The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

Correll, you really need to shut your fucking white mouth up trying to tell blacks who saw why blacks left the republican party anything. If things were as you say, Goldwaters sincere racism was an insult to the humanity of black people. And that's just the way it is. It's not debatable and your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. Sometimes it's good for whites like yourself to know when to be seen and not heard.
Goldwater claimed he was not racist but was merely standing up for conservative “principles”. States have the right to set their own rules on how their citizens are treated.

But this was 1964. I don’t see how anyone could maintain those “principles” as they saw the state turn firehoses on peaceful protestors, use attack dogs, imprison people who only wanted to vote.

Goldwater sang the same song these conservatives sing today. He was a racist.

Goldwater laid the groundwork for what was to become the Republicans Southern Strategy

Look at what Goldwater just did!

Democrats take sadistic pleasure in telling blacks that conservatives hate them!
Democrats don't tell us shit. Conservatives tell us they hate us. Forums like this show us that.

What do you mean "Democrats don't tell us shit."? YOU are a Democrat and you're telling other Democrats (and conservatives) that conservatives hate you.
Most conservatives I see on this message board claim to hate Democrats -- call them evil, traitors, enemies.....

Most of them I am sure are full of shit and just doing it as therapy for their own personal misery....

But what is therapeutic about hating people for wanting expanded social security, equal rights and overtime pay protections?

Last edited:
Democrats take sadistic pleasure in telling blacks that conservatives hate them!
Democrats don't tell us shit. Conservatives tell us they hate us. Forums like this show us that.

What do you mean "Democrats don't tell us shit."? YOU are a Democrat and you're telling other Democrats (and conservatives) that conservatives hate you.
Most conservatives I see on this message board claim to hate Democrats -- call them evil, traitors, enemies.....

Most of them I am sure are full of shit and just doing it as therapy for their own personal misery....

But what is therapeutic about hating people for wanting expanded social security, equal rights and overtime pay protections?

I didn't say that no conservatives say they hate Democrats. No doubt some do. But IM2 said Democrats are not telling them (blacks) that conservatives hate them while he, a Democrat, is telling other Democrats and blacks that conservatives hate them.

Having said that, I have seen plenty of hate being spewed from both sides and neither side has a monopoly on it. I've seen some pretty vile things being directed at conservatives and have had some of this directed at me as well as experiencing black racism firsthand.

So what it all comes down to is: for all their proselytizing against racism, hate and prejudice, liberals and Democrats have proven themselves to be just as human as the rest of us.

Trump supporters criticise Democrats because the last four letters spell 'rats'

With the amount of black support Trump has won over -- he has grown the republican party by an exponential amount -- at least 70% of blacks either publicly or privately support Trump....in 2016 he won 8% of the black vote and he said this year he will win 95% of the black vote....with this increase in black support -- it's only reasonable to believe that after Trump -- the GOP may be nominating their first black presidential candidate very soon.....but who??

Among the possible candidates, whom do you believe is the most brilliant, capable and inspiring conservative mind in America?? I know there are a few rising stars who can definitely get the nod...like Diamond & Silk, either one of them could get the nod as soon as republicans stop treating them like minstrels and realize their actual political brilliance...

"The pair, who are regulars on Fox News and InfoWars, were Democrats until 2015 but then made a dramatic shift to Trumpism by utilising social media and the right-wing ecosystem to promote arguments that are quite frankly nonsensical but somehow found an audience. Unsurprisingly Donald Trump is a big fan of them and their status has grown to the point that they are now talking at CPAC, America's most prominent conservative conference, which is currently happening in Washington."

They were among the first to leave the Democratic plantation and cashed in on the lucrative business of black conservative novelty -- I know some may say Candace Owens, but Diamond and Silk switched over far earlier than Candace Owens did -- Candace switched after Trump became president, so it makes her look more like a grifter...There is also Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson, he has been a long time conservative scholar and could also be a great presidential candidate, he can shore up the evangelical vote -- here is a list of others:

KingFace (Conservative Thug)
View attachment 310638
Sheriff Clarke -- (long time conservative lawman and strategist)
View attachment 310639

Paris Dennard - (Former Bush official and brilliant political mind)
View attachment 310641

Kanye West is most likely the frontrunner for it right now, but there is stiff competition.....

Ah parody, I get it.

I didn't say that no conservatives say they hate Democrats. No doubt some do. But IM2 said Democrats are not telling them (blacks) that conservatives hate them while he, a Democrat, is telling other Democrats and blacks that conservatives hate them.

Having said that, I have seen plenty of hate being spewed from both sides and neither side has a monopoly on it. I've seen some pretty vile things being directed at conservatives and have had some of this directed at me as well as experiencing black racism firsthand.

