The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

View attachment 312992 Could have been this guy if democrats weren’t so racist
Yeah, those damn racist southern conservatives.
Democrats have always been against black flight
And the racist conservative south that was once heavily Democrat is now heavily Republican.

As it became less racist, it became less Democratic. Until eventually, dems stated losing elections.

What part of this doesn't make sense to you?
As a north went more Democrat with there cotton slave owning property, it became more racist,, All cries of racial oppression have only come from town run by DEMOCRATS

Are you operating under the belief system that the whites going to the private schools are the conservative whites
Certainly not all, but ffs, here's a primer on the subject for you: Why the Right Hates Public Education - Rethinking Schools

That opens with the statement that it was about "republican strategists'" thinking, not what republican parents are doing.

YOu know what, lets go looking for some actual hard data on the issue.

Ouch. That was some painful shit. This, is not so bad. for a start.

Why White Parents Resist School Integration - CityLab

Funny how I am still the only one who has named any possible black republican candidates...

And instead of Trumpers discussing the merit of these candidates -- they are still trying to argue against easily verifiable facts from 50 plus years ago..

It's almost like there is some pathological compulsion to keep fighting a war they lost since 1865...

Not at all. We are hoping that Trump get re-elected and then Pence gets another 8 years.

In that context, it is way to early, at least for me, to get excited about any possible NEXT candidates.

And we won the war in 1965. It was you slavers that lost it.
Name a conservative who was marching along side of MLK and putting their life on the line in 1965?

The only people who consistently have to lie and twist themselves into knots to try to explain away the reality that conservatives have always been on the wrong side of equal rights are??? --- you guessed it...conservatives...

While MLK was marching in the Streets, Republicans were in the Congress writing and passing Civil Rights bills.

Do you know who actually desegregated the Southern Schools? I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with Mixon.

That is the reality, that YOU LEFTIES twist yourselves into knots trying to explain away.
I said conservatives you dic sucker

There is a reason you avoid answering my question and play the party labels game -- so to further illustrate my point I will ask it again...

Name me one prominent conservative who was down south marching along side of MLK? Was it Goldwater? Reagan? Ayn Rand? The John Birch society

Last edited:
Funny how I am still the only one who has named any possible black republican candidates...

And instead of Trumpers discussing the merit of these candidates -- they are still trying to argue against easily verifiable facts from 50 plus years ago..

It's almost like there is some pathological compulsion to keep fighting a war they lost since 1865...

Not at all. We are hoping that Trump get re-elected and then Pence gets another 8 years.

In that context, it is way to early, at least for me, to get excited about any possible NEXT candidates.

Name a conservative who was marching along side of MLK and putting their life on the line in 1965?

The only people who consistently have to lie and twist themselves into knots to try to explain away the reality that conservatives have always been on the wrong side of equal rights are??? --- you guessed it...conservatives...

While MLK was marching in the Streets, Republicans were in the Congress writing and passing Civil Rights bills.

Do you know who actually desegregated the Southern Schools? I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with Mixon.

That is the reality, that YOU LEFTIES twist yourselves into knots trying to explain away.

There is a reason you avoid answering my question and play the party labels game -- so to further illustrate my point I will ask it again...

Name me one prominent conservative who was down south marching along side of MLK? Was it Goldwater? Reagan? Ayn Rand? John Birchsociety??

I dont' know which if any conservatives were marching int he streets, but they were in congress and the federal government passing and enforcing those laws.

That was my point, and it stands.

Name me one prominent conservative who was down south marching along side of MLK? Was it Goldwater? Reagan? Ayn Rand? John Birchsociety??

I dont' know which if any conservatives were marching int he streets, but they were in congress and the federal government passing and enforcing those laws.

Still waiting for you to name them....

I named a few of the prominent conservatives of that time and they all opposed the civil Rights movement...

And the racist conservative south that was once heavily Democrat is now heavily Republican.

As it became less racist, it became less Democratic. Until eventually, dems stated losing elections.

LOL

The conservative south remains the most racist part of the country.

LOL

I’m sorry was there a race riot in Baltimore? Run 100% by democrats? Lol Chicago black people over 50 fucking shot already this year in Chicago? Lol what is your a fucking definition of racism America would love to know lol

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner

Which proves the point that the Republican Southern Strategy worked

By 1968, four years after passing of the Civil Rights Bill

Segregationist George Wallace won: Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas

Republican Nixon won: Virginia, N Carolina, S Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky

Democrat Humphrey: Texas

Up till passing the Civil Rights Act, Democrats won them all for a hundred years

Before you move on to your next stupid claim, what happened to your claim that Wallace won the South?

