The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.

I can tell you exactly when we republicans will nominate a black presidential candidate.

Blacks have been in our primaries. They get "equal opportunity" to get the nomination.

There are blacks speaking at GOP conventions.

When was the last time you saw a pro-life woman speak at a DNC convention ?
sowell diversity.jpg

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.

I can tell you exactly when we republicans will nominate a black presidential candidate.

Blacks have been in our primaries. They get "equal opportunity" to get the nomination.

View attachment 312087

There has been no black nominee for president in the republican party. The "blacks" that speak at GOP conferences are sellouts used in order to validate the anti black agenda of the republican party. There have been all kinds of pro life women speaking at DNC affairs. Anti war, anti death penalty and gun control women are pro life. And like clockwork we get an example of a sellout racist whites use in order to move forward with their agenda. Thomas Sowell is a joke.

View attachment 312087

There has been no black nominee for president in the republican party. The "blacks" that speak at GOP conferences are sellouts used in order to validate the anti black agenda of the republican party. There have been all kinds of pro life women speaking at DNC affairs. Anti war, anti death penalty and gun control women are pro life. And like clockwork we get an example of a sellout racist whites use in order to move forward with their agenda. Thomas Sowell is a joke.
LOL so now you try to redefine pro life. You are just an idiot. Remind us what the dems did to the dem that ran for president before Obama. Ohh and Zel Miller?

View attachment 312087

Again, nothing to support your horseshit claims.

Everyone but you knows what pro-life stands for so quit being so obtuse....yeah...look it up.

And Thomas Sowell when he is dead will still have a higher I.Q. than you could ever hope to claim.

Harvard Magna Cum Laude
Columbia - Masters
University of Chicago -PhD

National Humanities Medal Recipient

Works at Standford as a Senior Fellow.

Please spare us your jealous rants about blacks who are better than you who have done much to show how much you don't know and how what you think you know is WRONG.

Donald Trump has shown that you definitely don't need to be an actual politician to do a good job, thus my thoughts are on two individuals (President and Vice-President):
Conservative and known strong supporter of the Second Amendment for president: Colion Noir (or Sheriff David Clarke).
Conservative speaker for Vice-President: Candace Owens.
trump has been a failure. Sheriff Clarke is mentally retarded and Candice Owens is dumber than he is..

Having read your fool fueled rants of vapid nothingness for a few years now? You seem to be as pissed today as you were when Barrypuppet was riding high. Are you one of those types that live to have a bug lodged up your ass and anger is actually fulfilling for you? Just askin'.........

I've spoken fact. You can't handle it.

There hasn't been a single thing that you have written that I "can't handle". I weigh, consider and reflect. All I see from you is unfettered anger and an unwillingness to let go of the past even though there are those like myself that see us all in the same fight and it's worse than you could even imagine as to what is being planned for all of us that are not in the .000001 percent.

You do not weigh or consider anything. You deny. This is not about the past idiot, it is all about right now. We are talking about continuing white racism. If white racism was a thing of the past, we would not be talking about it because it would not exist. So you can't be weighing or considering anything. Second, why people like you can be mad at what you claim is some kind of debt based monetary system but then act like we should not be angry because we get treated with no respect shows that you don't weigh or consider, but that you think we have no right to be angry and that we should just take it.

Whites give our theology a name, but you not believing in liberation theology shows that you have chosen to dismiss the experience blacks have had in America completely. What you believe is the same thing as white extremists. I generally have chosen to ignore your ignorance because what you believe is crazy. Your monetary system would not work and you really don't understand the nature of anything. And when you talk about being rooted in the past, your belief is some system based on a decision made during the depression is nothing but a belief based on the past and a lack of understanding of how our system operates based on conspiracy theories.
\

What is it that you claim I "deny"? I don't have the power to keep you down and if I had the power to raise you up and not make you feel inferior? I would do it in a heartbeat because no man is better than another all things being equal. My best friend and someone that I consider closer than kin isn't a white man. He is black and a mountain of a man with a heart as big as he is but we are kindred souls. I would gladly lay down my life for him without hesitation...it would be just reflex. We don't see color, we see the world in the same way.

