The fall of Trumpism continues

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that is George Bush that Otis quotes about January 6th.

On the other hand, Chairpersons of state Republican parties, the folks who comprise the National Repuplican Committee, suggested it it was not deluded inflamed folks, rather, it was ordinary citizens....."engaged in legitimate political discourse".

Now, if I was a cop who just caught a speeding axe-handle to the face......I'd likely think inflamed and impassioned vs. "legitimate discourse".

But that's just me.

I think a good question to ask the RNC is, if it was legitimate political discourse, why were you all running for your lives? :laugh:

There will be a civil war within the Republican party then in the next GOP primary for POTUS.
Even if Trump isn't the nominee, the person who replaces him either believes the last election was free and fair or they don't. They either don't believe Trump should have been impeached or they do. I hope they pick a guy like Pence who wasn't willing to steal an election.

There will be no civil war. A poll recently came out where it was found that 87% of republicans would not vote for someone who thought Biden won legitimately. That means nearly all republican sheep live in some alternate reality and whoever is the nominee needs to live there with them regardless of their real thoughts on the election. The lunatic fringe will be the GOP from here on out.

How many jurisdicitons mailed "unsolicited ballots"?
And how many 'unsolicited ballots' were sent?
And can you quantify the impact for any jurisdiction's that sent 'unsolicted ballots'?

Or, and my avatar means no disrespect, but......but is this a case of "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"?
I posted 2 links. Read them. It's not my responsibility to educate you.

I posted 2 links. Read them. It's not my responsibility to educate you.
The poster, Leo123, is absolutely correct --- it is not his responsiblity to educate us.
And, some might argue that that is a good thing.
That's not meant disrespectfully; however, there are some legitimate concerns about the money-well-spent aspect of that education.

For example, this assertion was made by good poster Leo123:

(spoiler alert - this gets wonky)
There is no excuse for mass mailing unsolicited ballots.
And then in a follow up, in post #300, poster Leo123 was queried about those alleged "mass mailed ballots"....which jurisdicitons, how many ballots, to what effect?

In response he cites two links he himself provide up in post #262. Links to reportage of Wisconsin and Deleware.

Unfortunately for the class, neither state engaged in "mass mailing of unsolicited ballots" and, importantly, neither link is even about 'unsolicited' ballots.

So see?
Quality of educational content suggested by poster Leo123, could be legimately questioned.

I seems as if his credentialing maybe possibly coulda come from the PoliSci curriculum at Trump University.

Just sayin'.

The poster, Leo123, is absolutely correct --- it is not his responsiblity to educate us.
And, some might argue that that is a good thing.
That's not meant disrespectfully; however, there are some legitimate concerns about the money-well-spent aspect of that education.

For example, this assertion was made by good poster Leo123:

(spoiler alert - this gets wonky)

And then in a follow up, in post #300, poster Leo123 was queried about those alleged "mass mailed ballots"....which jurisdicitons, how many ballots, to what effect?

In response he cites two links he himself provide up in post #262. Links to reportage of Wisconsin and Deleware.

Unfortunately for the class, neither state engaged in "mass mailing of unsolicited ballots" and, importantly, neither link is even about 'unsolicited' ballots.

So see?
Quality of educational content suggested by poster Leo123, could be legimately questioned.

I seems as if his credentialing maybe possibly coulda come from the PoliSci curriculum at Trump University.

Just sayin'.
I see you ignored the links I posted in favor of your 'no mass mailing' canard. California had mass mailing for instance and unsecured drop boxes. The links I posted cited things such as circumventing legislatures to change voting laws. You didn't address any of that.

"All registered voters in California will receive a mail-in ballot for the upcoming November election, Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom announced during his daily pandemic briefing."

Those are unsolicited ballots. In some cased voters were dead, in other cases voters did not live at that address, and still other cases, people got ballots intended for other addresses. California tossed 100,000 ballots that were botched because they were late, signatures were lacking and a myriad of other problems. I would think that most Americans would want the voting process to be more secure than that unless, of course, some (Democrats?) want to cheat.

Last edited:
The fall of Trumpism continues. Pence contradicts Trump in speech at the Federalist society. More and more conservatives and Republicans are pulling away from Trumpism.

