The first domino falls in GA

Gee, I wonder what it took to bribe him to pay him off to a plea deal to lie against Trump in exchange for leniency?

Gotta get Trump.

I thought you already HAD him?! :71:
TooBFreak, when there's more than a single defendant, prosecuting attorneys usually offer to prosecute the first of the criminal accomplices agreeing to testify against the other criminals, to be prosecuted for a lesser offense in regard to the same crime.

This usually works very well for the prosecution and somewhat better for the defendant that agreed to be a state's witness. But in regard to the crime, all of the co-defendants mutually participating defendants, (including the criminal that turned state-witness), are usually brought up to face charges in the criminal courts; although all defendants may not be brought up to face exactly the same charges.

You have a problem with that? Respectfully Supposn

TooBFreak,

Actually, it's not to-be-freak, it is TUBE FREAK.

Screen Shot 2023-09-30 at 2.51.40 AM.png

It is not a laughing matter. It shattered the narrative. And it has never recovered. Any credibility they had vanished.
Kind of like this FAKE NEWS you spread........

Seems like an overlooked story. And there are some indications that others are flipping.
The story to me now, is how many True Believers can get on to juries. That's his best shot at getting out of this, and as the flipping continues, it may be his only shot.
Mac1958, from the day he was nominated by the Republican Party, to this current day, ex-president Donald Trump's activities have been superior to none and inferior to all others that have or now serve or have left after serving as president of the United States.
Our criminal court laws and regulations primary goals are for protecting the innocent, even if some criminals are not found guilty. That pleases me. A single juror can hang up the verdict. If Donald Trump is found guilty, it will have been "proven beyond any reasonable doubt”.

My experiences and my opinions regarding juries were formed while serving on juries in NY City. I've never believed New Yorkers' characters are particularly superior or inferior to those of any other city or state in the nation. Jurors take their oaths seriously.
Donald Trump and his lawyers can avail themselves of every legal option, but they cannot rely upon jury nullification. I expect Georgia juries, or juries in any other state in the USA takes their oaths seriously. Respectfully, Supposn

Mac1958, from the day he was nominated by the Republican Party, to this current day, ex-president Donald Trump's activities have been superior to none and inferior to all others that have or now serve or have left after serving as president of the United States.
There is one thing on which we can agree with the Trumpsters: He is absolutely unique in American political history.

And here I was, just assuming that we were better than this.

Trump co-defendant in Georgia criminal case, of interfering in the election, pleads guilty

The news continues to get worse for Donald Trump. Scott Walker pleads guilty to his part in interferring in the Georgia election. He has agreed to testify.

What is amazing as more truths come forward about Donald Trumps negative actions the Trump cult loves him more.
Trump may be one of the most effective cult leaders in history.

Trump co-defendant in Georgia criminal case, of interfering in the election, pleads guilty

The news continues to get worse for Donald Trump. Scott Walker pleads guilty to his part in interferring in the Georgia election. He has agreed to testify.

What is amazing as more truths come forward about Donald Trumps negative actions the Trump cult loves him more.
Trump may be one of the most effective cult leaders in history.

/---/ If a prosecutor with limitless resources threatened you with jail, fines, and legal fees that would bankrupt you, you'd confess to blowing up the Hindenburg.

That man plead guilty and has agreed to testify against others.
Yup. This has implications for crazy Sidney Powell at the least since she was behind the plot to steal information from voting machines.

I guess you are not counting the Marxist takeover you support.
American Democrats are not Marxists - although I confess they are going further and further to the Left.

There was no "takeover" after the November 2020 general election.

Donald Trump lost fair-and-square.

He lied about losing.

We've seen that before, too.

It's getting closer to showtime for many of the other defendants. And the stage is set.

And PLEASE let David Bossie be indicted and found guilty.

Hall agreed to serve five years of probation and, importantly for the prosecution’s case, to testify “truthfully in this case and all further proceedings.” That could affect the fortunes of those with whom he is alleged to have interacted, including pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, whose own trial in the case is set to begin Oct. 23, as well as former Justice Department lawyer Jeffrey Clark.

One looming question in the case is how high into the Trump campaign’s hierarchy Hall’s reach extended — and whether the former president or Rudy Giuliani, another co-defendant who led efforts to prove that election fraud had tainted the race, ever interacted with him.
According to an email written by then-state GOP chairman David Shafer, Hall was acting at the request of David Bossie, the Republican operative, onetime deputy Trump campaign manager, chairman of the conservative activist group Citizens United — and a relative of Hall’s. Bossie did not respond to requests for comment.
No wonder Hall did a plea deal.

Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach​

The irony in that, is Trump promised them the world, but delivered nothing. Trump promised everything from balancing the budget, to making mexico pay for the wall. From replacing Obamacare, to deporting every last illegal alien.
Oh, he "meant well", though... :abgg2q.jpg:

Most importantly, Hall agreed to testify in prosecutor’s case against the remaining 18 defendants in the indictment, including by providing records and testimony at future proceedings.

Hall worked with a group allegedly helmed by Kraken attorney Sidney Powell which sought to prove outlandish claims that Dominion Voting Machines used esoteric algorithms to steal the election.
What statute does “seeking to prove” something violate?

Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia are in possession of text messages and emails directly connecting members of Donald Trump’s legal team to the early January 2021 voting system breach in Coffee County, sources tell CNN.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is expected to seek charges against more than a dozen individuals when her team presents its case before a grand jury next week. Several individuals involved in the voting systems breach in Coffee County are among those who may face charges in the sprawling criminal probe.

Investigators in the Georgia criminal probe have long suspected the breach was not an organic effort sprung from sympathetic Trump supporters in rural and heavily Republican Coffee County – a county Trump won by nearly 70% of the vote. They have gathered evidence indicating it was a top-down push by Trump’s team to access sensitive voting software, according to people familiar with the situation.

If there wasn't actual guilt why would he plead guilty?
A little probation VS the federal government bankrupting you and your family.

Gee, I wonder why he would choose a little probation.

Forum List

Back