The dominion Voting suit against Fox should fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you paying attention at all? The lawsuit is well under way. The reason we are seeing these stories revealing these lies come from the discovery process in the lawsuit.

The case is going to trial in April.
LMAO... well is it under way or not?..... LMFAO......

False, you pathetic ass sucking ass-clown. You didn’t “know” it and you still don’t. You’re an idiot; so you believe it. Those aren’t synonyms, you moron.

You fell for the con. But, then, you trip over a painted line in the road.
Yea, I did know it you Trump asseating jerkoff. I've been following Trump's con for years. You? You fell for his bullshit, because you're a fucking moron. Enjoy the con.

He also admitted that he could have kept Giuliani and Powell off the air, to prevent them from spreading the lies. And admited that he didn't do that.
They would have gone over to OAN and Newsmax. Both the audience and those two freaks. Stock prices would have tumbled!

LMAO... well is it under way or not?..... LMFAO......
I don’t think you have much understand as to how these things work. The lawsuit was filed over a year ago. Fox News tried to have it dismissed and failed. Twice I think. Dominion isn’t taking a settlement if it’s been offered. They’re going through discovery. Murdoch has been deposed. They’re preparing for trial in a month.

This thing isn’t just well underway, it’s nearly done.

oh yea, Murdoch did say he knew it was false.
Are you an idiot? This is from your link:
083DEB70-53C7-4389-85B0-83C8CDB78575.jpeg

He “doubted” claims. That isn’t proof he knew anything, dipstick.

They are being sued for knowingly repeating claims by a President that they knew to be false. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that.

But if a news organization can be sued for reporting a President's lie when they know or suspect the information is a lie, then ALL MSM is guilty of that, not just Fox News.
For example?

It certainly is, over and over. Because you wer related and not reading clearly.

Anyway, so your defense against Trump pleading the 5th 40 times was that not all the questions were yes/no questions.

That's not really any less retarded.

He won't post back for a while. Tuck is on now & he's getting his evening dose of love & smoke blown up his ass. :abgg2q.jpg:

You making fun of my family Jack? You do know that is a serious RULE VIOLATION! But I realize it is probably tough for you trying to get over the HUMP day.

Dog Dance GIF - Dog Dance Twerk - Discover & Share GIFs

Is that why it took the whole J6 Committee TWO YEARS just to build a bogus case against one man (Trump)? You didn't do so good there Jack!

Yeah, communists like you don't believe in fair hearings at all.

Is that the fevered alternate reality of BULLSHIT you tell yourself now?

Sure Jack. They are giving us NOTHING. Meantime, there was a HARD AND FAST deadline for Trump to meet just six weeks after the election before the next phase HAD to move forward because God knows you can't hold up a presidential certification even if it is the WRONG guy! But Fox and Dominion can jerk each other off ad infinitum.
Stop posting selfies. No one cares what you do on your free time.

He lost. Time to grow up and pull on your big boy undies. 2024 is just around the corner. Just in time for you to see him lose again. :)

Yea, I did know it
No. You merely and stupidly and erroneously believes it. You ass
Sucking imbecile.
I've been following Trump's con for years.
Not that you need a life or anything. 🙄
You? You fell for his bullshit,
No bullshit to fall for. That’s just your empty imbecility braying again.
because you're a fucking moron.
No ma’am. I wouldn’t fuck your and I’m not the moron.
Enjoy the con.
I don’t enjoy anything about Brandon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back