The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

1. Don't know, don't really care why they choose to not run for lesser office. Someone probably asked them, at sometime. If you care, you could look it up.

2. The support for Trump seems pretty normal to me. Your spin of calling it a "cult" is just you being an asshole. So, fuck off.

3. Why do you think that I would care about what Hurd has to say? "ists?" And "phobes"? Sounds like the same old shit.
Anytime a Diamond and Silk say the corniest rudimentary shit, morons like you cheer and treat them like rock stars -- trumpers like yourself believe Candace Owens is the second coming of Sarah Palin and want her to run for president -- all for putting on a minstrel show for goofy ass Trumpers....

But when it comes to serious minded people who don't put on a Stepin Fechit routine for closet racists -- then suddenly its "Who cares"
View attachment 311278

-- its almost like you want to keep the black republicans around for entertaintment instead of actual policy making...

You know as well as I do the only reason why chumps like Correll pump up black retards like those 3 is because they want to say they have blacks in the party so they can't be called racists. They aren't serious about black peoples concerns. The only reason they are lying about the republican party's entire history is to get enough blacks to vote for trump so he gets a second term. Not because trump has any policies that actually address the issues blacks face.
There should be many more African Americans in the Repub Party. It is a shame there are not.

No, there should be fewer.

You just said in Post #4, Page 2: "Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate."

Now you're saying there should be fewer black Republicans. You want Republicans to nominate a black presidential candidate but you don't want any black Republicans.

So what is it you want here, a black Republican nominee? No black Republicans? Or maybe a Republican-nominated black Democrat? Which is it? Do you even know? And if the Republican party does nominate a black candidate, are you just going to dismiss him/her as an Uncle Tom?

He is just a monkey throwing shit against a wall, hoping something sticks.

Anytime a Diamond and Silk say the corniest rudimentary shit, morons like you cheer and treat them like rock stars -- trumpers like yourself believe Candace Owens is the second coming of Sarah Palin and want her to run for president -- all for putting on a minstrel show for goofy ass Trumpers....

But when it comes to serious minded people who don't put on a Stepin Fechit routine for closet racists -- then suddenly its "Who cares"
View attachment 311278

-- its almost like you want to keep the black republicans around for entertaintment instead of actual policy making...

You know as well as I do the only reason why chumps like Correll pump up black retards like those 3 is because they want to say they have blacks in the party so they can't be called racists. They aren't serious about black peoples concerns. The only reason they are lying about the republican party's entire history is to get enough blacks to vote for trump so he gets a second term. Not because trump has any policies that actually address the issues blacks face.
There should be many more African Americans in the Repub Party. It is a shame there are not.

You just said in Post #4, Page 2: "Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate."

Now you're saying there should be fewer black Republicans. You want Republicans to nominate a black presidential candidate but you don't want any black Republicans.

So what is it you want here, a black Republican nominee? No black Republicans? Or maybe a Republican-nominated black Democrat? Which is it? Do you even know? And if the Republican party does nominate a black candidate, are you just going to dismiss him/her as an Uncle Tom?

He contradicts himself like this all the time.

Darrell Scott is a black pastor that supports trump. He's been trying to get blacks to support trump by giving them envelopes of cash at events his organization holds.

Fried chicken and purple soda perhaps... but a black pastor giving cash money to his followers for president Trump re-election?... nobody will believe that.
Well since there is evidence shown that he has done it your trolling fails to consider one thing:

maxresdefault.jpg

He ain't black.

trump-eating-kentucky-fried-chicken.jpg

And neither is he.

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.
It most likely will be sometime after a black Republican candidate announces his'her candidacy.

You know we can't just conscript people, right?
You've had black republicans announce before.
Yeah, and the Dems then seek to destroy.

Stop whining. Name me a democrat keeps saying Ben Carson wasn't born in America.

He contradicts himself like this all the time.

All leftards do. THey just say shit. THe moment you take a serious look at the shit they say, it falls apart.