Did you know that I lived in a condo complex that catered to singles? It was built right across from the old Dallas Cowboys practice facility before they moved to Valley Ranch in Irving, Texas during the Tom Landry era. A judge in Dallas ruled that it was discrimination for "singles only" communities to exclude and that since Plano and North Dallas didn't want subsidized housing projects built in their communities and wanted to keep blacks in places like Oak Cliff that they would subsidize housing in mostly white communities? That included where I lived. We had black families, mostly single black mothers with children getting subsidized housing in our condo community. These little children moved into a community that had no kind of accommodations for kids to have any kind of recreational activities? I saw these children bouncing a basketball or throwing a football in the parking lot. So, I built a basketball back board with anchors that I could easily hang up over MY parking space so these kids would have a place to play for a few hours a day after I got off work. I got notices from the "Association" telling me that my basketball goal hung over my own fucking paid for parking space was a violation and that neighbors were complaining. I knew my neighbors and they were the ones whose cars were many feet away from my space and they even signed a petition to attest to the fact that my portable basketball goal was in no way infringing on their ability to park or endangered their vehicles but yet I was to be fined unless I refrained from putting up my plywood basketball backboard and goal over my own fucking parking space that I paid for. Guess who the whiner was? An old black lady that was a school teacher whose car was nowhere near where our little court was.........I spent my own money, I paid for the parking spot and I was a mentor to kids that didn't have any kind of recreational activities or a male role model...so how fucking DARE you accuse ME of being racist. You don't know me, you can't even presume to stand in judgement of me. I care about people regardless of the tint of their skin. I don't see color, I see people. You? If they have white skin then they must be the devil. I could really bust on you and how you have offended me but you wouldn't see anything else but how you want to see it.

BTW, Liberation theology was brought about by the Jesuits that were complicit in the slave trade....bet you had no idea about that, one.....

Where did I state that I didn't think he was sincere about his concerns?

It appears that you "assumed" what I think.

Obviously he was more concerned with "government overreach" than he was the rights of people.

Funny how the government was not overreaching when it was making laws to segregate and provide whites with extra rights.

Show me where Barry Goldwater said that, or admit that you are a filthy liar.
Where did he ever claim Goldwater said that?

Goldwater did say let the states decide on their own Civil Rights

We were talking about Barry Goldwater and the republican party. No republican I know of, opposed the Civil Rights Bill that we were talking about, as "overreach" while supporting segregation and/or Jim Crow.

It was certainly never the platform of the Party.

If he was not talking about Goldwater, then who was he talking about, and why? Perhaps he should have explained if he was completely changing the subject and why.

If he was.
Barry Goldwater voted against Civil Rights and campaigned in the south for States Rights.
That is why he won those states against Democrat LBJ
Goldwater took S Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.
Up til then, they were solid Democratic

Yes, the pro-racist policies of the Dems, gave the dems a machine like lock on the South, and when they finally gave up on that, they lost that lock.

Putting the South into the possibility of play.

Goldwater's concerns about the bill's overreach, likely was appealing to some of those racists, who might have crossed party lines for that.

But Goldwater was not pandering to them, the way the dems did, with actual racist policies, and the republicans certainly never did.

The Southern Strategy, as you libs paint it, is a Big Lie.

Hell, IM2 sort of admitted it, when he pointed out that blacks started switching parties UNDER FDR, when the dems were still supporting Jim Crow.

The Party of Lincoln has blocked every major civil rights protection for the last 50 years
Such as...?

But it's interesting that you set the cutoff at 50 years. Because if you'd gone back further, you'd have forced me to illustrate the Democratic Party's opposition to civil rights legislation since the founding of the GOP.

Unfortunately for you, you will find that the republican party was just as much in opposition if you go further back.
That is absolutely false. The Republican Party has supported civil rights for all since its establishment.

No it is not false. Rutherford Hayes made an agreement with southern democrats to remove troops from southern states if they vote him into the presidency and that ended reconstruction. I can keep going with examples of republican opposition to civil rights before and after the 1965 Civil Rights Act was passed.
Reconstruction was about reconstructing the South, repairing all the war damage the North did. Had nothing to do with civil rights.