So what it all comes down to is: for all their proselytizing against racism, hate and prejudice, liberals and Democrats have proven themselves to be just as human as the rest of us.
Here is how it works -- since so many here seem to think "blacks" are a monolith who has to be told what they believe....

Blacks (most of them) see how policies affect them personally..and they vote based on the positive outcomes or negative outcomes of said policies -- very much like white folks, hispanics, asians, etc -- believe it or not....

Blacks also have the history of being FEDERALLY TARGETED by policies that NEGATIVELY AFFECTED them.....and there was one side who was consistently in FAVOR of those NEGATIVE policies -- Conservatives...be it when the Democrats were doing it thru Jim Crow or Republicans were doing it post Jim Crow...these black folks then raise their children and instill in their children this distrust of conservatives and their habit of dog whistling to their racist base -- most black folks are not too keen on teaming up with white nationalists...

But one thing most black folks can agree on is -- demonizing black voters and calling them slaves on a plantation for voting Democrat isn't helping the conservative cause....especially when standing next to those conservatives are the same white nationalists using the same racist talking points..instead......conservatives should talk about their policies and the outcomes they bring about -- but the reason why most conservatives don't really do that when they are courting black voters -- is in my opinion, a sign of disrespect....

Here is how it works -- since so many here seem to think "blacks" are a monolith who has to be told what they believe....

Blacks (most of them) see how policies affect them personally..and they vote based on the positive outcomes or negative outcomes of said policies -- very much like white folks, hispanics, asians, etc -- believe it or not....

Blacks also have the history of being FEDERALLY TARGETED by policies that NEGATIVELY AFFECTED them.....and there was one side who was consistently in FAVOR of those NEGATIVE policies -- Conservatives...be it when the Democrats were doing it thru Jim Crow or Republicans were doing it post Jim Crow...these black folks then raise their children and instill in their children this distrust of conservatives and their habit of dog whistling to their racist base -- most black folks are not too keen on teaming up with white nationalists...

But one thing most black folks can agree on is -- demonizing black voters and calling them slaves on a plantation for voting Democrat isn't helping the conservative cause....especially when standing next to those conservatives are the same white nationalists using the same racist talking points..instead......conservatives should talk about their policies and the outcomes they bring about -- but the reason why most conservatives don't really do that when they are courting black voters -- is in my opinion, a sign of disrespect....
Republicans don’t do anything in black communities except build prisons

That, they will spend money on

So given that there are black conservatives out there, what does all this mean? Besides, it doesn't change the fact that liberals can be just as hateful as anyone else. Hate begets hate and no one is somehow magically or genetically immune from this.

As for white nationalists, they don't speak for me and I have no control over what they say and neither am I responsible for what they say and do. However, at the core, I am a conservative with basic conservative values and views and I'll not change that because a few yahoos choose to pervert or conflate those values for their own purposes.

So what are the Democrats spending money on?

Housing assistance, food stamps, Medicaid, educational programs, jobs training ...

Try to follow the thread

The question was government overreach

And Goldwater's position on it. YOur statement implies that he did those things, when you know he did not.

You are trying to be misleading, while giving yourself cover, by using vague pro-nouns.

You are a dishonest assshole.

Goldwater never supported Jim Crow and neither did the Republican Party. You are a lying asshole.
Goldwater voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act

Make of it what you want

Except you leapt from that, to talking about supporting the use of government power to enforce Jim Crow.

YOU did that, not me. So, drop your pretense that you did not.

His stated reason was not opposition to Civil Rights but concern about how that particular bill addressed the issue.

Considering his life long support of Civil Rights AND smaller government, that position is highly credible.

Thus his position and his presidential run was not the beginning of the debunked conspiracy theory of "The Southern Strategy".
Umm...you were the one jumping to a conclusion
I merely corrected you on it

Bullshit. YOu are a dishonest coward.

Barry Goldwater was not pandering to southern racists as you claimed. His opposition to that specific bill was not based on opposition to Civil Rights but to how that bill attempted to achieve them.

HIs campaign did not reflect the GOP "flipping" on Civil Rights, nor pandering to southern racists, as you claimed.

That you claimed those things and now when called on your shit, are trying to weasel out of them, instead of defending them, or admitting you were wrong,

is you being a race baiting asshole.

It's a endless cycle of horseshit.

I deal with others who are not as extreme
Correll, you really need to shut your fucking white mouth up trying to tell blacks who saw why blacks left the republican party anything. If things were as you say, Goldwaters sincere racism was an insult to the humanity of black people. And that's just the way it is. It's not debatable and your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. Sometimes it's good for whites like yourself to know when to be seen and not heard.
Goldwater claimed he was not racist but was merely standing up for conservative “principles”. States have the right to set their own rules on how their citizens are treated.

