call any backstabbing Republicans, that don't represent us as promised, a RHINO because it fits them to a T.

You suppose wrong but again, you never break character

I eagerly await the predictable whining by the Right when their own party rejects Cruzy.

ABC News distorted his remarks in their "news cast" last night. Is it any wonder many on the Left are terribly uninformed and propagandized?

ABC anchor David Muir: “Off and running. The first major candidate announcing he's running for president. Promising no abortion, no gay marriage, no gun control, no IRS.” - See more at: Networks Cruz Campaign Could Face Some Rough Sledding Wants No Abortion or Gun Control

all Republicans, Independents etc need to start contacting these disgusting media who post LIES such as that title right there

WAKE up the lamestream is an ENEMY to anyone not a democrat

The Moon Bats are scared to death of the intelligent Conservative message that Cruz puts out. In any debate he will kick their ass.

CruzAim.jpg

Liberal gun reference targeting Ted Cruz

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

It's absolutely priceless some of the accusations they're using.

1. He's not qualified because he doesn't have a valid birth certificate
  2. He's never accomplished anything
  3. He's inexperienced
  4. His ideas on Global Warming are crazy

Jesus......this sounds just like Barack H. Obama.

Links

Donny Deutsch Attacks Scary Dangerous Slimy Ted Cruz
On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race
From the Get-Go Univision Hammers Cruz
Crushing Cruz The Media s Worst Attacks on the GOP Presidential Candidate

When I come to USMB I read posts from all sides. That being said, I see a ton of posts and quips from partisan sources slamming the opposing sides leaders.
Another common thing I notice is hyper-partisans pointing fingers at the other side for, doing things that he/she does as well.
This is a typical hypocritical thread by someone who can dish it out but is such a wimp, he can't take it. :crybaby:

no, you little fuzzy green fruit man. This is about the FACT that the dems and libs can only win by denigrating and lying about the opposition, That they can never win on their ideology and that liberalism has been a miserable failure every place and time that it has been tried.

I can read bucko! I have read plenty of disgusting posts/threads by both sides and if you deny that, you are blind as a bat. I just love it when people like you who claim it's just the other side that does it when all one has to do is go to just about any thread and find that train of thought is BS. I call that being your typical partisan hack.

I'm sure that because both sides do it .... that's a valid excuse. Right?

Nope, an individual on a msg board doing it is one thing, but when nearly the entire media starts lying like bloggers there's something out of wack here.

ABC News distorted his remarks in their "news cast" last night. Is it any wonder many on the Left are terribly uninformed and propagandized?

ABC anchor David Muir: “Off and running. The first major candidate announcing he's running for president. Promising no abortion, no gay marriage, no gun control, no IRS.”

No abortion, no gay marriage, no gun control, in order in Cruz's speech, without any editing:

Instead of a federal government that works to undermine our values, imagine a federal government that works to defend the sanctity of human life and to uphold the sacrament of marriage.

Instead of a government that works to undermine our Second Amendment rights, that seeks to ban our ammunition, imagine a federal government that protects the right to keep and bear arms of all law-abiding Americans.

No IRS, twice:

Imagine abolishing the IRS.

From the dawn of this country, at every stage America has enjoyed God’s providential blessing. Over and over again, when we face impossible odds, the American people rose to the challenge. You know, compared to that, repealing Obamacare and abolishing the IRS ain’t all that tough.

ABC anchor David Muir: “Off and running. The first major candidate announcing he's running for president. Promising no abortion, no gay marriage, no gun control, no IRS.”

No abortion, no gay marriage, no gun control, in order in Cruz's speech, without any editing:

Instead of a federal government that works to undermine our values, imagine a federal government that works to defend the sanctity of human life and to uphold the sacrament of marriage.

Instead of a government that works to undermine our Second Amendment rights, that seeks to ban our ammunition, imagine a federal government that protects the right to keep and bear arms of all law-abiding Americans.

No IRS, twice:

Imagine abolishing the IRS.

From the dawn of this country, at every stage America has enjoyed God’s providential blessing. Over and over again, when we face impossible odds, the American people rose to the challenge. You know, compared to that, repealing Obamacare and abolishing the IRS ain’t all that tough.

No abortions?

Link

ABC anchor David Muir: “Off and running. The first major candidate announcing he's running for president. Promising no abortion, no gay marriage, no gun control, no IRS.” - See more at: Networks Cruz Campaign Could Face Some Rough Sledding Wants No Abortion or Gun Control
What is untrue about any of that?
Read his remarks. He did not promise no abortion, gay marriage, gun control, or IRS.

So a RINO is like...whatever you want it to be.
Exactly.

RINO is a textbook No True Scotsman Fallacy.

Nope, a RHINO is clearly defined chiefly because it is an acronym. Republican in name only.

Nuff said.

An acronym and a definition are 2 different thing retard
Not in this case shitforbrains.....

In every case fucktard

Forum List

Back