So if that's the best you've got, you've got nothing.
It was also to enforce civil rights and protect former slaves.

Republicans sold them out and withdrew military forces in an agreement to win a disputed Presidential election.

Funny how the government was not overreaching when it was making laws to segregate and provide whites with extra rights.

We were talking about Barry Goldwater and the republican party. No republican I know of, opposed the Civil Rights Bill that we were talking about, as "overreach" while supporting segregation and/or Jim Crow.

If he was not talking about Goldwater, then who was he talking about, and why? Perhaps he should have explained if he was completely changing the subject and why.

If he was.
Barry Goldwater voted against Civil Rights and campaigned in the south for States Rights.

Yes, the pro-racist policies of the Dems, gave the dems a machine like lock on the South, and when they finally gave up on that, they lost that lock.

Goldwater's concerns about the bill's overreach, likely was appealing to some of those racists, who might have crossed party lines for that.

But Goldwater was not pandering to them, the way the dems did, with actual racist policies, and the republicans certainly never did.

Hell, IM2 sort of admitted it, when he pointed out that blacks started switching parties UNDER FDR, when the dems were still supporting Jim Crow.
Goldwater spouted the same slogans being shouted by Jim Crow racists. States Rights.........Namely, A state has a right to enforce second class citizenship.

The South Punished southern Democrat LBJ and voted Republican.

The beginning of the Southern Strategy

Correll is just a racist sack of lying shit. My grandparents were republicans, my parents were republicans when they were young. They all left the party because the party kept fucking blacks over. That is how they explained it to me. Republicans would promise blacks things and never keep their promises. Things like ending segregation. In classic white supremacist fashion, Correll cannot face the truth and has to manufacture blame elsewhere for I personal failure of the failure of the republican party.

It was a democrat that signed the emancipation proclamation of my generation. Yet these idiots want to post racist comments from him, while telling us how we should be republicans because of Lincoln, a man that believed blacks were inferior. These guys are so full of shit, they are surrounded all day by flies.

My parents and grandparents were Republicans back in the 50's and early 60's.

They gave the middle finger to that party when Barry Goldwater opposed the civil rights act of 1964, which contributed to Johnson winning by a landslide, then he further insulted the intelligence of black voters by justifying his position, claiming that the civil rights act was a "government overreach".

They are all politicians and are dirty on both sides, and black citizens would be far better off just focusing more on local elections that have an immediate impact on their self interest.

There will never be another black POTUS in America again.

After what Obama endured, what sane black person would even want to be president of this country?

Why do you assume that Barry Goldwater was not sincere in his concerns about government overreach?

Obviously he was more concerned with "government overreach" than he was the rights of people.

If he was sincere in his stated concern about government overreach, then he was not insulting the intelligence of blacks , when he made that statement.

It would only have been an insult to their intelligence if it was not only a lie, but a stupid lie.

If his concern was sincere, and his stated reason was the truth, then his opposition to that particular bill was not opposition to the idea of civil rights but how it was being done in that bill.

That thought is not even logical. Obviously he put staying within the confines of "government limits" over ensuring equal rights for ALL Americans.

Which was a conflict with what blacks wanted. But it was not an insult to their intelligence. It would only have been an insult to their intelligence if he has been lying about why he was doing it. That was my point. It is pathetic that you cannot admit that.

Why should any American have to "wait" for equal treatment in what is supposed be the so called
"land of the free"?

Because the cure had the potential to be another additional problem for the country.

As tax paying citizens, black people were entitled to the same rights as every other citizen, and he apparantly believed that it was ACCEPTABLE for them to be selectively discriminated against at the whim of any state at any time, while he and his fellow oppressors "decided how to make the bill more palatable to the majority". That was nothing but the same ideology that the Confederacy supported prior to the start of the civil war.

No, it is not. Stating that he believed that the way the bill went about it was wrong, is not the same as being against the goal.

It was a moral issue to black citizens during that era, and was definately an INSULT.

