The fall of Trumpism continues

thats what you get for hiring an audit firm without any experience in elections. Cyber Ninjas spent 6 months and millions of dollars hand recounting 2.1 million ballots. And what do you have? Doug Logan shut the company down and is now it debt. Should have hired a proper audit firm from the get go, total failure.
They were in here spiking the football during that audit, too.

JUST YOU WAIT

:laugh:

Your suggestions and suppositions aren’t evidence. It appears you have the same problem Trump’s attorneys had.
Battleground States ignored federal constitutional standards. They did not appoint electors in compliance with the Constitution. The Electors Clause requirement states that only state legislatures can set rules for the appointment of electors. Instead they were delegated by local officials. The decisions by local officials were not approved by State legislatures which circumvented the Constitution.

Video Shows Pennsylvania Official Admitting Election Laws Were Broken In 2020​

"Several other videos previously obtained by The Federalist capture an array of troubling discussions also related to the 2020 election, including “Delaware County officials destroying election material or blocking out ‘derogatory’ information in the copies made in response to the Right to Know Request” submitted to county officials by residents seeking copies of documents to confirm the November election results."

WILL report: No widespread Wisconsin election fraud but illegalities​

"In the new report, the conservative law firm says state election law was broken, and the Wisconsin Legislature should act. They claim, "The number of votes that did not comply with existing legal requirements exceeded Joe Biden's margin of victory."

It's obvious that 'fraud' has been redefined here to exclude 'illegalities.'

Last edited:
I know because corrupt judges wouldn’t let them be seen!
Yes, because the legal eagles redefined 'fraud' to exclude illegalties such as illegal drop boxes and electors not being appointed by State Legislatures. Nice trick, giving TDSers their 'no fraud found' fake mantra.

Yes, because the legal eagles redefined 'fraud' to exclude illegalties such as illegal drop boxes and electors not being appointed by State Legislatures. Nice trick, giving TDSers their 'no fraud found' fake mantra.
Yep. They think they are conning us

Remember a few weeks ago Republicans were going on and on about how no one at the Capitol riots were charged with Sedition?

Far-right Oath Keepers first to be charged with seditious conspiracy in Capitol attack​

Incorrect. Nobody has been charged with insurrection.

Apparently, asking questions about the viability of an election where Constitutional election laws were not followed is not called 'seditious conspiracy'.....What bullshit.

When you leave your job you're going to kill yourself?

What do you do for a living?
That is the plan. I work for an electric utility company creating and maintaining our mapping systems in CAD and GIS.
Sooo many people in their 40's and 50's said that same shit but then they got into their 60's or maybe 70's and then things changed.
I have the receipts for the certified letters sent to the Social Security Administration and Medicare offices in DC indicating that I will not be taking part in payouts or benefits from those groups. I see no point in a life with no purpose. Having to sit around for two months in 2020 due to a neurological issue nearly sent me over the edge. I almost used the bullet then.

Battleground States ignored federal constitutional standards. They did not appoint electors in compliance with the Constitution. The Electors Clause requirement states that only state legislatures can set rules for the appointment of electors. Instead they were delegated by local officials. The decisions by local officials were not approved by State legislatures which circumvented the Constitution.

Video Shows Pennsylvania Official Admitting Election Laws Were Broken In 2020​

"Several other videos previously obtained by The Federalist capture an array of troubling discussions also related to the 2020 election, including “Delaware County officials destroying election material or blocking out ‘derogatory’ information in the copies made in response to the Right to Know Request” submitted to county officials by residents seeking copies of documents to confirm the November election results."

WILL report: No widespread Wisconsin election fraud but illegalities​

"In the new report, the conservative law firm says state election law was broken, and the Wisconsin Legislature should act. They claim, "The number of votes that did not comply with existing legal requirements exceeded Joe Biden's margin of victory."

It's obvious that 'fraud' has been redefined here to exclude 'illegalities.'
Nothing has been redefined. You simply haven’t presented any evidence of fraud.
Why hasn’t the Federalist filed lawsuits with all this evidence?

Apparently, asking questions about the viability of an election where Constitutional election laws were not followed is not called 'seditious conspiracy'.....What bullshit.
Apparently you dumb twats think violently trying to overthrow the government is the same as asking a question.

Nothing has been redefined. You simply haven’t presented any evidence of fraud.
Why hasn’t the Federalist filed lawsuits with all this evidence?
I said there were illegalities and provided links. I even provided a link that says the same thing you just said but went on to explain how some States circumvented Constitutional voting laws.

Wh

Maricopa County elections department claims it is policy to have two people in the server room whenever someone is using the server room (KVM) keyboard video monitor. This video clearly shows that policy means nothing to anyone at the MCTEC. These videos are to show the blatant disregard for any laws, rules or statutes and is a clear indicator that there is plenty of willfully negligent and potentially unscrupulous people involved in our elections.

at is that? Who is that? This has been debunked

Forum List

Back