Are you admitting that it was wrong? Can you admit, that you did not have the results of the 1968 national election memorized?

I will go first. I did not, and still do not have them memorized. I had to look it up. Oh, my god, how embarrassing. NOT.

So, now you. Can you show any sign of having a soul, or are you only a partisan hack bot?
LOL

What happened to your claim that the Southern Strategy didn’t happen? Wallace won the Deep South. Any state he didn’t win was won by Republican Nixon
Dems won ONE state in a region that before the Civil Rights act they used to win EVERY

Nothing happened to it. I am and will continue to discuss it.

I'm just taking a few seconds here to point out that you cannot admit that you did not have the 1968 election results memorized and were wrong when you claimed that Wallace "won the SOuth".

That reveals that nothing you say, ever, should be given any credibility. Because you are unable to be honest on even the smallest of details.

This mistake you made, was TINY.

And meant NOTHING. It did not reflect badly on you as a person, nor did not even undermine your argument.

Yet, you cannot admit it.

YOu are a completely dishonest person, totally consumed by partisan zealotry and ideological fanaticism.

And in this, you are completely representative of the liberal mainstream in this country.
Wallace won the SOUTH
Those states that had the worst Civil Rights record. The states where Federal Troops had to be called in

Republican Nixon still took the others

Once again, you lose

No, you just revealed yourself to be a complete partisan hack with zero honesty or credibility.

Over nothing.

Once the situation stabilized, the shift in voting was well under ten percent. The story you tell of the "Southern Strategy, of the evul racist whites switching sides, and making the South red, is just not true.

As you well know.

Especially as we have discussed the interesting career of George Wallace, post segregation.
Do you realize how big ten percent of the vote is?

In this case it was big enough to move from “Solid South” Democratic to almost all Republican today.

Still waiting for you to name them....

I named a few of the prominent conservatives of that time and they all opposed the civil Rights movement...

I don't know, nor care about the marchers. The republican conservatives were past that. THey were in government making and enforcing civil rights laws and policies.

I can name the conservative who desegregated Southern Schools, for one example.

LOL

Go to the most violent town in a red state it will be a blue Runtown blue mayor blue city counselor blue police chief blue school Superintendent

Also as racism left it became more conservative and Republican, and progressive as many blacks built schools down here, almost all the blacks I went to school with moved to the south. Less racist
LOLOL

Sure they did, comrade, uh-huh. Because this is what they prefer </sarcasm>...

1200px-charlottesville_-unite_the_right-_rally_35780274914_.jpg

Also as racism left it became more conservative and Republican, and progressive as many blacks built schools down here, almost all the blacks I went to school with moved to the south. Less racist
LOLOL

High school history teachers what’s your point?

LOLOL

History teacher is having free thoughts are not racist..

Having power in creating policy that destroys black lives is the definition of racism,, and that is the democrat party.

LOL

I’m sorry was there a race riot in Baltimore? Run 100% by democrats? Lol Chicago black people over 50 fucking shot already this year in Chicago? Lol what is your a fucking definition of racism America would love to know lol
The riot in Baltimore was spurred by police killing a black while in their custody. That's your idea of Democrat racism?m

And in Chicago, who shot those blacks?

LOL

An interesting claim. How would you back that up?

LOLOL

My point is you're full of shit as always.

LOL

The riot in Baltimore was spurred by police killing a black while in their custody. That's your idea of Democrat racism?m

And in Chicago, who shot those blacks?
The definition of racism is having power and using policy to destroy people based off of their race and racial characteristics.. HELLLOOO BALTIMORE Please treat is a Democrat,, Chicago policies are causing depression which is causing people to murder other human beings.. Policy created by Democrats! And they do nothing we already know there’s gonna be dozens of blacks shot this weekend you sit there and you do nothing.. YOU ARE THE RACIST LOL

LOL

An interesting claim. How would you back that up?
ap00070101626-4e5f8a1b40df73b275344fc3a1eb39e031d5186a-s800-c85.jpg

LOLOL

My point is you're full of shit as always.
Individuals with different ways of thinking I’m not racist democrats that carry policy that causes oppression in the black community that causes economic immobility, democratic policy that creates the breakdown of the family, causes oppression. That is the definition of racism power policy creation to hurt people of a different race..
your definition is freeman standing with a flag lol

Forum List

Back