But this was 1964. I don’t see how anyone could maintain those “principles” as they saw the state turn firehoses on peaceful protestors, use attack dogs, imprison people who only wanted to vote.

And it led to Goldwater winning the states of S Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana .....outside of his home state, the only states he won

Two sentences....tsk tsk.

1. This was not the only factor in the election.
2. Johnson was touting his costly "Great Society" program which appealed to more than just blacks.
3. Goldwater was severely undercut by the moderates in the party who, after they lost the primary, refused to campaign for him (and actively worked against him). These were the moderates who thought America would swim in money forever.
4. Rarely mentioned is that Johnson also fought Goldwater on the issue of being an anti-communist.

Wow....learned something doing a little research.

Democratic primary included GEORGE WALLACE

Republican primary included Margaret Chase Smith. Imagine those sexist bastards letting a woman in the program.

Housing assistance, food stamps, Medicaid, educational programs, jobs training ...

Summary ==> Being the nanny state.

Wonder why people need all those things ?

Well, it is clear that policies at the federal level on both sides are a disaster. When are the states going to man up and take the responsibility they were designed to take ?

We can only hope.

And Goldwater's position on it. YOur statement implies that he did those things, when you know he did not.

You are trying to be misleading, while giving yourself cover, by using vague pro-nouns.

You are a dishonest assshole.

Goldwater never supported Jim Crow and neither did the Republican Party. You are a lying asshole.

Make of it what you want

Except you leapt from that, to talking about supporting the use of government power to enforce Jim Crow.

His stated reason was not opposition to Civil Rights but concern about how that particular bill addressed the issue.

Considering his life long support of Civil Rights AND smaller government, that position is highly credible.

Thus his position and his presidential run was not the beginning of the debunked conspiracy theory of "The Southern Strategy".

Barry Goldwater was not pandering to southern racists as you claimed. His opposition to that specific bill was not based on opposition to Civil Rights but to how that bill attempted to achieve them.

HIs campaign did not reflect the GOP "flipping" on Civil Rights, nor pandering to southern racists, as you claimed.

That you claimed those things and now when called on your shit, are trying to weasel out of them, instead of defending them, or admitting you were wrong,

And it led to Goldwater winning the states of S Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana .....outside of his home state, the only states he won

2. Johnson was touting his costly "Great Society" program which appealed to more than just blacks.
3. Goldwater was severely undercut by the moderates in the party who, after they lost the primary, refused to campaign for him (and actively worked against him). These were the moderates who thought America would swim in money forever.
4. Rarely mentioned is that Johnson also fought Goldwater on the issue of being an anti-communist.

Republican primary included Margaret Chase Smith. Imagine those sexist bastards letting a woman in the program.
Has nothing to do with Goldwater sweeping the Jim Crow south.
Over a southern Democrat no less.

Well, it is clear that policies at the federal level on both sides are a disaster. When are the states going to man up and take the responsibility they were designed to take ?

We can only hope.
Helping people who need help.

Republican “plantations” are called prisons.

Make of it what you want

Has nothing to do with Goldwater sweeping the Jim Crow south.
Over a southern Democrat no less.

Really ?

Prove it.

The south has traditionally be a supporter of a strong, edgy, military. Johnson painting Goldwater as being weak on communism helped in the south.

We can only hope.
Helping people who need help.

Republican “plantations” are called prisons.

Kind like you help people after you run over them with your car.

I know you somehow live off the government, so I guess you need to sing it's praises.

All the while being critical of people who worship Trump.

That is so myopic and sad.

Abortions, same gender bathrooms

Maybe those with such sentiments believe that it is only "darker people" who want those things.

Abortions, same gender bathrooms
Again......you can't scream big government when you are trying to demonize the EFFECTIVENESS and SUCCESS of social security and Medicare to deflect from the lack of better conservative alternatives and the utter failure of so-called free market solutions....

Then in the same breath talk about government's need to tell women they can't have abortions.....tell you what, how about you just let the "free markets" decide what we should do about abortions....

Maybe those with such sentiments believe that it is only "darker people" who want those things.
I believe it is even more sinister than that and therein lies my disdain for the conservative position.....they are much like Libertarians in that regard...

They have no problem with shit like Medicare and Social Security -- if they can guarantee that ONLY THEY BENEFIT from it...

Meanwhile, liberals not only want good healthcare for all -- they even want that same healthcare for those same conservatives who hate them - and their children too....

Forum List

Back