Evil is always difficult to eliminate but it will be neutralized. Only the dumbest of the dumb and the evilist of the evil will be left supporting Trumpism.

I would be considerably more worried about the fact that ALL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT is Trump.

How's Biden doing?

Sometimes life can be more scary than death. I choose to fight the 'scared'.....so far.
Life is often far scarier than death. My wife and I both understand that very well. She deals with it better than I do.
Supporting your wife IS love because without her, you would just use your gun and paint the walls with your brains.
Supporting my wife us my Duty. Our relationship is based on mutual support, not love. Neither of us believe in the fairy tale called love. I survived 37 years before I met her. She’s just made the last 10 years a little easier on me as I have for her.

What would you do if you hit the lotto? I want details. Would you stay with your wife or give her half and bounce?
I don’t gamble so it’s highly unlikely I’d win anything, but to play your game…

The house, car and all debts would be paid off. I’d continue to work from home. We would do some upgrades and renovations on the house. My nephews would have their college funds filled. My nieces would have their hope chests filled and weddings paid for. The rest would go into a couple of managed Trusts to ensure my wife never had to worry about paying a bill ever again. Then, when my health failed or work kicked me out I’d simply disappear so she didn’t have to clean up the mess.
And what would you do if you had more than enough money? Would you continue to live a miserable existence ?
It would be put away to ensure my wife would be taken care of for the rest of her life and then once my health got bad enough I would likely just disappear somewhere so she wouldn’t have to deal with cleaning things up.

The house, car and all debts would be paid off. I’d continue to work from home. We would do some upgrades and renovations on the house. My nephews would have their college funds filled. My nieces would have their hope chests filled and weddings paid for. The rest would go into a couple of managed Trusts to ensure my wife never had to worry about paying a bill ever again. Then, when my health failed or work kicked me out I’d simply disappear so she didn’t have to clean up the mess.

It would be put away to ensure my wife would be taken care of for the rest of her life and then once my health got bad enough I would likely just disappear somewhere so she wouldn’t have to deal with cleaning things up.
see, demofks like sillyboi would spend every dollar on junk. They have no common sense. They feel cheated in life because they have no talents. They see friends and family succeed as they dwindle, get paid to sit on a message board pretending they are something they are not. He thinks money can buy happiness. hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha.

watched the third episode of The Gilded Age last night, a very rich SOB tried to ruin another rich SOB that didn't fit the initial SOB's wife's click. SOB #1 invested into #2 SOB for a new train station, had a bill approved to allow said station and when his shares doubled, he sold them and then had the bill rescinded. SOB#1 was trying to ruin SOB #2. But, SOB #2 outsmarted SOB #1 and bought the shares being sold back to try and short the stock that the stock never moved. It didn't go short, eventually SOB #1 begged SOB #2 to stop buying the shares, but SOB #2 said no and SOB #1 shot himself in the head. That's what a demofk is, SOB #1.

You seem to be a wise man. I can appreciate that.

Last edited:

I don't believe in Gods, but I'll still say it. I'm praying for you brother. I hope you find pleasure in as many moments as you can between now and then. We come into this world miserable. I actually remember being born. Couldn't breath, see, clogged up nose, cold, couldn't walk, was shitting and pissing myself uncontrollably. Much like the end of life.

I guess my purpose is to enjoy the middle of my life as much as possible before I turn back into that shitting pissing baby who hurts and can't walk. LOL.

I said there were illegalities and provided links. I even provided a link that says the same thing you just said but went on to explain how some States circumvented Constitutional voting laws.
And that means what? Nothing.

you keep it alive from him being in your head. It is you bringing him in almost daily.

You be TDSing friend
And another Trumpster pretends that the man he adores, the savior of the country, the man who attracts thousands of rubes to his "rallies", the man who has the GOP wrapped around his little finger, is irrelevant.

Always cute!

My purpose now is to support my wife and myself via my job. Enjoyment, happiness, pleasure, etc… are things that really don’t fit into my life. They have no purpose. I don’t believe in love.
The definition of maladjusted. There are people who specialize in helping people like yourself. You should use your medical benefits to help you find some peace.

Forum List

Back