Bullshit. It was a practical matter of self interest to blacks. And Goldwater disagreeing with them on how to get there, was NOT an insult to them. It was a political disagreement.

It was only an insult to their intelligence, if he was LYING about his reasons. Which is why you denying that you said that, is stupid.

Unlike you, I am old enough to recall the outrage over it, and black voters responded as they should have.....at the polls.

That is a no brainer, and it will be a well deserved footnote in Goldwaters legacy for eternity.

It is understandable that blacks, suffering under Jim Crow, and facing real racism and discrimination, were not patient with any discussion of METHODS, of fighting racism and discrimination.

IMO, that blame for the lie, lies with the dem liberals, who told and still tell them.

I don't have to show you shit. There was no complaining by whites about government overreach when whites were making laws denying non whites or their civil rights.
They had no problem getting the government to enforce Jim Crow or the legal system to deny the vote and equal access to the justice system.

"They"? We were talking about Barry Goldwater. Barry Goldwater never did that.

He was always a supporter of Civil Rights.

I don't have to show you shit. There was no complaining by whites about government overreach when whites were making laws denying non whites or their civil rights.
They had no problem getting the government to enforce Jim Crow or the legal system to deny the vote and equal access to the justice system.

Try to follow the thread

The question was government overreach

Try to follow the thread

He's spot on.

The fact that you can't post more than two sentences isn't our issue. The fact that you are to lazy to read more that two sentences isn't our issue either.

Stop deflecting.

Try to follow the thread

He's spot on.

The fact that you can't post more than two sentences isn't our issue. The fact that you are to lazy to read more that two sentences isn't our issue either.

Stop deflecting.
The question being addressed was government overreach.

Do you struggle with reading too?

Try to follow the thread

He's spot on.

Stop deflecting.
The question being addressed was government overreach.

Do you struggle with reading too?

And he was spot on in his argument.

If you want to present more than two sentences to make yours...feel free.

Otherwise, don't waste our time.

If he was.

Goldwater spouted the same slogans being shouted by Jim Crow racists. States Rights.........Namely, A state has a right to enforce second class citizenship.

States rights or states powers are fundamental to the constitution. Always have been. You on the left ignore that because you want to force your POV's on everyone and control their minds.

The south used that power to oppress blacks. Somehow trashing the constutuion was going to make everyone "not a bigot". However many decades after the civil rights act, the south is still pretty racist. A great many blacks are also racist.

You failed.

What exactly did the south punish LBJ for ?

View attachment 312087

There has been no black nominee for president in the republican party. The "blacks" that speak at GOP conferences are sellouts used in order to validate the anti black agenda of the republican party. There have been all kinds of pro life women speaking at DNC affairs. Anti war, anti death penalty and gun control women are pro life. And like clockwork we get an
example of a sellout racist whites use in order to move forward with their agenda. Thomas Sowell is a joke.

Your racist dismissal of black republicans is just you being a racist asshole.

I supported Herman Cain in his presidential run, because I liked his contempt for the media and him being an outsider.

He was the front runner toward the end of 2011. His race did not bother republican voters at all.

YOu are the racist here, not us republicans.

Cain was not the republican nominee, because the media dog piled him, with lies, and Cain was no Trump, to be able to survive that attack. IMO, this reflected poorly on the media, and to a lesser extent, the Religious Right voters, who were stupid enough to give any credibility to the press.

You are a race baiting asshole.

View attachment 312087

LOL so now you try to redefine pro life. You are just an idiot. Remind us what the dems did to the dem that ran for president before Obama. Ohh and Zel Miller?

Libs just say shit.

If he was.

1. That is not the definition of States Rights.

2. Except that Goldwater was not pandering to racists. His position was based on fear of government overreach. That is not what the liars who push the Southern Strategy Myth, say that the Southern Strategy was.

3. You are a race baiting asshole.

Try to follow the thread

And Goldwater's position on it. YOur statement implies that he did those things, when you know he did not.

You are trying to be misleading, while giving yourself cover, by using vague pro-nouns.

You are a dishonest assshole.

Goldwater never supported Jim Crow and neither did the Republican Party. You are a lying asshole.

Forum List

Back