Good catch on your part on this one. He is attacking republicans for not having a black presidential candidate, while arguing that no blacks should be republicans.

HIlarious.

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.
It most likely will be sometime after a black Republican candidate announces his'her candidacy.

Stop whining. Name me a democrat keeps saying Ben Carson wasn't born in America.
Ben Carson is not President. Lets face it. Obama won a popularity contest due to his cultural background. He was not the only person in history to do so for any reason. Face it. He sucked! He could have been a uniter. Instead he divided by pure political partisan agendas. And the main agendas really go against many African American views.

Let’s face it....

Republicans have only elected eight blacks to higher office in the last hundred years. President, Governor, Senator, Congress......just EIGHT Republican blacks.

I doubt we will see a black Republican President in the next hundred years.

Let’s face it....

Republicans have only elected eight blacks to higher office in the last hundred years. President, Governor, Senator, Congress......just EIGHT Republican blacks.

Lefties. They spend decades telling blacks that republicans are evil and racist.

And then attack republicans for not having more blacks in the party.

Someday, someone will invent a word, to describe that level of asshole. To date, the english language is not up to the task.

You fucking asshole.

Go eat a dick. And choke on it. And die.

Ben Carson is not President. Lets face it. Obama won a popularity contest due to his cultural background. He was not the only person in history to do so for any reason. Face it. He sucked! He could have been a uniter. Instead he divided by pure political partisan agendas. And the main agendas really go against many African American views.
No, Obama won because he was a better option than McCain and Romney. And he didn't divide anything. You racists got mad because a black man was elected president and your behavior got worse. That's what happened. And since I am black I don't need some white racist telling me what they see as African American views. Had Obama governed pro black you assholes would have acted up even worse and would have become even more violent. He saved this nation from a depression and turned the economy around. He was the best president in modern times and perhaps one of the best in history. The lies whites like you tell yourselves cannot change that. There is way too much documented proof that shuts you up.

No, Obama won because he was a better option than McCain and Romney. And he didn't divide anything. You racists got mad because a black man was elected president and your behavior got worse. That's what happened. And since I am black I don't need some white racist telling me what they see as African American views. Had Obama governed pro black you assholes would have acted up even worse and would have become even more violent. He saved this nation from a depression and turned the economy around. He was the best president in modern times and perhaps one of the best in history. The lies whites like you tell yourselves cannot change that. There is way too much documented proof that shuts you up.

We republicans were not upset because a black man was president. Go fuck yourself.

Shut yo bitch ass up

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

We republicans were not upset because a black man was president. Go fuck yourself.
and you shut yo lying ass up too....

• Thanks
Not only were the racists in the republican party mad because a black man won the presidency twice, they still are mad about it.

Not only were the racists in the republican party mad because a black man won the presidency twice, they still are mad about it.

Well of course the racists were mad about it. But the non-racists were not.

Speaking for myself, I didn't give two shits that Obama was black. What bothered me was that he was nominated because he's black.

Let’s face it....

Lefties. They spend decades telling blacks that republicans are evil and racist.

Someday, someone will invent a word, to describe that level of asshole. To date, the english language is not up to the task.

You fucking asshole.

The numbers don’t lie

Republicans do not welcome blacks in their tent.
White, male, Protestant

• Thanks

You guys peed yourself when Obama was elected.

You had to tell your faithful that Obama was not a “real president” because he was a Muslim and not born in America

and you shut yo lying ass up too....

No. Never. What you going to do about it now, tough guy?

Let’s face it....

You fucking asshole.

The numbers don’t lie

Republicans do not welcome blacks in their tent.
White, male, Protestant

Numbers do lie. And so do you, you fucking asshole.

You guys peed yourself when Obama was elected.

You had to tell your faithful that Obama was not a “real president” because he was a Muslim and not born in America

We were unhappy to have lost the election. And increasingly bitter about what fucking asshole his partisans were, as we opposed him on partisan and ideological grounds.

That you insist of pretending it was any more than that, is just you being a fucking faggot asshole. So fuck you.

Forum List

Back